Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video (5626 Views)

Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers / Female Fan Goes Gaga For Wizkid On Stage At STARBOYFEST / Mr Eazi Goes Gaga For Temi Otedola's Beauty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by Tosindayor: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by BreakingSecrets: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Funny!

A must watch Self Power Motivational video

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngXbiAn3peA
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by solmus: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
angry

Wetin be all this Naa... Bbnaija no be wrestling match so why all this strong head vibes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by Samfloxin(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na waaooo , people carry this program for head ooo
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by Kharol1234: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmm naija
grin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by heykims(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
It's rather the TV and room beauty and setting that captured my sight. God! I look up to u!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by potbelly(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Any idea how many inches that TV is? Cos that's a big ass TV
heykims:
It's rather the TV and room beauty and setting that captured my sight. God! I look up to u!
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by heykims(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
potbelly:
Any idea how many inches that TV is? Cos that's a big ass TV
I don't know o
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by Kingluqman(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2020
This one na rich agbero grin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2020
So these was what they would have turn my apartment into on Sunday lucky me I Wasnt using any multichoice Decoders that settles it. Lucky to the winner though I can't see myself engaging in it.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video by Skyfornia(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
This one no get sense...na this type go fvck wella on live TV...removing your towel cause of someone else win...you will show your kpekus if you enter the house then.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Hubby, Kolawole Show Off New Luxury Mansion As They Move In / Nadia Buari Shows Off Bikini Body / Watch How A Black Lady Beats Up White Lady With Fist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.