Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted (2512 Views)

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Wao,i'm happy to be back here where I truly belong, now let's share knowledge.Suffering is everywhere and inevitable.Even around our homes we can see families who can't afford more than one meal a day,students pushed to their limits,workers put out of jobs,elderly one's abandoned by family members,workers exploited by employers.Suffering is also a key theme in the bible as we have many instances where God allows it and was even involved in suffering:God giving satan the permission to inflict Job(Job 1.8-12),Joseph's difficult times in Egypt,Jesus suffering on the cross and persecution of early christians(2Corinthians 1:6-7).Scripture made us believe that some people suffer because of divine punishment,some for their faith and some to save others.Today the suffering we see around us may be due to one of the above reasons but there may be other reasons unknown to us.The Bible told us about God's goodness and love and that God is loving and good and we can remain strong in our hope in Him through such times,even when we do not have answers to Suffering.Now my curiosity is that,we believe Jesus died for our sins and I also testify to the goodness of almighty God, but why do some devoted and faithful Christians still suffer so much despite their prayers and cries to God? Some even died in the suffering,what perfect explanations can be given to this?Knowledgeable people of God should please come in and quench my curiosity.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2020
achorladey, freshboi88, bukatyne, johnw89
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2020
MaxinDHouse, Righteousness89,mariangeles
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Righteousness89(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2020
This World is not our Home...
We are Strangers Here..
We Have a Place we are going..
Blessing is a Gift. You don't Struggle for a Gift!
If the Giver gives Good! If he doesn't! We Praise Him. It does not move or Shake us.

We Have a Destination that is Much More than anyother thing..

What is of Importance is that in any Condition you Find yourself, Do not Lose your Faith and Trust in GOD..

Hebrews 11:13-16
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Talking about Suffering! There are various angles to it

1. God has a Principle for Prosperity! The Principle was given to all irrespective of whether you are Saved or not! The Principle is Gen8:22.
Prosperity does not really answer to Fasting!
Prosperity Answers to Principles. So you might see someone who is Prayer warrior and poor because he/she does not practice the principles. You might see a person who is not Saved but Practices the Principle having it easy.

Godliness in Prosperity puts a Divine hedge around you. It gives you Prosperity without Pains. It gives You Prosperity with Rest !

2. Trials could be God Training you to Make you the Man or Woman that he wants you to be. Trials have Helped me in life. I have Learnt to Trust God and it has made me a Stronger Beliver.

3. There are People who God Almighty being the Alpha and Omega has seen that if this one gets the Blessings, He will be lost! I have Personally seen people like that! Small Blessing comes and the brother know longer knows Church. He is now too busy to serve God. Many have died like that and went to hell. So God decides to shell you by training you and keeping u in check..

The Most Important thing is for us To have an Understanding of God and of Life.

When we come to that level we will see that God will take care of us in his own Pace.
You will notice that your needs are met. Atimes you can't even know how it comes, but your needs are provided..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
We are Strangers Here..
If the Giver gives Good! If he doesn't! We Praise Him. It does not move or Shake us.

What is of Importance is that in any Condition you Find yourself, Do not Lose your Faith and Trust in GOD..

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.
You are right but then God promised those abiding in Him that no evil or plague shall come near their household and His angels will give divine protection Psalm91:10-11,we also have where God promised those who abide in him all the good things of this life and hereafter,so you can now understand my curiosity better
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by CosmicPhoenix: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2020
god only allows suffering either because he enjoys it or he simply doesnt exist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Righteousness89(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
You are right but then God promised those abiding in Him that no evil or plague shall come near their household and His angels will give divine protection Psalm91:10-11,we also have where God promised those who abide in him all the good things of this life and hereafter,so you can now understand my curiosity better
There is a Difference btw knowing God in mouth and Trusting God indeed..
What is your Motive for serving God? Is for Daily Bread or that you Love the Lord and you are Willing to give it all even your Life for him?
GOD knows our Hearts!

One thing I know ! No one that Trust in GOD loses.

Job lost all in 24 hrs ,
Even the wife said Curse God and Die!
Job Had an Understanding of God and Life and he said Even if my skin perish! I will see God!

Shadrach , Mesach and Abednago said, We Trust God to Deliver us, but Even if He will not! We will not Bow Down to your image..

If you wanna Really Enjoy life as a Believer, Supply God Unshakable Faith and Trust!
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Dtruthspeaker: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
Wao,why do some devoted and faithful Christians still suffer so much despite their prayers and cries to God? Some even died in the suffering,what perfect explanations can be given to this?Knowledgeable people of God should please come in and quench my curiosity.Thanks

Who is faithful?

Answer: Luke 12:42-48

42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

It is written "Blessings are upon the head of the Just and the Righteous eateth to the satisfying of his soul."

Proverbs 20:6
Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?”
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is a Difference btw knowing God in mouth and Trusting God indeed..
What is your Motive for serving God? Is for Daily Bread or that you Love the Lord and you are Willing to give it all even your Life for him?
GOD knows our Hearts!

One thing I know ! No one that Trust in GOD loses.

Job lost all in 24 hrs ,
Even the wife said Curse God and Die!
Job Had an Understanding of God and Life and he said Even if my skin perish! I will see God!

Shadrach , Mesach and Abednago said, We Trust God to Deliver us, but Even if He will not! We will not Bow Down to your image..

If you wanna Really Enjoy life as a Believer, Supply God Unshakable Faith and Trust!
Thanks for this .

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by DappaD: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2020

Zzor:

Wao,i'm happy to be back here where I truly belong, now let's share knowledge.Suffering is everywhere and inevitable.Even around our homes we can see families who can't afford more than one meal a day,students pushed to their limits,workers put out of jobs,elderly one's abandoned by family members,workers exploited by employers.Suffering is also a key theme in the bible as we have many instances where God allows it and was even involved in suffering:God giving satan the permission to inflict Job(Job 1.8-12),Joseph's difficult times in Egypt,Jesus suffering on the cross and persecution of early christians(2Corinthians 1:6-7).Scripture made us believe that some people suffer because of divine punishment,some for their faith and some to save others.Today the suffering we see around us may be due to one of the above reasons but there may be other reasons unknown to us.The Bible told us about God's goodness and love and that God is loving and good and we can remain strong in our hope in Him through such times,even when we do not have answers to Suffering.Now my curiosity is that,we believe Jesus died for our sins and I also testify to the goodness of almighty God, but why do some devoted and faithful Christians still suffer so much despite their prayers and cries to God? Some even died in the suffering,what perfect explanations can be given to this?Knowledgeable people of God should please come in and quench my curiosity.Thanks

Well, Jesus never promised his disciples would live a trouble-free life. It was why he said “whoever wants to follow me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake”—Matthew 16:24, making it known to them that they would experience suffering, public disgrace, torture and even death because of being disciples of Jesus.
In fact, because of being disciples of Jesus, they would face several trials and persecutions, (Matthew 5:10-12) governmental authorities would charge them to courts and imprison them. (Matthew 10:17-18, 23:34, Luke 21:12), their close family relatives would become their worst enemies (Matthew 10:21, 32-40) and adding to all their problems, the whole world would hate them because of their neutral stand. (Matthew 10:22, John 15:19-20)

In times past, it was necessary for God's servants to face trials.
Just like the affliction of Job was to prove that imperfect humans can maintain their integrity and remain loyal to Jehovah even when under difficult trials—nullifying Satan's claims that humans were selfish.(Job 1:10-11, 2:4-5)
So it is the same today, if faithful Christians are to endure the trials and tribulations they face, they would “provide a reply to the one[Satan] taunting [them]”—Proverbs 27:11, thereby silencing Satan who claimed that humans only served God because of what they could get from him.
We can endure these trials when we rely on Jehovah God(Psalm 37:5), draw close to him in prayer(Philippians 4:6-7, James 4:8 ), ask for his holy spirit to overcome tribulations(Luke 11:13, 2Corinthians 4:7) and meditate on the hope for a better future(Revelation 21:3-4)

The Bible further says that it is only those[faithful Christians] who do the will of God and endure til the end that will be saved and have everlasting life—Matthew 24:13, 1John 2:17
If we're to lose our lives as a result of serving Jehovah God, we would be assured of a better life in the future by means of the resurrection. (Matthew 16:25)
So whatever Satan may do is temporary, because he can only harm or kill our body—but who we truly are inside(Matthew 10:28) is preserved for the time when Jehovah God would call on the dead ones and resurrect them back to life. (Job 14:14, Isaiah 26:19, John 5:28-29, Acts 24:15)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
DappaD:

Well, Jesus never promised his disciples would live a trouble-free life. It was why he said “whoever wants to follow me, let him disown himself and pick up his torture stake”—Matthew 16:24, making it known to them that they would experience suffering, public disgrace, torture and even death because of being disciples of Jesus.
In fact, because of being disciples of Jesus, they would face several trials and persecutions, (Matthew 5:10-12) governmental authorities would charge them to courts and imprison them. (Matthew 10:17-18, 23:34, Luke 21:12), their close family relatives would become their worst enemies (Matthew 10:21, 32-40) and adding to all their problems, the whole world would hate them because of their neutral stand. (Matthew 10:22, John 15:19-20)

In times past, it was necessary for God's servants to face trials.
Just like the affliction of Job was to prove that imperfect humans can maintain their integrity and remain loyal to Jehovah even when under difficult trials—nullifying Satan's claims that humans were selfish.(Job 1:10-11, 2:4-5)
So it is the same today, if faithful Christians are to endure the trials and tribulations they face, they would “provide a reply to the one[Satan] taunting [them]”—Proverbs 27:11, thereby silencing Satan who claimed that humans only served God because of what they could get from him.
We can endure these trials when we rely on Jehovah God(Psalm 37:5), draw close to him in prayer(Philippians 4:6-7, James 4:8 ), ask for his holy spirit to overcome tribulations(Luke 11:13, 2Corinthians 4:7) and meditate on the hope for a better future(Revelation 21:3-4)

The Bible further says that it is only those[faithful Christians] who do the will of God and endure til the end that will be saved and have everlasting life—Matthew 24:13, 1John 2:17
If we're to lose our lives as a result of serving Jehovah God, we would be assured of a better life in the future by means of the resurrection. (Matthew 16:25)
So whatever Satan may do is temporary, because he can only harm or kill our body—but who we truly are inside(Matthew 10:28) is preserved for the time when Jehovah God would call on the dead ones and resurrect them back to life. (Job 14:14, Isaiah 26:19, John 5:28-29, Acts 24:15)
Thanks alot
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor, Not All Sufferings Are 4rm God. There Are Many Reasons People Suffer. Some Of D Reasons Are:
1. Sin E.g Adam & Eve, Sins Of D Fathers Or Mothers.
2. Evil Or Wrong Foundation ( Repeated Negative Pattern In D Family) E.g Barreness, Broken Marriage, Untimely Death, Marital Delay Etc Dis One Is Another Topic On It's Own. Time Would Fail Me To Explain Further.
3. Evil Covenant
4. 4rm Wicked People Within Or Outside D Family.
5. Ignorance Or Past Mistakes
6. Curse
7. 4rm God. However, I Won't Call It Suffering Rada I Will Call It Test Or Trials.
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Dtruthspeaker: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truvel:
Zzor, Not All Sufferings Are 4rm God. .

Please correct, No Suffering is from God!

It is Not Possible for God to Do Any Wrong no matter how slight, not to speak of doing any wicked thing.

Wicked men and Satan are responsible for that.
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by DappaD: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2020

Zzor:
Thanks alot

No problem.
But know that my post was addressed to those who truly want to do the will of God and are faithful and true disciples of Jesus.

On the other hand, if your question was why mankind in general suffer—then that's a different topic altogether.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

It is Not Possible for God to Do Any Wrong no matter how slight, not to speak of doing any wicked thing.

Lol, I Didn't Say God Does Any Wrong. Some Sufferings Are 4rm God As A Punishment 4 Doing Wrong. Yes. There Were People In D Bible God Punished 4 Doing Wrong. E.g Adam & Eve, David, Nebuchadnazzer, Etc.
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Proverbs 3:11-12 (KJV)

My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

God loves His children quite differently from the way men do.

Men ensure their beloved children have everything they need or want to the best of their ability, and do all they possibly could to prevent them from suffering.

But after God acknowledged Jesus as His beloved Son in whom He was well pleased, He proved His love for Him by immediately sending Him into the wilderness to be without food or water for forty days and night and to be tempted of the devil.

And then later when His hour came to suffer greatly and die for the sins of the world, we all saw what the Father did to His request to take the cup away from Him. He wouldn't even spare His beloved Son despite all His pleading.

To many that would seem a proof of anything but the love of a Father for His beloved Son, but today we all know the result of such love, aside the spiritual accomplishments of Jesus, He is by far the greatest ever Human being to walk this earth's surface.

It's hard to understand why God allows us to pass through some difficulties even though we are His beloved, even Jesus couldn't understand at the time, but when we begin to see the results of the process in our lives, we begin to appreciate the process and why He had to take is through such.

I'm a huge beneficiary of such, hence I now pray that if there's any process, any difficulty I need to go through to become everything that God desires me to be, let God not spare me, but let Him give me the grace to go through it as He did His Son Jesus.

It's not easy at all, but by the time God's through with you, you'd be forever grateful to Him for taking you through that.

God bless.
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truvel:
Lol, I Didn't Say God Does Any Wrong. Some Sufferings Are 4rm God As A Punishment 4 Doing Wrong. Yes. There Were People In D Bible God Punished 4 Doing Wrong. E.g Adam & Eve, David, Nebuchadnazzer, Etc.

You have to know that there is a distinction between Suffering and Punishment.

Suffering can exist without Punishment, But Punishment brings Suffering.

God is A King and one of his Duties is to give Judgements. The Type of Judgement you want is at your full discretion and of your own choosing.

Therefore, a person who chooses an evil Judgment, Chooses and brings on himself, an evil Judgment that he could have avoided.

Therefore, since he wanted Punishment, he invited Punishment and chose the Punishment and God is therefore Innocent of the matter of his choice of Punishment under the Law (Behold, I lay before you, Good and evil (Punishment). God said and says Choose Good.. (if you like, for there is someone else who shall do you evil, "Only That I Stop him from so doing" ) But if you stop Me from stopping him, then he shall come to do you evil or Punishment.

Choose Good! This is the Statement that exculpates and makes God guiltless of every and any form of wrongdoing that man can accuse Him with.
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by petra1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
? Some even died in the suffering,what perfect explanations can be given to this?Knowledgeable people of God should please come in and quench my curiosity.Thanks

God is not responsible for human suffering . Neither has he called us to suffer . People suffer due to their ignorance unbelief or by choice .

There are different kinds of sufferings . The only suffering that God ordained us for is persecution . It’s our joy to go through it . But suffering of lack , sickness and poverty are not from God . Every problem has it’s own solution . And solution to these problems is not in our crying to God but rather for us access the wisdom to deal with it . Righteousness and faithfulness is not answer to problems even though they have their reward . Lazarus was righteous but died poor.

There are different solution to different problem. Many . Some problem of live are demonic . You have to excercise your Authority against the enemy . Sometimes it could be ignorance of your rights and privileges in Christ . Sometimes it could be a wrong habit and lifestyle that opened the Door to the devil . Lack of prayer and fellowship with God could be a reason . If you don’t fellowship with God how can the right ideas come to you . Some others could be laziness .
It depends on what problem it is . Some other problems comes as test of our faith .

James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Every of such challenge are always within your ability to deal with it. Except you’re ignorant or unyielding to the wisdom of God

1 Corinthians 10:13
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

The problem that come as test don’t usually last . Once you prove your steadfastness you God despite the problem he promotes you .

2 Corinthians 4:17
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:

MaxinDHouse, Righteousness89,mariangeles

DappaD has done justice to it! smiley
But come o baby girl, you're becoming a female Pastor o, all these quotations, hope it's just on this our Nairaland congregation you're learning all this? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:

Are you an atheist.....?

I find it funny how a loving God will allow his children suffer and he won't do shit and later he'll be said to be a loving and all powerful God......
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
We are Strangers Here..

Talking about Suffering! There are various angles to it

1. God has a Principle for Prosperity! The Principle was given to all irrespective of whether you are Saved or not! The Principle is Gen8:22.
Prosperity does not really answer to Fasting!
Prosperity Answers to Principles. So you might see someone who is Prayer warrior and poor because he/she does not practice the principles. You might see a person who is not Saved but Practices the Principle having it easy.

Godliness in Prosperity puts a Divine hedge around you. It gives you Prosperity without Pains. It gives You Prosperity with Rest !

2. Trials could be God Training you to Make you the Man or Woman that he wants you to be. Trials have Helped me in life. I have Learnt to Trust God and it has made me a Stronger Beliver.

3. There are People who God Almighty being the Alpha and Omega has seen that if this one gets the Blessings, He will be lost! I have Personally seen people like that! Small Blessing comes and the brother know longer knows Church. He is now too busy to serve God. Many have died like that and went to hell. So God decides to shell you by training you and keeping u in check..

The Most Important thing is for us To have an Understanding of God and of Life.

When we come to that level we will see that God will take care of us in his own Pace.
You will notice that your needs are met. Atimes you can't even know how it comes, but your needs are provided..

Keep on deceiving these innocent people......

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Xavfra:

Are you an atheist.....?

I find it funny how a loving God will allow his children suffer and he won't do shit and later he'll be said to be a loving and all powerful God......

im not an atheist,never
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

DappaD has done justice to it! smiley
But come o baby girl, you're becoming a female Pastor o, all these quotations, hope it's just on this our Nairaland congregation you're learning all this? smiley
i will soon start handling a section in my church

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truvel:
Zzor, Not All Sufferings Are 4rm God. There Are Many Reasons People Suffer. Some Of D Reasons Are:
1. Sin E.g Adam & Eve, Sins Of D Fathers Or Mothers.
2. Evil Or Wrong Foundation ( Repeated Negative Pattern In D Family) E.g Barreness, Broken Marriage, Untimely Death, Marital Delay Etc Dis One Is Another Topic On It's Own. Time Would Fail Me To Explain Further.
3. Evil Covenant
4. 4rm Wicked People Within Or Outside D Family.
5. Ignorance Or Past Mistakes
6. Curse
7. 4rm God. However, I Won't Call It Suffering Rada I Will Call It Test Or Trials.
please can you explain in details that number 2
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
i will soon start handling a section in my church
I will become a Churchgoer because of you to see and hear how you'll handle the speaking in tongues and holy ghost fire prayers! grin
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Uyi168: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Isaiah 45:7 completely disagrees with u..

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

I will become a Churchgoer because of you to see and hear how you'll handle the speaking in tongues and holy ghost fire prayers! grin
i was asked to live a normal life first and mix well with people and experience every side of life while I guide my heart so as not to slip,it will eventually help me not to feel like missed anything,only you understand me perfectly well here,im enjoying every bit sha.If there's no twist,i shall be glad to have you and trivina watch me

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
im not an atheist,never

angry grin grin grin

That's what I used to say in the years past.....

Now looking at it, it's fun watching myself say these words....

But your God should have and should do more .......

Will you let you let your child fall into a well while you watch ?
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
i was asked to live a normal life first and mix well with people and experience every side of life while I guide my heart so as not to slip,it will eventually help me not to feel like missed anything,only you understand me perfectly well here,im enjoying every bit sha.If there's no twist,i shall be glad to have you and trivina watch me

Provided we'll share tithes and offerings 50/50
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Provided we'll share tithes and offerings 50/50
haha lol,that won't be a problem
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
please can you explain in details that number 2
It's A Kind Of Repeated Problem. E.g Like Mother Like Daughter, Like Father Like Son, In Some Families Dey Experience Abject Poverty, In Which Members Of D Family Hardly Make Progress In Life. Some Is Marital Delay, Delay In Child Bearing, Unstable In Marriage Etc. In Summary, Dsame Thing Dat Happened To D Mother Is What Is Happening To D Daughters. Dsame Thing Dat Happened To D Father Is What Is Happening To D Sons. Just Like Dat. Every Family Has It. It's Only D Prayerful Ones Dat Can Escape It. It's Spiritual. I Know Of A Family Like Dat All D Daughters Av Marital Issues. Any Of Dem Dat Marries Any Man Would Divorce, 4rm D Eldest Daughter To D Least. Their Mother Experienced Dsame Too. Dat's What I Mean.
Re: Why Did God Allow Some People To Still Suffer Despite Being Devoted by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Truvel:
It's A Kind Of Repeated Problem. E.g Like Mother Like Daughter, Like Father Like Son, In Some Families Dey Experience Abject Poverty, In Which Members Of D Family Hardly Make Progress In Life. Some Is Marital Delay, Delay In Child Bearing, Unstable In Marriage Etc. In Summary, Dsame Thing Dat Happened To D Mother Is What Is Happening To D Daughters. Dsame Thing Dat Happened To D Father Is What Is Happening To D Sons. Just Like Dat. Every Family Has It. It's Only D Prayerful Ones Dat Can Escape It. It's Spiritual. I Know Of A Family Like Dat All D Daughters Av Marital Issues. Any Of Dem Dat Marries Any Man Would Divorce, 4rm D Eldest Daughter To D Least. Their Mother Experienced Dsame Too. Dat's What I Mean.
Thanks,i get it but you still see some people suffer this very problems even as a devoted Christian,what happened to their prayers since prayers can break any yoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Curses His Church Members. Accuse Them Of Not Attending Bible Studies. / Lords Chosen Church Members Rolling Inside Dirty Water (video) / Intellectual: Why Should A Christian Convert To Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.