Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon (45571 Views)

Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2020
°°°
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by femi4: 5:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
Mr femi4... there is no need to ask me insulting questions. I didn't call you an idiot and don't mention me again.
How is "are you normal" equivalent to an Idiot

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 28, 2020
°°°
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by femi4: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:

You quoted me because I called Laycon an idiot
But I never used that word on you. Never called you an idiot
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by JohnOkolo: 5:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

I wonder what is in the idiot...mtchew

Women will always wonder until they get on your bed and make love to you then your story will be like a Superhero script.

It's normal it's the stuff that you hates you love to learn.

You are just been Woman, it's normal dear Misslilbootay
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Samnavy: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Congrats
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by originalprof: 5:48am On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Anytime I see laycon
This One Serious oo
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by ghanaman5050: 5:52am On Sep 28, 2020
Regina Daniels, who is this guy ?
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

I wonder what is in the idiot.mtchew

No need calling him that name. Let's celebrate him It is his time to shine and no one can hide or kill his shine
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by jidxin(m): 5:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

he's very intelligent.... More than you

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

its called Grace! Stop being a bitter human. Celebrate others success so that you can be celebrated..

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by oluxy(m): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

Firstly. It's Grace...
Secondly, his skills, his destiny
And thirdly, that's what people saw and he won.

Eyah! Pele.

What's in you?
Celebrate achiever so that you to can achieve, that's if you have anything in you that will be achievement.
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by mascot87(m): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

Miss Erica, how market? The guy ignoring you still dey pain you?

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Kingrefreshed: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

But you know right now Laycon can snap a finger and you're gone forever. You no dey respect money abi
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Ategberoson(m): 6:06am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

even celestial church of Christ will reject your deliverance request and no psychiatric will open their door for you with this konk madness

hating this early really speak much about your mental system, you need divine help
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by PussyOdour(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

Firstly, he's not an idiot, secondly there's so much in him, thirdly, you're actually the idiot here.
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Saralistic23(f): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

mumu
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Amule5000us(m): 6:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Think about it. No billionaire made it through salary. Congratulations icon Laycon for ur wins. On God all the way. Street Credibility ���
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by spafu(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

Do you know why you can't see it? Because you are what you are calling him.

Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Breadnote: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2020
congrats to him
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by loopman: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

“Rejoice with those who rejoice”
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Hugo55(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2020
owolabi5:
True Champion! Congratulations
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or WhatsApp: 08182880902

Hello Sir, please, how much does it cost to change a number plate?
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by fizech: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

Grace of God, isn't that enough? shocked
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Acekidc4(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
I wonder what's in you Madam Chief Olori ah won Idiot
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Look at how so many Igbos supported Laycon to win irrespective of his tribe..
But if na those people like Kunle Afolayan, they will be hating on Igbos anyhow.. grin
God bless the Igbos forever!
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Skmoda360(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

Enemy die die die cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Humanity360: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Get involved in the Connected Economy

Once in a life time opportunity

I don't have a *Job* to offer you but if you are willing, you can be trained and mentored in our *Forex Trade Academy* to make $100 - $1000 daily from the comfort of your home with just your mobile phone never to search for job again.

*Chat 08131687140 to book a seat for our Forex trade seminar*.
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Naijaviewsng: 7:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by jornwhite: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°

if the show were to be still on your question would av made sense, cos what you're for is campaign after election. las las u'll be fine.
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Princessbettyj(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2020
I would never be at peace if he didn't win,damn moral lesson of this year's BBN is "don't look down on anybody" wink congratulations layconnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn indeed our vote counts
Re: BBNaija: Regina Daniels, Don Jazzy And Other Celebrities Congratulate Laycon by Skinnienigga(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Congrats to the guy.

Is it safe to say that the seemingly poorest housemates will always win the show since they easily get people's sympathy? Recall that according to professor's "Operation Cameroon", once you have people's sympathy, they'd begin to like you and when people really like you, you can do no wrong in their eyes. Seeing that people (voters) determine the winner in this show, could Laycon's case be as a result of "Operation Cameroon" or was he really exceptional in the house or was it grace as they say?

Well, he NEVER said he was poor. He didn't sell brokeness, dude had featured Reminisce and Chinko Ekun before coming to the house.

Yeah he was seen as an underdog, but so was Tochi, Trikytee, Lucy and the likes. That removes the "Operation Cameroon" theory.

The guy was smart, funny and frankly, fun to watch. He won because people recognised his talent, and of course, his unnecessary haters helped him get more love.

I mean, how can you just hate someone just cos he doesn't fit your narrative of ideal bbn housemate physically?

Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins / End Time Things, Shocking Sex Scene From Nollywood Movies (photos) / "Frog Voice": Wizkid Shades Davido Again On Twitter