Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread (630 Views)

11 US Republican Senators To Challenge Biden’s Presidential Election Win / War Of Words As Trump & Biden Square Off In First Presidential Election Debate / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:18am On Sep 30, 2020
The presidential debate between President Trump and Vice President Biden is on.

Share your views here.

Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:19am On Sep 30, 2020
I am a Trump supporter, but I don't like his bullying attitude tonight. He is bullying Biden and is not allowing him to talk.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:22am On Sep 30, 2020
The first topic was on the Supreme Court pick.

Biden said that Trump should have waited till after the election, but Trump argued that it is his right to appoint a Supreme Court Judge anytime within his presidency.

They also talked about the healthcare system and his plan on it.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:23am On Sep 30, 2020
They are talking about Covid now, and I must say that Biden is calm and collected.

He is arguing that Trump did nothing about the pandemic.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:27am On Sep 30, 2020
Still talking about Covid

Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:37am On Sep 30, 2020
This two men are falling my hands
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:38am On Sep 30, 2020
Now talking about the Economy

Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:46am On Sep 30, 2020
Joe calls Trump the worst president America ever had
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:46am On Sep 30, 2020
Taxes?

Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:47am On Sep 30, 2020
I must say that Biden is doing more than I expected. Kudos to him
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 2:52am On Sep 30, 2020
I am getting tired of this debate
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:00am On Sep 30, 2020
Why should black voters give their votes to any of these two men?

Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:04am On Sep 30, 2020
"Mr. President, let him answer!"

"Mr. President, please stop."

Moderator Chris Wallace repeatedly tries to keep Pres. Trump from interrupting Joe Biden.

"It's hard to get any word in with this clown," Biden says, "excuse me, this person."

https:///5Bl4Ob3O2t #Debates2020 https:///4wjCUTdzns
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:08am On Sep 30, 2020
These two men are making me tired

The moderator should be certainly tired of them.

Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Trump could not condemn White Supremacists.

Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by orisa37: 3:31am On Sep 30, 2020
Trump sees BIDEN as incompetent to rule in AMERICA.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by orisa37: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Emyres:
The first topic was on the Supreme Court pick.

Biden said that Trump should have waited till after the election, but Trump argued that it is his right to appoint a Supreme Court Judge anytime within his presidency.

They also talked about the healthcare system and his plan on it.

TRUMP IS RIGHT AND HE KNEW IT.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2020
Coherence, Biden is doing great.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:36am On Sep 30, 2020
orisa37:
Trump sees BIDEN as incompetent to rule in AMERICA.

They are both unfit
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:36am On Sep 30, 2020
orisa37:

TRUMP IS RIGHT AND HE KNEW IT.

Yes, he is right.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by KendrickAyomide: 3:39am On Sep 30, 2020
End of debate
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by KendrickAyomide: 3:40am On Sep 30, 2020
The CNN reporter said it's the most chaotic presidential debate ever
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by orisa37: 3:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Emyres:
They are talking about Covid now, and I must say that Biden is calm and collected.

He is arguing that Trump did nothing about the pandemic.

INVALID ARGUMENT. WHAT DOES HE WANT TRUMP TO DO? TRUMP WENT TO THE UN TO CHALLENGE XI JINPING AND TO LAMBAST CHINA FOR CARELESSNESS IN HANDLING COVID19? BIDEN IS JUST WITCHHUNTI NG TRUMP IN ALL OF TRUMP'S SPEECHES.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:45am On Sep 30, 2020
It's over

Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:45am On Sep 30, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
The CNN reporter said it's the most chaotic presidential debate ever

Very chaotic
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:46am On Sep 30, 2020
Biden needs to man up. He was looking like he was inferior, and sort of being bullied.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by Emyres: 3:47am On Sep 30, 2020
Trump didn't condemn the white supremacists when asked to do so.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by orisa37: 3:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Emyres:

OBAMA CAUSES ALL THESE PROBLEMS FOR AMERICA. OBAMA'S A MISCHIEVOUS FIRST BLACK AMERICAN PRESIDENT. HE MISLED AMERICA AND BIDEN WAS PART OF OBAMA'S MISRULE.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by orisa37: 3:55am On Sep 30, 2020
Emyres:

WHY COVID19 DURING AMERICAN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN? OBAMA/BIDEN BAD STRATEGY.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by orisa37: 4:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Emyres:
Now talking about the Economy

BIDEN WANTS TO KEEP ON SOCIAL DISTANCING AND LOCKDOWN. HE DOESN'T WANT TO WORK AGAIN. HE DOESN'T WANT THE CHILDREN TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by orisa37: 4:05am On Sep 30, 2020
Emyres:
Joe calls Trump the worst president America ever had

THAT'S THE LANGUAGE OF THE OPPOSITION.
Re: Trump And Biden Presidential Election Debate Thread by orisa37: 4:07am On Sep 30, 2020
Emyres:
Taxes?

PURELY AMERICAN PROBLEM LIKE SEX.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEWS Vladmir Putin Is Battling Cancer As Well As Parkinson / FBI Arrests Brooklyn Judge’s Son Over Capitol Riot / Israel Reportedly Gave US Evidence Of Hamas Operating Out Of Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.