Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (45845 Views)

2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Nairaobserver: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Men of the Ogun State Police Command have arrested four persons for unlawfully been in possession of a human skull in Odogbolu, Odogbolu local government area of the state.

The command Public Relations Officer, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who disclosed this to newsmen in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, said the suspects were arrested on Thursday 24th September 2020.

The suspects, according to the statement are Muyideen Tolubi, Niyi Folorunso, Sonubi Taiwo, and Remilekun Folorunso were arrested following the information received by the police in Odogbolu division that some people were digging a grave with the aim of removing already buried corpse who was not in any way related to them.

The statement read, “Upon the information, the DPO Odogbolu division, CSP Afolabi Yusuf led his detectives to the scene but the suspects have already removed the head of the corpse and left”.

“The police there and then embarked on an intelligence-based investigation which led to the arrest of the couple, Niyi and Remilekun Folorunso as well as Muyideen Tolubi”.

“The three of them confessed being the persons that dug the grave and removed the head of the corpse”.

“They later took detectives to Ikenne where the fourth person who asked them to bring the head for the ritual purpose was apprehended”.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/police-arrest-4-in-ogun-for-unlawful-possession-of-human-skull/amp/

1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Kriss216: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Skull mining boost 95% of Ogun's IGR.

333 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by IGpro1(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Jesus is coming soon))

Hmm.

Nigeria my country It is well with you.
You shall yet be great among the nations.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by dangermouse(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun state and skulls.

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by chatinent: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2020
This world is shifted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Barrywilly(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Skull miners at work, doing what they know bestgrin grin grin

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by donbachi(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Faces of horror...if dis ones jam u for bush.just shout "I don die".

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by gbowoade85142: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2020
Jesus is coming soon))Hmm. Nigeria my region It is way with you.You shall yet be lot among the countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by philipstanley(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Jesus wept cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by kingthreat(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Please let their heads be off too

6 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Admiral49(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2020
What's this world turning into cry cry cry cry
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Nbotee(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
It's awa work oooo!!!! Skull work!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by donestk(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Miners at work

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by sotall(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
undecided

@righteousness89

Pls your attention is needed

7 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by habymi: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
afoonjaaa

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by proclinician: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Remove their skulls and give it to them in their hands pls. Since everyone want skulls. Exclusive from skull miners association of Nigeria.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by braveboy64(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
This is what happen when people believe in Juju rather than liberating themselves.

It is not limited to a state, just that different states with different methods

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by aaking(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Haha Ogun my state is causing havoc on humans right and well being. It time for federal government or state governments to start house to house check up. That's the reason you will still be seeing tick forest without farming all because of some evil activities. Ki Olorun ki o gba wa lo wo awon iká eniyan

18 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Opepadi: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Straight to prison...
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Antoeni(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Partners in Ritualistic Affairs .
Face the Music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by gambia(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
I bow for this country. All these kidnappers and ritualist, how do they sleep at night? Its a cruel world indeed. My friend was missing around ogun state area in 2016 immediately after NYSC programme. He hasn't been found till date, I hope you are in a better place my good friend(Abdulraheem Dauda A.k.a Genius).

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by xcellentgraphic: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Why now..

Contact me for ur graphics designs
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Spaxon(f): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Please someone should help me. With the link to 21savage's - Famous

Thanks
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Calabar1stSon: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
This one weak me sha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rema Was Scammed By Brisk Capital Investment / Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.