Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Man U - Chelsea Match Was Biased - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man U - Chelsea Match Was Biased (657 Views)

Man U - Chelsea Game Postponed! / Arsenal plays Villa, Man-U, Chelsea, Liverpool - In Just 2 Weeks? / If U Were A Player In A Transfer Saga Among Arsenal Man U Chelsea Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man U - Chelsea Match Was Biased by olaeday(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2011
I can bodly say I hate premierships' officials with passion. They were biased right from the onset when John Terry commited intentional foul right in the box-18. They never saw that as a penalty,
Whats your own view, ?
Re: Man U - Chelsea Match Was Biased by Dvampire(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2011
my view is that you should just go and sleep. night don come. you guys were beaten chikena.
Re: Man U - Chelsea Match Was Biased by Lakeside247(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2011
Honestly, this is my first and only Manchester United's premiership match whose officiating is fair, plain and unbiased. Thanks to Mark Clattenburg.
Re: Man U - Chelsea Match Was Biased by 1025: 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
I can bodly say I hate premierships' officials with passion. They were biased right from the onset when John Terry commited intentional foul right in the box-18. They never saw that as a penalty,
Whats your own view, ?

@olaeday,
maleria kills with ease but the good news is, a lot of medications are available and effective for the cure. no matter how poor u are, u can still get affordable and effective drugs for maleria. ur name sounds yoruba and the yorubas have good herbs(agbo) that are also affordable and effective.
the earlier you treat yourself of this maleria sickness, the better.
before u start barking, did any of us here ask u ur opinion on epl refs? since when did u start hating the refs? was it before the rooney elbow that was not attended to or last night when chelsea do their usual(winning man u) to man u?
like i said, go get urself some drugs because what u have is called maleria/maleria parasite.

(1) (Reply)

Should Wenger Remain As Arsenal Manager? / A Report Every Serious Minded Arsenal Fan Needs To Read. / Cristiano's Battered Ferrari For Sale On Ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.