Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk (3013 Views)

Oluwadamilare Baiyewu, Nigerian Rapist Jailed For 24 Years In The UK / Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) / Nigerian Rapist Attacks Woman After Only 10 Days In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by Scooby1(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2011
mama-gee:

No, thank you!

Recently, I have been having nightmares almost on a regular basis, I asked my psychiatrist the reason for this and I was told it was the result of viewing too many pictures of Nigerian men.

So, I have decided to input the "Keep it to thyself " pledge to protect myself grin grin grin grin grin

mama-gee:

Look at how black he is. . . Criminal!

And when I say Nigerian men are unattractive, people attack me but have anyone noticed that all the Nigerian men that had their pictures posted on this website are all fugly!

I'm typing this with a straight face.

@mamagee,

you are a clown! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by T9ksy(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2011
mikeujoel:

If that really is your pic on your profile, then I must say you ain't pretty at all. You look like any other braindead nigerian chic on the streets. So get off your high horse, you fuckin ugly naughty woman angry

You beat me to it!!!

This baby ugly sha with her poof poof cheeks and bulging eyes.
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by doggyall: 6:35am On May 20, 2011
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by mos115: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Guys u need to find out the truth before you are commenting the person you are talking about is well known to me and is not kind of person you think is just that bad things happen in wrong place
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by Caregiver053: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Why are Christians Rapists? Is there anything good in the Christian Monogamists
Re: Nigerian Rapist Wanted In The Uk by gulfer: 6:43am On Mar 09, 2020
@OP, are you sure you are OK.......your link is mad up

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Witnessed An Acquaintance Bury charms At His Hotel / Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls / Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.