Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly (2950 Views)

Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) / ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings / Check It Out Mtn First Apple Store In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by gungab(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2020
It all started when I did midnight sub when I still have main data and Bonus Data.
They went ahead and start deducting from the Bonus. I did not finish what am downloading and off phone and sleep.
I woke up this morning and complain, they codedly invited me to DM grin.
This life , you must know your right ooo
Or all this ISP go use you catch cruise.
This is not the first time they are doing it tho.
This one just pissed me off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by gungab(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Cc: Lalastica
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by decatalyst(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2020
No big deal here.

Use your#50 in peace, bro. Cheers!

11 Likes

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by gungab(m): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2020
decatalyst:
No big deal here.

Use your#50 in peace, bro. Cheers!

No big deal.
But when it becomes a norms, they must stop.
Like I said , this is not the first time.
I posted this just to let people know how they can get there money back from them cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2020
Childish
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by omoadeleye(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2020
na wa o
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by CosmicPhoenix: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2020
MTN go use that 50 naira colleck 5k from you,the way your data go dey run now ehn grin

27 Likes

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Kunja2: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
The take there online presence seriously

2 Likes

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by jericco1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wow dem do well
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Petersamuel8(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
My problem with their night bundle is that you will be disconnected even without finishing your bundle

1 Like

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Skyfornia(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
All this wahala for N50?

7 Likes

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Yomisky(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Is 50naira worth the stress?
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Freestainworld(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
those saying is 50 naira worth the stress, do you know how much MTN will make by illegally deducting 50 naira from millions of Nigeria.

25 Likes

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Obzerfapex(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
The did the same to me and I called them out in twitter but my own was 10gb data
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by mytime24(f): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
MTN go use that 50 naira colleck 5k from you,the way your data go dey run now ehn grin
true talk grin
They give u wit right hand and collect it back wit devil left hand

1 Like

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by dexterautonomy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
gungab:
It all started when I did midnight sub when I still have main data and Bonus Data.
They went ahead and start deducting from the Bonus. I did not finish what am downloading and off phone and sleep.
I woke up this morning and complain, they codedly invited me to DM grin.
This life , you must know your right ooo
Or all this ISP go use you catch cruise.
This is not the first time they are doing it tho.
This one just pissed me off
Great, visit http://www.sumpis.com
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by gungab(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Freestainworld:
those saying is 50 naira worth the stress, do you know how much MTN will make by illegally deducting 50 naira from millions of Nigeria.

Exactly, it not today they have been doing it. Taking #50 and giving me half of the midnight data.
Nobody forced them to give night sub

3 Likes

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Simplecity(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
the guy think say he smart as he collect 50 naira grin.....devil no dey give things for free
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
If your night subscription is suspended simply choose a different access point, turn on/off airplane mode and resume.
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by maiquel: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Normals.
9 mobile tried this nonsense with me, I gave my bro the phone as I was tired of talking with the customer care agent. Too much talk
My bro took over and started raining insults on them and threatened to break the SIM card.
They were deducting N100 every hour... and I had N1,000 I wanted to subscribe with.
Before midnight N1200 was credited back to my account.
So I got extra N200 for my troubles...
I broke the SIM after use.

4 Likes

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Homeboiy: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
MTN
9 mobile
ECobank

Doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to reply me

I have chatted with the 3 above today

On Facebook
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by femi4: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
N50? How much data can you buy with that
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by eugenenwajei(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
effc Lmao cheesy u try

1 Like

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Petersamuel8(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Skyfornia:
All this wahala for N50?
Shut your stinking crap if u don't have anything reasonable to say. Transfer the 50 to him if it's that small

5 Likes

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by wolextayo: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Skyfornia:
All this wahala for N50?
Lol. If they do that on 1000 customers everynight don't you know how much they will make at the end of the month?
Banks do the most. 3 naira, 5 naira on thousands of customers daily but we won't complain cos it's small.

1 Like

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by osamz007: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by missimelda01(f): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
lol this guy you play too much grin

Enjoy your 50naira
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Nova1988(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
All this because of white
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
The reason why Nigeria will not move forward is because of few people above me....even #50 is money because if it is done to just 1000 people, that is #50,000 and 100,000 people is 5 million...

Fight for your right, Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Openbusiness: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
MTN = shine your eyes. Dem too dey pocket people money
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by anslemarinze52(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Skyfornia:
All this wahala for N50?

What do you mean by this??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oraimo Just Released New Open Pods That Completely Destroyed Apple's Airpods / Mtn Online Selfcare Portal Down!!!! / MTN Giving Out Free 1000mb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.