Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From (5204 Views)

OMOTOLSY Selling: Flagship, Mid Range & Budget Android Phones For Sale / OMOTOLSY: Gaming, Professional, Budget Laptops for SALE... BUY & BE SATISFIED / CLOSED(New York) Pick-up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Bronx 10456) - Omotolsy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
naijasensei:
Whenever a prospective customer starts begging excessively, lamenting they don't have enough money, asking very annoying questions, or asking you to make weird concessions - avoid them, or make them sign an agreement.
True
Well said

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by SerikinGamo: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
naijasensei:

Hi. I want to commend you for your maturity in handling this badly scripted smear campaign. I just want to say something which might sound a little bit controversial.
Whenever a prospective customer starts begging excessively, lamenting they don't have enough money, asking very annoying questions, or asking you to make weird concessions - avoid them, or make them sign an agreement. From my investigations, some of the most vicious and ungrateful customers are usually those you made some personal concessions for.

This is so true, of all the deals I've done, the only bad experience was with the one that was begging because his money was not yet complete at the time.

This guy travelled down to where I was , wanted to drop his ID card with me, but he ended up like the op

4 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Naijasageblog: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
At OP i know how bad it feels coughing out 220k in this harsh economy isn't easy whether you paid once or thrice isnt anyone's business,but just try and buttress your point with either a photo or video so that your case can hold water and for the main time pls stop going to his sale thread to spoil buisness for him....secondly noticing a fault after a month isn't a crime the seller should have given him a benefit of the doubt rather than outright block without any response or whatsoever i.e after sales service....I also want to commend the moderators for allowing this thread still see light closing or banning the op without allowing justice prevail isn't sensible...the truth must be unraveled ...thank you

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Thank you for your opinion on this matter, I actually wanted to ignore but i think i should not.

Noticing a fault after more than a month of use would not be a crime if its something internal that the eyes cannot see instantly, when you say it isnt a crime makes me wonder if you really read through this thread before airing your view.

Now take a look at the attached screenshots below of the conversation i had with this buyer before he received his item and after he did and kindly answer the questions below also:

1. Was this type of customer behaved/mannered from start?
2. Would i have sensed trouble after selling to this customer?
3. Was he given after sales service still?
4. Did he deserve the after sales service?

I know what after sales service is, a customer telling you you sold a cracked screen to him after more than a month of use is looking for trouble and wants you to loose your temper.

Should i tell you what i sense about you, you will do same by blocking him(fact).

I will block such a customer one million times considering the fact that i already know the kind of buyer he/she is.

If the buyer had no history of ill manner with me i definitely would reply his claim of after over a month.

The thread can be left active, it does not bother me like it did initially because i have seen the positives of the thread, i will handle everything professionally. The thread staying cannot unravel any truth because the truth is known already.

Go through the screenshots.

Thanks for your input.

Naijasageblog:
At OP i know how bad it feels coughing out 220k in this harsh economy isn't easy whether you paid once or thrice isnt anyone's business,but just try and buttress your point with either a photo or video so that you can your case can hold water and for the main time pls stop going to his sale thread to spoil buisness for him....secondly noticing a fault after a month isn't a crime the seller should have given him a benefit of the doubt rather than outright block without any response or whatsoever i.e after sales service....I also want to commend the moderators for allowing this thread still see light closing or banning the op without allowing justice prevail isn't sensible...the truth must be unraveled ...thank you

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
More

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
More1

Here shows the laptop with him while he was been assisted remotely on how to use the powerbank after all his behaviour.

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Tabbaz(m): 2:47am On Oct 05, 2020
economia:

hello. Kindly respond to my question. Thanks
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by dukeokafor(m): 7:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Tabbaz:
hello. Kindly respond to my question. Thanks

Bros He will not!!!!

That Economia is lying through every orifice in his body.

Upload photos whosai! The person you accused is coming with screenshot after screenshot.

He on the other hand is bent on tarnishing the dealer's image. I'm not into business but behavioural psychology doesn't lie!

Quote me anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by adecamp(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Maybe Economiaa can't send messages. Probably banned by the bot cc Tabbaz
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2020
He has not been banned.

He was last seen 9:30am, it is easy to know who has been banned.

We have asked him to post images of the current state of the laptop lets see and then he should try to upload the 3 videos i sent to him before sending the laptop.

He can upload them on youtube and send the link, it is very easy to do.

adecamp:
Maybe Economiaa can't send messages. Probably banned by the bot cc Tabbaz

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by sheelay(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Make God no let us meet the his kain people ó..

Chai

4 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2020
One cannot escape them in business.

It is one that should be prepared for them.

sheelay:
Make God no let us meet the his kain people ó..

Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Joselph95(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2020
omotolsy:
One cannot escape them in business.

It is one that should be prepared for them.

Exactly, we don't need/want such customers neither can we escape em...

#Sigh

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by nymphomaniac(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2020
economia:
I stand here to say that this guy know that the screen of the laptop he sold to me is crack and I swear with my life. Let he come here and swear with his also and not use logic on me.

Try not to pay omotolsy without testing what he promise to offer for sale. He sold a samsung notebook 9 pro to me at N220k without telling me the screen is cracked. I paid in instalment, and after paying up I told him I will be coming to him to get the laptop which he discouraged me of that he will send it through God is Good. He did send but wit crack screen. I communicated the fault to him on whatsapp he kept mute. I called his attension to it again on whatsapp he then blocked me.

Please don't pay for item you have not tested ok from him.

He will collect your money and deliver but what you don't want.

No, he never said thatThis guy is a trick star, he reduces the brightness of the display which will not let the crack seen but when I need high performance latter I thought of brighten the displayed that what was when I notice the crack and communitied that to him privately which he didn't reply for weeks, I informed him of it again today

His phone number is 07030771728 for you to confirm.

This is where I saw the notebook advertised by him https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles/2457#91579556

I have his time, I am calling on him and his well wisher to call him to order. I have a little patience to spend on him here then I will meet him on on one. If he think I do not know his where about he should think and ask why I paid N220k without seeing him.

I will stay here to tell his prospective buyer first.

If all what I are false, say otherwise.
Dear Economia, we have been briefed by Omotolsy and we have acted on his behalf. Please find attached to this post, a letter from our firm on behalf of our client. We trust that wise Counsel will prevail.

Regards.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Carshopper(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2020
nymphomaniac:
Dear Economia, we have been briefed by Omotolsy and we have acted on his behalf. Please find attached to this post, a letter from our firm on behalf of our client. We trust that wise Counsel will prevail.

Regards.

Beautiful....now mayb we can finally get things sorted

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by SerikinGamo: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2020
nymphomaniac:

Regards.

Excellent

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by dukeokafor(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2020
nymphomaniac:

Regards.

Sehr Gut!
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by naijasensei: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2020
nymphomaniac:

Regards.

Excellent, this is the way to go. Anyone who makes unfounded claims should always be ready for repercussions - online and offline.

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by ACRI: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
LOL

In fit of pride, hope @Omotolsy won't destroy that reputation he is trying to protect according to Nymphomaniac ''the esquire'' ......

Don't be pushed bro, there is a maxim that the customer is always right! while that may have been well abused but imagine all sellers here suing people for false accusations or whatever that outrageous letter up there says

What about Amdman in the Auto section shipping cars from Canada for people? do you want to imagine how he has been severely abused but he manages his business well? does SLOT sue people? the last time I even shouted in their office in Abuja. Its an advice anyway but don't expect patronage when you have this kind of demeanor.. business is not for everyone, especially people with big ego ...

AM not on any side by the way....that was a neutral observation .....ADIOS
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by omotolsy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
With all your knowledge you do not know the meaning of the words: PRIDE & EGO.

If you do, you will understand that this is not pride nor ego in play.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This thread is about my name not your name.

If you will not protect your name it is your business but i will protect mine.

This is not about customers, it is about identity and identity brings the customers to you.

In all your knowledge seek WISDOM.

ACRI:
LOL

In fit of pride, hope @Omotolsy won't destroy that reputation he is trying to protect according to Nymphomaniac ''the esquire'' ......

Don't be pushed bro, there is a maxim that the customer is always right! while that may have been well abused but imagine all sellers here suing people for false accusations or whatever that outrageous letter up there says

What about Amdman in the Auto section shipping cars from Canada for people? do you want to imagine how he has been severely abused but he manages his business well? does SLOT sue people? the last time I even shouted in their office in Abuja. Its an advice anyway but don't expect patronage when you have this kind of demeanor.. business is not for everyone, especially people with big ego ...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Donbigi2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
ACRI:
LOL

No offense, this your write up is silly and useless. Did you follow what was happening? The op followed him to every thread posting his unfounded claims. We asked him for pictures no show. If he is certain the screen is broken at purchase he should meet in court. Abi isn't that due process?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by dukeokafor(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
omotolsy:
With all your knowledge you do not know the meaning of the words: PRIDE & EGO.

If you do, you will understand that this is not pride nor ego in play.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This thread is about my name not your name.

If you will not protect your name it is your business but i will protect mine.

This is not about customers, it is about identity and identity brings the customers to you.

In all your knowledge seek WISDOM.

Bro, see some people don't understand what defamation of character is or worse, character assassination.

Continue with the legal pursuit.

I support you heavily!

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by naijasensei: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
ACRI:
LOL

age when you have this kind of demeanor.. business is not for everyone, especially people with big ego ...

Oh, wow. Can you see how you just contradicted yourself? You are accusing the seller of having "a fit of pride", and then you go on to type " business is not for everyone, especially people with big ego", and finally to top it off claim you are making "a neutral observation".
Since your are proud of what you typed, my prayer for you is this - in your time of need, may you be judged exactly the way you have judged the seller.

4 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by tonididdy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
ACRI:
LOL

I have always seen this thread and just ignore but when I saw a similar thread (like a reply thread), I had to get in here to try and understand one or two

But before I want to know one or two.. The business man is 10001% wrong to want to force an apology out of an unsatisfied customer.
It's outright bully.

Then back to knowing one or two, the screen shots were my first point of attraction. You could clearly see the business man is head strong kind of person, I don't like when business is non - flexible.

Like I said earlier... This could have be settled out of court. There are enough NL voices here to settle this, even offline.

I will not support business bullying... This act may just tarnish your image completely. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN SETTLED OUT OF COURT
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by tonididdy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
economia:

Just type it here that you are not aware of any crack on the screen of the laptop before sending it to me. You don't need to sware at all.

It is a matter of conscience.

I will in turn apologize to you here for acusing you wrongly

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
You sold a cracked screen laptop to me and presented it to me on graphics as if it has no screen defect. I informed you of it you blocked me on whatsapp through which I made the same transaction with you. I came here to protest your trickish sale style you think you can silence me.

My next legal move will be addressed to you in person and not through the screen of your phone.
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by SerikinGamo: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
tonididdy:

I have always seen this thread and just ignore but when I saw a similar thread (like a reply thread), I had to get in here to try and understand one or two

But before I want to know one or two.. The business man is 10001% wrong to want to force an apology out of an unsatisfied customer.
It's outright bully.

Then back to knowing one or two, the screen shots were my first point of attraction. You could clearly see the business man is head strong kind of person, I don't like when business is non - flexible.

Like I said earlier... This could have be settled out of court. There are enough NL voices here to settle this, even offline.

I will not support business bullying... This act may just tarnish your image completely. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN SETTLED OUT OF COURT

Which apology? Did you even read from the first page?

Many people have pleaded with the buyer on the best way to proceed yet he chose to ignore all the pleas but rather went on a smear campaign on the sellers business threads.

How will the voices on NL settle this, when we are not even sure of the current state of the said item.

Cracked screen? After 2months? Couldn't it have cracked in the buyers care? Heck I woke up one morning and my pc's screen was broken, it was after 2weeks that my younger brother admitted he was the one that accidentally slept on it.

Majority are not even trying to judge in whose care the screen was cracked, encourage the buyer to at least show evidence that the screen is even cracked to begin with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by economia: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Take this issue to court and I will be there to prove that you manupulated me to buy this product through electronic graphics and I did report back to you which you kept mute for days I did called your attention to it you dhen blocked me. I came to the same forum I got the advert instead of you to addtess the issue you were calling for the moderator to ban me just to keep me silence on the issue.

You did sold a deformed-screen laptop to me through trick.

You want me to play my evidence here in the public, NO, NO, NO. I will show my evidence before a credible court.

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Carshopper(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
economia:
Take this issue to court and I will be there to prove that you manupulated me to buy this product through electronic graphics and I did report back to you which you kept mute for days I did called your attention to it you dhen blocked me. I came to the same forum I got the advert instead of you to addtess the issue you were calling for the moderator to ban me just to keep me silence on the issue.

You did sold a deformed-screen laptop to me through trick.

You want me to play my evidence here in the public, NO, NO, NO. I will show my evidence before a credible court.

Then you should have gone to a credible court from the onset.... A credible court will give u the closure you seek ...not nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by nymphomaniac(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
economia:
You sold a cracked screen laptop to me and presented it to me on graphics as if it has no screen defect. I informed you of it you blocked me on whatsapp through which I made the same transaction with you. I came here to protest your trickish sale style you think you can silence me.

My next legal move will be addressed to you in person and not through the screen of your phone.
please do. At least your post is proof of your receipt of the attached letter above. Action always speaks louder than words.

It isn’t too late to allow wise counsel prevail anyway. Good evening sir.

1 Like

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by nymphomaniac(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dragnet, you deleted the other thread I created. I can only think of one reason that deletion was justified and I’d appreciate the reason for it. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Fairly Used Pebble Blue Galaxy S3 16 GB 50k (SOLD) / Airtel 19gb For Only 5 Persons / Buy Original And Premium Binoculars!! For Your Outdoor Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.