Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' (47451 Views)

Pregnancy, Drug Test: Covenant University Subtly Reacts To Allegations (video) / Unilag Freshers Seen Climbing Wall To Undergo Their Mandatory Drug Test. / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Psoul(m): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
The Twitter handle says "I am scared to my wits."

Why is she so scared?
Does she do drugs or is she pregnant?
Is she HIV Positive?
That girl must be guilty of one.

Well, it is illegal to subject one under medical test that he or she was not properly informed of.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by AmazingELixir: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
lipsrsealed

Abeg diswan nobi our problem now joor...
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by freeborn02: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Papa Is praying for them?

EFCC will not say anything now. Yahoo is not only pressing laptop o
angry

Please how does this concern EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by sammysmiles(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

God is not aware of Covenant University establishment!
I think I have seen God's P. A
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by chatinent: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
LOL.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by freeborn02: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:

Rather than rush to a conclusion, wait for the other side of the story from the school management. Students are mainly known to give unbalanced reports.

But is the video showing them and their belongings under the rain also giving unbalanced reports?

What do you say to that, Mr pastor slave?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Psoul(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:

Not only God..we all know that Covenant Uni was established to raise the educational standard in the country that has greatly diminished through quality training and research. A one sided dark story shouldn't be enough to write them off totally in bad light. Afterall what have our public institutions set as standard if we must compare? We await the school mgt to address this issue so the sane public can have a balanced judgement

The person that made that twitter post was scared of some secrets she was hiding and tot the test will reveal her secret. She used to opportunity to present the school in bad light.

Read her post, she said she was scared to her wits. Why was she scare if she is free from drugs, not pregnant and not HIV positive.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Gainman: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Antoeni:
It's Only God That Truly Knows The Reasons Why Covenant University Was Established
I hope u can say that to Nigeria govt who have done worse.
people like u easily believe what u read on nairaland without hearing the other side. people are out to blackmail people. The positive side you will not talk but something like this, u amplify it.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by sammysmiles(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
freeborn02:

Please how does this concern EFCC?
Thats how you know fools,,, they always deviate from the topic of discussion...
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by mukthar2000(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
STUDENTS ! !! !!!!, FOR Covenant University to leaving you under the rain just believe that Covid 19 test was carried out already, while waiting in the rain keep ur two eyes on any student that sneeze then pick him or she out for isolation . lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by investigator007: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
hmm ok o
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by SmartProf(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
freeborn02:

But is the video showing them and their belongings under the rain also giving unbalanced reports?

What do you say to that, Mr pastor slave?
For being an objective thinker, in your reasoning I have become a pastor slave? Foolishness doesnt reflect in anyway better than in you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by sammysmiles(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:

Not only God..we all know that Covenant Uni was established to raise the educational standard in the country that has greatly diminished through quality training and research. A one sided dark story shouldn't be enough to write them off totally in bad light. Afterall what have our public institutions set as standard if we must compare? We await the school mgt to address this issue so the sane public can have a balanced judgement.
You don't need to think twice to know he is a poor man that's why he is asking that question.... This same people can't ask why big brother was orchestrated.... It takes a fool to ask why the best university in west Africa and in Nigeria was established

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by SmartProf(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
sammysmiles:
You don't need to think twice to know he is a poor man that's why he is asking that question.... This same people can't ask why big brother was orchestrated.... It takes a fool to ask why the best university in west Africa and in Nigeria was established
Exactly.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:

Rather than rush to a conclusion, wait for the other side of the story from the school management. Students are mainly known to give unbalanced reports.

Blood and urine samples for covid-19 test! Like the school management will say yes, it is true. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by bluefilm: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
The school authorities already knew that COVID19 is nothing but just a SCAMdemic.

But since everyone who can profit from the SCAMdemic is already doing so, they decided to join the bandwagon and make some cool cash of out the SCAMdemic.

That's how I see it
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Roozzaay(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Funny how some hypocrites are trying hard to defend the school management cheesy
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Le2money(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
So u mean he shud leave God out of this che grin grin grin?

Kriss216:

God is not aware of Covenant University establishment!
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by QuickStandard: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
If you can't cope with the school principles, you can transfer to LASU.
Scared to my wit
my foot.

A clear conscience fears no accusation.

Pregnancy test, COVIK 1-9 test, drug test or not, test na test.

Papa is praying for you
what is wrong with prayers?

If you don't believe in prayers, you shouldn't be in Covenant University in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Righteousness89(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
sandysaint:

This guy! You don terrorize nairaland sha. I've always felt you were a jobless dropout peddling Bible at busparks with your ubiquitous presence on every post.
Now I'm not surprised again knowing the school you went to

If Spreading the Gospel of JESUS Christ is Joblessness, my Brother With all Pleasure I will be Jobless for Life

With all Humility I Receive the tag of Joblessness..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Advancedman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:
If this story is confirmed as true, all the overzealous staff who supervised this should be queried and punished to serve as a deterrent to others, and an unreserved apology should be quickly issued to the students and their parents/guardians. However, there are 3 sides to this story; that of the students, the school management, and the real truth. I hope the management can respond to this allegations without speaking grammer cos i'm not sure Bishop Oyedepo will ever approve of this.

Those Luggage inside rain is lie abi?
Whatever test it was is inconsequential the inhuman treatment is.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

If Spreading the Gospel of JESUS Christ is Joblessness, my Brother With all Pleasure I will be Jobless for Life

With all Humility I Receive the tag of Joblessness..
We know you're already jobless so no need of denying. grin

I'll discuss with Seun to make up ways to compensate you for your marvellous work spam so don't worry.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Jostoman: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

Papa Is praying for them?

EFCC will not say anything now. Yahoo is not only pressing laptop o
angry
the plan of you and your president will not work.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by freeborn02: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:

For being an objective thinker, in your reasoning I have become a pastor slave? Foolishness doesnt reflect in anyway better than in you.

Who deceived you that you are objective in thinking? Is that the lie you tell yourself or the one someone told you about you?
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by mrpackager(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Then what about the popular narrative about Covenant University. smh
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Joshmanuel10(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Papa is praying for u...
E shock me grin grin
The school the student and the government and Covid-19 and whoever is cashing out from this business. 600years oo
Rain has some vitamins I think
So they should be fine most of them are young
Adults
smiley

In Nigeria culture the younger ones are never right grin
Oh well
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by promisedeco(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:

For the sake of respecting people's right to their religious beliefs, I will be silent on your question.
You are a wise man

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by RomanianNinja: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
CU indeed. Never liked the school and never will.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by GreenDee(f): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
lol, private universities sha grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Psoul:
The Twitter handle says "I am scared to my wits."

Why is she so scared?
Does she do drugs or is she pregnant?
Is she HIV Positive?
That girl must be guilty of one.

Well, it is illegal to subject one under medical test that he or she was not properly informed of.
She is scared of her tweets not her medical test. She is scared the school mgt might punish her for exposing them.
Re: Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents' by Jaqenhghar: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
When is that CAMA coming into full effect sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams / Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.