Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today (3015 Views)

Facts About The Python That Swallowed A Woman / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by solar2000(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2020
shocking as I wake up this morning only to come out and the first thing I found is this big Python in my sitout trying to find a way into my sitting room, I don't know what I will call this but I have never seen any snake in my house, may God help us all, this is a sign of end time

watch the video and more here��

http://www.softmp3.com.ng/2020/03/22/shocking-see-the-big-python-i-found-in-my-sitout-today/

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by funshint(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
This doesn't look like a python though.

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by JAOS(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2020
this one is underweight it won't make it to FP

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by daddytime(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2020
Python ke?

Is that another name for any snake?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by StephenSammie001(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2020
Oga!!! Python bii bawoo!!!
This ain't no python.
Next time you dunno something ehn? You check it up on the Internet.
Python will not visit u ooooo!

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by OluwasureGig: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2020
see the kind place where you dey live. how "python" no go be your roommate. I'm sure this is the kind of place bbqgrills lives too and be supporting stoopid buhari that has refused to address his corn tree since the outbreak of the covid19 pandemic with his itel p30 cracked screen phone. nonsense and coronavirus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Nwodosis(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Aside the snake, the way you positioned your toes, you will be more harmful to humans than the snake! I believe you are one of the reasons people are afraid of the people. Seems you are targeting your next victim to jazz.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by ojehmario1969(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Front page her I come
Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by EzzyCarter: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Malnourished snake grin . Painting a picture of Nigeria's horrific economy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2020
solar2000:
shocking as I wake up this morning only to come out and the first thing I found is this big Python in my sitout trying to find a way into my sitting room, I don't know what I will call this but I have never seen any snake in my house, may God help us all, this is a sign of end time

watch the video and more here��

http://www.softmp3.com.ng/2020/03/22/shocking-see-the-big-python-i-found-in-my-sitout-today/
we never can tell let me sit here with my lems
Make I see. If lalasticlala go push this motor go Wuhan

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Balaxx: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2020
This is a sign of end time??

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Sokosuji: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Looks like this 'Python' is actually in its natural environment.. And with toes like the one I am seeing and the written English,u both perfectly fit into that environment grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by starbuck(f): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Where the sit out dey undecided undecided and the said sitting room in this kind environment angry angry

Ógbèni talk say na Village you live biko
Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Danelo(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Python or snakelet as long as it's a snake LALA will do the needful
FRONT PAGE.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Prechy08(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
that is a Cobra not python

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Nostradamus: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nwodosis:
Aside the snake, the way you positioned your toes, you will be more harmful to humans than the snake! I believe you are one of the reasons people are afraid of the people. Seems you are targeting your next victim to jazz.
grin grin

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by thundafire: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Not to read is a bad thing,lala DNT eat such because no flesh in dis one
Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 23, 2020
I do not think that is a sign of an 'end time' undecided

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Tetrahedron: 5:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Ask lalasticlala, he is the snake god... and definitely will get what is coming to him for all his animal cruelty support.
One day one day monkey will go to the market

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Adgideon(m): 5:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Oga na snake you kill, no be python
Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2020
Adgideon:
Oga na snake you kill, no be python

You and the OP are the same.
"Na snake no be Python " what is Python?
A fish? Hmm...

That is either a cobra or black mamba.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by punisha: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2020
SassyGem101:

A fish? Hmm...

You, the poster you quoted and OP are the same.

That is either a lizard snake or the edible Canadian chicken snake.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by fr3do(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2020
That's a Cobra sir
Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Tunex252(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2020
Make I reserve my comment and wait till your post gets to the promise land

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Adgideon(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
SassyGem101:

A fish? Hmm...

Mr know all I know what I said just making a joke out of it
Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Passionate888: 6:17am On Mar 24, 2020
If that 'thing' is a 'big python', then I'm Tormund Giantsbane.
Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Rotimi47: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Chai Wetin musa no go see or hear for gate! Where the Python now? I still dey search the uploaded picture for the Python O!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of A Big Python That I Find In My Sitout Today by Justarandomguy: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
But that's Not a python

(1) (Reply)

Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. / This Is The Second Time I Will Be Reporting Here That Oyigbo Is Under Attack / An Attempt By A Nairaland Member To Scam Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.