Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Hire A Remote Creative Designer For Your Company/business Social Media Contents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hire A Remote Creative Designer For Your Company/business Social Media Contents (249 Views)

Change Of Name On Bank Account/BVN And Company/Business Name Registration With C / Make Money From Creating Media Contents And / Nigeria To Begin Tracking Of Piracy Of Media Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Remote Creative Designer For Your Company/business Social Media Contents by Offpoint1: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Cut down your company/business expenses by hiring a remote professional creative designer to handle your company/business social media creatives (Graphics) at a very low cost.
Monthly payments is acceptable.

Why you should hire me:
*I have 5 years of experience in social media creatives.
*I have handled satisfactory jobs to a lot of reputable companies and businesses.
*Ability to deliver unique creatives in very short time
*I'm Friendly and easy to work with.
*Vast knowledge of best creative to keep your audience engaged on your social media pages.

This is my contact WhatsApp/Call 09055402072
Re: Hire A Remote Creative Designer For Your Company/business Social Media Contents by Offpoint1: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Other skills your company/business stands to benefit from me:

Digital/social-media marketing: If you've wasted money on ads that are producing results or you have no clue on how to run a successful ad campaign that converts... Don't worry, I'll take care of that.

Motion graphics/Video editing: you won't be needing the service of a video editor any more, I'll take care of that with unique business videos slides.

Computer maintenance: No need of needing a computer technician with me on your team.

Social media management and online community building: This is quite self explanatory.

I'm open for in-house or remote employment.

Thanks
Re: Hire A Remote Creative Designer For Your Company/business Social Media Contents by Offpoint1: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2020
Good morning everyone

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Make Six Figures Working Online 2020 / Where Can I Buy Transsion Phones In Bulk Cheap To Resell / NORD VPN Login For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.