Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Is 6months Enough? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is 6months Enough? (1630 Views)

Advice:He Wants Me To Leave Our 6months Old Baby With His Mum And Travel To Work / My Husband Said ,sex In 6months Time / Nutritional Foods For Babies From 6months And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 6months Enough? by afrobaby(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2011
My wedding will be in august, that is 6 months from now, will it be too early if I start making my plans now or too late, and what are those things I should start with, I don't know what is actually happening, is it anxiety or happiness? guess it's love. thx for ur contribution
Re: Is 6months Enough? by fstranger3(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2011
I dont know anything about wedding, just wanna wish you well

I hope everything goes as planned.

Stay blessed!
Re: Is 6months Enough? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2011
fstranger3:

Stay blessed!

Is this from fstranger abi his twin? shocked shocked shocked holy-molly-me, Never knew I'd live to see the day fstranger will reply a post with such honest and calm words. cool

@topic
Start thinking and planning for your sourvenir. Have you thought about what dress and shoe colour you'd love your brides maids to be on?
Re: Is 6months Enough? by ifyalways(f): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2011
Start already  . . . starting too late/close to the wedding month might make you forget lil'details here n there.
You can just get a notebook and write things down(what you want and don't want.)
Compile photos of gowns,flowers,music,cake centerpieces and contact the providers.
Start working on your guest list too.
Don't forget the most important person . . .YOUR FIANCE,SPEND MORE TIME AND PLAN TOGETHER WITH HIM.
CONGRATS kiss  kiss  kiss
@Jenny,a huru m ya,a maghim na ochonganoko ahu nwere ike i wish-i mmadu well.
Re: Is 6months Enough? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2011
fstranger3:

Stay blessed!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I must be reading the post wrongly! undecided
Re: Is 6months Enough? by whiteroses(f): 3:27am On Mar 07, 2011
too early babe, you might gain a few pounds within six months or even decide to loose weight, get a dress / invite in three months to wedding, every other things should be 8 weeks before. good luck
Re: Is 6months Enough? by mrshk(f): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2011
You need to get cracking right now in my opinion.
Even if it's just compiling ideas and gathering inspiration.
I had my dress ready 4 months before my wedding and even then all the bridal shops (UK) I went to made me panic because they expect that you should have ordered your dress at least 6months earlier. Get your dress shopping done asap, you will definitely need to (or should) have 2/3 fittings before the day. (I had my last 1 month before). Once you have your dress you can shop for accessories and bridal train etc etc.

Try not to leave any major decisions to the last minute because wedding planning can be stressful.

Above all enjoy the months leading up to your wedding.

Good Luck! smiley
Re: Is 6months Enough? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
Re: Is 6months Enough? by CrazyMan(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2011
My dear, getting engaged is one of the most memorable and exciting moments in the life of an individual life. So I congratulate you on your engagement and I wish you unlimited happiness.

Finally, you shouldn’t consider 6months as too early because before you say Jack and Jill, we’re in the month of August; so I would suggest that you begin now so that when that great and memorable draws closer, you won’t become a workaholic.

Goodluck. wink
Re: Is 6months Enough? by Somaliland(m): 12:25am On May 28, 2011
Its the wedding season, yes search half and hour everyday but don't spend the whole day doing it. Just spend 30 mins each day only so you get a background, as friends so you have a good knowledge. Than last 3 months go overboard.
Re: Is 6months Enough? by spicyhoney(f): 2:37am On May 30, 2011
Definitely not too early, the earlier the better.
Re: Is 6months Enough? by vanitty: 8:43am On May 30, 2011
I reckon you must surely have started planning now.
Good luck.
The preparation that leads to that "one day " can be very stressful
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Nl Mothers, Pls Help My Baby / Should I Pay Their School Fees? / The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.