Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (45869 Views)

2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Kogi: Three Kidnappers Killed, Two Others Caught By Hunters (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by tfash96(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun state always gives us bad names

5 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by StrikeBack(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Too bad
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by JimmyAdekanbi(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
These ones have lost their conscience entirely. Let the law take it course on them.
Please kindly check my signature.
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by izuch(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by SmartPolician: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun State is back again

6 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Cathryna99(f): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun state is never on the news for good.

5 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by annyplenty(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2020
GOD'S WARNING FOR YOUTHS

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

Youths, Stop killing and rituals Return to God, now, while you may find Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Offpoint1: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Boom
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Ibhamzah17: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2020
The other guy be like nothing concern me wink
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by FarahAideed: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2020
You can never separate them from skulls

5 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Ihatemumu: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Difference between a black man and white man is not their skin color, but their mentality

2 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by 8stargeneral: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun state....skull mining state

7 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by semyman: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Skull miners representing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Axonja skull miners are gradually picking the habbit of the developers. undecided
I see the sarcasm but let's stop this tribal stuff na. Haba.
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Bennysam: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Macsjebs:
What's this world turning into cry cry cry cry
Kindly see my thread on my signature cry cry cry
World is not turn anything, ask Yoruba people what human head do to them

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by obyrich(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2020
What could be responsible for this penchant for skulls? Is skull another name for Ogun or what?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by kheny12(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun state is the headquarters of skull miners company.what a wicked peoples.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2020
social media is very oppressive to those that think everyone flexing money and properties are actually having those things..

na y I quit twitter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Bennysam:

World is not turn anything, ask Yoruba people what human head do to them

na only Yoruba dey do juju abi

2 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by victokafor(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Double wahala for Deady Body!
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by solmus: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2020
cool

Na wa... Omo Igbo, baby factory people no go let us rest for this thread

3 Likes

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Bennysam: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

na only Yoruba dey do juju abi
They don't have compare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun the capital of skull miners grin

Its no longer news na

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by sparko1(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Men of the Ogun State Police Command have arrested four persons for unlawfully been in possession of a human skull in Odogbolu, Odogbolu local government area of the state.

This newspaper will not kill someone! IS THERE A LAWFUL WAY OF POSSESSING A HUMAN HEAD!

Like I will just be going around with a human head and the police will just say, stop there, and I will show them certificate of possession and they will be like, go on you have lawfully gotten the human head. Just rojjer us small thing.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by true2god: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2020
These people are not Afonjas but IPOB yooths living in Ogun state. Omoluabis are accommodating and cant do that.

Omoluabis dont do skull mining things.

1 Like

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by ejanla077: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Odua Skull miner Republic doing what we kno best.
Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Aflix(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Spaxon:
Please someone should help me. With the link to 21savage's - Famous

Thanks
Go to www.mp3quack.com and search for it.
Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by YorubaAmaka(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2020
Ogun state again cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State by Bessppectt(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Crazy things are really happening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) / Many Killed In Land Dispute In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.