Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (598 Views)

Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: . by PlayerMeji: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
I can bet on anything that two of the major things that would happen on this thread is one, some people coming to chest beat and secondly, some people coming to attack the chest beaters..
Re: . by IamSalt: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Beautiful cars.

I smell strike...
Re: . by Elsueno: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
I still cant understand to this day, Why the Libyans destroyed thier country.

They kept shouting freedom and democracy, now the country is nothing but a terrorist breeding ground and weapons black market.

And our "sophisticated" African leaders watch as the west ganged up on Gaddafi and snuff the life out of him, still surprises me to dis day.

(1) (Reply)

Can Toyota 2.4 Litres Engine Shock Fit Into 2.2 Litres Engine Own. / Urgent! Help Me In Choosing The Best Car Out Of These 2 Toyota's / Do You Have Old Motor Parts We Buy Old Motor Parts At A High Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.