Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Much It Costs To Import A Container Of Tarpaulin To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much It Costs To Import A Container Of Tarpaulin To Nigeria (325 Views)

Disadvantage Of Mobile Fish Pond (tarpaulin) / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / I Need A Container Of Shea Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much It Costs To Import A Container Of Tarpaulin To Nigeria by ibinaboonline: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.
First of all, I hail thee. Nairaland is one forum where anything is possible and people can gain valuable info about anything at all. Although there are plenty of stupids to be found on this forum, great minds are even more plentiful. Anyway, the reason I'm making this post is to be educated. I want to start saving towards big time importation of tarpaulins or any other profitable fabrics or materials you may suggest. I'm not looking at 100, 500 pcs of this or that. I mean big time importation in container. How much would it cost to import a container load of tarpaulin or any other profitable fabrics? The total cost should cover cost of goods, shipping, and clearing. Please, provide detailed insight if you can. Thanks you all in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least $100 Every Day Free With Robot On Telegram / Price Of A Bale Of Female Fairly Used Handbag / Soldiers Block #endsars Planned Scene In Abuja, After Experience Of Burnt Cars L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.