Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Moment Joe Biden Told Trump To Shut Up - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Moment Joe Biden Told Trump To Shut Up (555 Views)

Moment Joe Biden Calls Nigerian Family, Invite Them To White House (Video) / What These 6 Black Leaders Told Trump He Needs To Do / Step Out Of Your Own Bunker Biden Told Trump( Must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Joe Biden Told Trump To Shut Up by Bontia(m): 4:12am On Sep 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ebgFIuVNQ

Trump was a bully throughout the debate and his tactics tonight was to come out all fiery with as much aggression as possible. Biden on the other hand had his high and low moments. There were times he got caught off mid sentence or lost his thoughts.

In general I would say not an impressive performance from both sides. Trump is already loosing with Covid 19 ravaging his tenure, a dwindling economy, BLM and most recently the allegation that he paid just $750 dollars in federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017. Trump and controversies can never be separated. He however had the opportunity to project himself ahead of the polls with this first debate but he lost it.

There are still two more debates between Trump and Biden before the polls. Let's see how they go. The VP candidates will also be having their debate next week Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Joe Biden Told Trump To Shut Up by tillaman(m): 4:27am On Sep 30, 2020
grin
Re: The Moment Joe Biden Told Trump To Shut Up by falcon01: 4:58am On Sep 30, 2020
oyinbo pick their president my measuring their intelligence but my people na who give money pass dey win.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Joe Biden Told Trump To Shut Up by longetivity(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2020
wetin concern me with them
Re: The Moment Joe Biden Told Trump To Shut Up by Kokoboss: 9:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Bontia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76ebgFIuVNQ

Trump was a bully throughout the debate and his tactics tonight was to come out all fiery with as much aggression as possible. Biden on the other hand had his high and low moments. There were times he got caught off mid sentence or lost his thoughts.

In general I would say not an impressive performance from both sides. Trump is already loosing with Covid 19 ravaging his tenure, a dwindling economy, BLM and most recently the allegation that he paid just $750 dollars in federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017. Trump and controversies can never be separated. He however had the opportunity to project himself ahead of the polls with this first debate but he lost it.

There are still two more debates between Trump and Biden before the polls. Let's see how they go. The VP candidates will also be having their debate next week Wednesday.

(1) (Reply)

America Rejects Trumpism As Biden Set To Win Presidency / Video Of Thousands Of Chadian Refugees Crossing Over The Ngueli Bridge / UK Heading For Biggest Economic Boom Since 1948 – Barclays Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.