Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Sheila Kwamboka Relocates To Nigeria For Good! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sheila Kwamboka Relocates To Nigeria For Good! (6990 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos / Cossy Orjiakor Relocates To Abuja / PHOTOS: Enugu Beauty Queen Sheila Weds Ex-governor Chimaroke Nnamani's Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheila Kwamboka Relocates To Nigeria For Good! by peacettw: 8:41pm On May 18, 2011
Sheila Kwamboka to move to Nigeria for good! Former 2 time Big Brother housemate Sheila Kwamboka is leaving the country and relocating to Nigeria for good. The former Big Brother housemate helped elevate Kenya’s presence in the reality show through her vivid confidence, her infectious charisma, her assertiveness and her large pints of controversy. Sheila confirmed her intentions to move and fully relocate to Nigeria. She leaves the country tomorrow. I had a small chat with her on BlackBerry Messenger and this is what she had to say, read along … Thisiscreme : So why are you leaving?What’s going on? Sheila : I’m just expanding my horizons. Im going to focus and work on my music and eventual album. I have so much to do in Nigeria, acting, modeling and general biashara ( business ) Thisiscreme : What made you settle in Nigeria? Does Uti have anything to do with any of this? Sheila : Actually he inspired me to settle there, but on a professional level, opportunities for me are much more in Naija than in Kenya at the moment. I intend to push my brand and make the best of it When its time to pack up, I’ll go to the next best place. The world is just ready for anyone who sees potential. You see, sometimes you need to leave your home to actually make it, and for me Naija is like my second home.
Re: Sheila Kwamboka Relocates To Nigeria For Good! by peacettw: 8:46pm On May 18, 2011
I can't wait. Sheila, if u are listening, i wish u every success in my country and hope u experience d best that my country has to offer and yes, that includes UTI!
Re: Sheila Kwamboka Relocates To Nigeria For Good! by tpia5: 9:14pm On May 18, 2011
are we experiencing an influx in immigration?

seems like it.
Re: Sheila Kwamboka Relocates To Nigeria For Good! by Dolemite(f): 10:27pm On May 18, 2011
Lol, the Nollywood bug. grin
Re: Sheila Kwamboka Relocates To Nigeria For Good! by MeGaStReEt: 12:43am On May 19, 2011
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics / Churchill's Lawyer Debunks Fake Judgement On Child Custody After Investigation / Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.