Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija (40041 Views)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Dagger111:

To slap u jst dey hungry me. Omo ale ni e

°°°
Woman beater spotted.
Goan stand where your fellow men are and stop masturbating to my comments.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by EdiskyHarry: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2020
The youths have a greater role to play
The celebrities also have a role to play in making Nigeria a better place, but none is paying attention despite the type of hardship we are facing in the country.
Where is fela kuti where is Africa china? We really need such musicians now.

1 Like

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by lascos912(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°° Yoruba and tribalism
what's tribalism here na

2 Likes

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Dagger111(m): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:

°°°
Woman beater spotted.
Goan stand where your fellow men are and stop masturbating to my comments.

I've never raise my hands on my woman before and i won't bt if you continue like this enh; if u ar nt married, u wont be and if u are married, ur man will throw u out one day. Olobo wazo.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Openbusiness: 5:53am On Sep 28, 2020
Another Star Boy! No b by fine boy dem dey take do am. He was the proverbial "ugly duckling" among the BBN contestants. The rest were finest gang dem dem, but God is the expert that specializes in picking up Ugly Ducklings and setting them up as Kings. May God's grace and favor locate me too in a big way, amen!

4 Likes

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 28, 2020
Dagger111:

I've never rise my hands on my woman before and i won't bt if you continue like this enh; if u ar nt married, u wont be and if u are married, ur man will throw u out one day. Olobo wazo.
°°°

Raise or rise? Dullard
And you think I'm your sister who is desperate for a husband?
Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Sundrus: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:

°°°

Raise or rise? Dullard
Tueh!
una two need to go settle una matter for bedroom. angry
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Coder2Client(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
Yoruba and tribalism
Why do Igbos find tribalism in everything especially things that involve Yoruba? Last year, mercy won, I believe you know she is not a Yoruba, nobody heard about Yoruba tribalism why has the story changed this time?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2020
As much as I supported Laycon out of a neutral ground, I can't but notice a subtle pattern of tribalism most Yorubas played in this BBN.

From their celebrities down to the average person on the street, they had this subtle tribalism going on about them in this bbn thing. Even though you may not see it, it is there.

Teni calling Igbos "Omo Igbo" is a subtle shade on the Igbo tribe. Even though Omo Igbo is seemingly a harmless phrase, it has been weaponised to become a look down on other people.

6 Likes

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Dagger111(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:

°°°

Raise or rise? Dullard
Tueh!

Raise or rise, typographical error is allowed, mistake is also allowed. You are nt desperate bt u are under a mumu guy's umbrella for survival. Alagbere.
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by mattmogan88: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by WinLABSstores: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2020
RapistOnBail:
angry

If say Cynthia Morgan even Dey do short short musical skits Dey post am for Facebook with another name wey she go pick for village, by now she for don be something meaningful for life.

Sloth she is.
One of the deadly sins in life...
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Bibi972(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2020
How this one take help all the Naija youth now? e own don better now, at least we Don rest from all this BBN noise.
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Hoojay(f): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Oh cool!
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Laycon is the deal.... Thank you Teni for your campaign...

My first BBN show dt I watched even though I started from the last 7 Sha...

For those who cannot digest the yoruba she said, Teni said Thank you to the Omo Yeebos that voted Laycon.... Laycon united all the tribes in this BBN.. First of its kind... From all African countries, even in India, and Jamaica, they were screaming laycon laycon laycon....

Thank God this show didn't go the tribal way some people want it to go... Laycon got loved from every one irrespective of their tribes..

Whether you be Igbo, yoruba or hausa, Teni said she loves you and appreciate your efforts..

Even mama Gee was seen embracing laycon picture grin grin grin

The moment laycon won, see how our moderators were dancing cheesy grin grin
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
If Laycon was Igbo, I'm sure a tribal bigot like u and ur kunle Afolayan folks would not have supported him...
God bless Igbos forever

3 Likes

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2020
ntyce:

What's tribalistic here?

There was no tribalism when Efe, Miracle and Mercy won.

When they won, no one from the east came thank Ofe manu people o....here she is thanking Ọmọ Ibo. Or didn't Yoruba people fall in love with Efe (who surprise surprise....isn't Igbo) the way non Yoruba people fell in love with Laycon?
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by DenreleDave(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

If Laycon was Igbo, I'm sure a tribal bigot like u and ur kunle Afolayan folks would not have supported him...
God bless Igbos forever

But we voted miracle and mercy eke.

Are they northerners??
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by desiredhome: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Yes congratulations to the ultimate winner
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Psoul(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Laycon for the money
Dora for the milk.

Meanwhile, Erica rejected Laycon.
Toyed with his emotion
Told him she did not love him
Erica got disqualified and shamed
Laycon reached the finals and grabbed the N85mil
This life get as e be.
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by desiredhome: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2020
The moment laycon won, see how our moderators were dancing cheesy grin grin
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
As much as I supported Laycon out of a neutral ground, I can't but notice a subtle pattern of tribalism most Yorubas played in this BBN.

From their celebrities down to the average person on the street, they had this subtle tribalism going on about them in this bbn thing. Even though you may not see it, it is there.

Teni calling Igbos "Omo Igbo" is a subtle shade on the Igbo tribe. Even though Omo Igbo is seemingly a harmless phrase, it has been weaponised to become a look down on other people.
Mr go back to bed ,hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

God bless Igbos forever
cheesy why any form of success to any of Dem Yoruba's no matter how small dey always pepper una fr body? undecidedwhy ?
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Blissfulebony419(f): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Mustiboy:
Thing is, most people castigating this show wouldn't decline an offer into the BB House.

Be that as it may, I still think the show is meaningless and adds no value to its followers. That's why I don't watch it and have never did.

While I'm happy for the one who emerged winner, I still think Nigerians will fair better if they directed their attention to more resourceful things.

Look at how messed up the country is, yet virtually no one is bordered. We've embraced suffering as a way of life.
sad
Mustiboy:
Thing is, most people castigating this show wouldn't decline an offer into the BB House.

Be that as it may, I still think the show is meaningless and adds no value to its followers. That's why I don't watch it and have never did.

While I'm happy for the one who emerged winner, I still think Nigerians will fair better if they directed their attention to more resourceful things.

Look at how messed up the country is, yet virtually no one is bordered. We've embraced suffering as a way of life.

Even if 80% of Nigerian youths put their attention into Nigerian politics, the result would still be same.
so we move, we catch fun n 4get a lost Nigeria.
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Rugaria: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Misslilbootay:
°°°
Yoruba and tribalism

Laycons win was an ethnic project from the Yorubas from day one! The rest of the country have won that competition and so to them it became some sort of do or die affair. The level of toxicity they brought into this year's BBN will haunt this show going forward. It was unnecessary!None of the past winners got there with this level of subliminal tribal gang up. It's terrifying.

1 Like

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Rugaria:

Laycons win was an ethnic project from the Yorubas from day one! The rest of the country have won that competition and so to them it became some sort of do or die affair. The level toxicity they brought into this year's BBN will haunt this show going forward. It was unnecessary!None of the past winners got there with this level of subliminal tribal gang up. It's terrifying.
tongue e pepper Dem wink ....no ethnic stuff when Tunde Ednut (Yoruba guy) and oda Yoruba celebs were shouting Lambo up and down at last one right? cheesy

Una be fools ..hatred and jealousy don eat deep into your hearts sad

3 Likes

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by manunitedbabes: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2020
grin eyahhh congratulations my brother laycon
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Rugaria: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Scarrr:
pepper Dem ....no ethnic stuff when Tunde Ednut (Yoruba guy) and oda Yoruba celebs were shouting Lambo up and down at last one right?

Una be fools ..hatred and jealousy don eat deep into your hearts

Give me another single example of any igbo artist/celebrity of Tenis status that has ever made any sort of disparaging comment towards the Yoruba while campaigning for any BBN housemate. Just one single example will do... And tell me why you all are desperate to make it look like there was nothing there in the "omo igbo" tag... Same way you all made it look like there was nothing there when Tinubu was going on and on about "awon Okoros".... You guys need help

1 Like

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Rugaria:

Give me another single example of any igbo artist/celebrity of Tenis status that has ever made any sort of disparaging comment towards the Yoruba while campaigning for any BBN housemate. Just one single example will do... And tell me why you all are desperate to make it look like there was nothing there in the "omo igbo" tag... Same way you all made it look like there was nothing there when Tinubu was going on and on about "awon Okoros".... You guys need help
tongue tongue Choi this thing pain una no b small....so " Omo Igbo " omo Yoruba " Omo Hausa na Insult If den call ur oloshi Omo USA , I bet ur head go dey swell like garri...and btw lots of Igbo ppl dey Teni's team wey dey make money steady frm her career ,den no see any any problem with the harmless talk, na hungry people like u wey possibly no chop sleep last night due to brokenness dey carry tribal bullshit fr head like darling yaki...my friend swerve and go hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Skymason20(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2020
teni my suggar mummy u still dey do big brother
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Rugaria: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Scarrr:
tongue tongue Choi this thing pain una no b small....so " Omo Igbo " omo Yoruba " Omo Hausa na Insult If den call ur oloshi Omo USA , I bet ur head go dey swell like garri...and btw lots of Igbo ppl dey Teni's team wey dey make money steady frm her career ,den no see any any problem with the harmless talk, na hungry people like u wey possibly no chop sleep last night due to brokenness dey carry tribal bullshit fr head like darling yaki...my friend swerve and go hustle

You haven't answered the question.. When you're done with the insults, try doing so... Teni having ohanaeze members as band mates changes nada..."aboki" means "my friend" in Hausa...., And we all know the different connotations to that when used in different ways. You and your Teni know too! You lot re just too cowardly to openly embrace your true nature.....She should be ashamed of herself for hurling such ethnic slurs. Paining me? Dude, I'm from Imo state. How many times have folks from imo won that? How is that my effing business? What is my own about 30 million naira won by some guy? I just want to point out the rabid tribalism you guys introduce to every little contest in this country. It's toxic, you oaf! I don't care a hoot if the winner is a Huru!

As per hustling, lol, bros just don't go there..... what the person you are talking to achieved last 20 years, is most probably what you will be struggling to achieve next 20 years! But I know you will still choose to argue. Tribal rats everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by AregbeFufu: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

The tribalism was clear from day one.
Right from when they were bitter that 2 Igbos were the recent winners, even resorting to calling it igbo show.
Some where saying that they would quit watching the show if a Yoruba person doesn't win this one.
So while every other region in Nigeria split their support amongst all housemates, the entire Yoruba land was behind Laycon. Both celebrities and common men.
There was not one Yoruba person that voted outside Laycon.
But it's good Shar,let them hold that one and stop crying of Igbo dominance.
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by SanLorrenzo(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Mustiboy:

Everyone needs to struggle for himself
Nigeria is full of people - they need to struggle for themselves
Laycon struggled for himself and has gotten way more than he deserved
What have you done other than complain?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Blessing Itua Features In Hollywood Movie, Poses With 50 Cent On Set / Seyi Shay Flaunts Cooking Skills For Chef Chioma Challenge [PICS] / Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.