Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From (5206 Views)

OMOTOLSY Selling: Flagship, Mid Range & Budget Android Phones For Sale / OMOTOLSY: Gaming, Professional, Budget Laptops for SALE... BUY & BE SATISFIED / CLOSED(New York) Pick-up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Bronx 10456) - Omotolsy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by tonididdy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
SerikinGamo:

Which apology? Did you even read from the first page?

Many people have pleaded with the buyer on the best way to proceed yet he chose to ignore all the pleas but rather went on a smear campaign on the sellers business threads.

How will the voices on NL settle this, when we are not even sure of the current state of the said item.

Cracked screen? After 2months? Couldn't it have cracked in the buyers care? Heck I woke up one morning and my pc's screen was broken, it was after 2weeks that my younger brother admitted he was the one that accidentally slept on it.

Majority are not even trying to judge in whose care the screen was cracked, encourage the buyer to at least show evidence that the screen is even cracked to begin with

The seller gave the buyer a 7days ultimatum to apologise or blabla bla ( naira land took down the page because that shit is crap).

I said what I said.
If you know the consumers rights, even the said seller would act with caution. In my books as a buyers, this is a win win in the court.

Ps: I'm not supporting anybody.
The good could have been damaged by the courier company, it could also have been a deceit good and also the buyer maybe playing games here

But in all, a customer is always right... I have that written boldly in all of my business premises.
If any of my staffs dare to raise his or her voice at a customer be troublesome customer or not. The quarry awaits and possibly a lay off.

GN
Let love lead.... Both parties should settle outta court

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by tonididdy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
The term: "a customer is always right" doesn't mean you should make refunds or replacements at every instance.

It simply means as a seller, humble yourself and listen to the customer, do not counter him or her aggressively and seek professional ways to settle dispute amicably.

THIS IS MY LAST ON THIS TOPIC.
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH PARTIES.

2 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by nymphomaniac(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
tonididdy:
The term: "a customer is always right" doesn't mean you should make refunds or replacements at every instance.

It simply means as a buyer, humble yourself and listen to the customer, do not counter him or her aggressively and seek professional ways to settle dispute amicably.

if only you understand the difference between constructive criticism and trolling/defamation, you won’t come on NL and type whatever you like.

Every one is entitled to their opinion anyway. I won’t answer unnecessary comments on this issue again. Just know that defamation has both a criminal and civil angle and per instructions, we will know how to proceed in favor of our client

5 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by west21: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2020
tonididdy:

It simply means as a seller, humble yourself and listen to the customer, do not counter him or her aggressively and seek professional ways to settle dispute amicably.

Oga ur derailing this thread. I have carefully read all your posts and non has offered any solutions to the problem at hand.

Buyer is making an allegations which the seller perceives as defamatory, well meaning Nairalanders and mods have asked buyer to post evidence of this allegation so that they can act as defacto judges but he keeps mute.

Why then are you bent on tackling the seller with 'customers are always right' jagons. I particularly have reservations for people who are in the habit of talking large about themselves online like you love doing.

Not all thread deserve your comment, from your post history, if your not bad-mouthing a seller in the technology section, your posting uninteresting pictures from your outdated infinix note 4 angry

11 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Donbigi2(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2020
tonididdy:

I have always seen this thread and just ignore but when I saw a similar thread (like a reply thread), I had to get in here to try and understand one or two

But before I want to know one or two.. The business man is 10001% wrong to want to force an apology out of an unsatisfied customer.
It's outright bully.

Then back to knowing one or two, the screen shots were my first point of attraction. You could clearly see the business man is head strong kind of person, I don't like when business is non - flexible.

Like I said earlier... This could have be settled out of court. There are enough NL voices here to settle this, even offline.

I will not support business bullying... This act may just tarnish your image completely. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN SETTLED OUT OF COURT
DID YOU FOLLOW THIS THREAD AT ALL? THE CUSTOMER WAS ASKED TO POST PROOF OF THE LAPTOP NOT BEING IN GOOD CONDITION, NO SHOW FROM HIM! AFTER 2MONTHS HE CAME BACK WITH BROKEN SCREEN ISSUE, TWO MONTHS OH, NOT 2 DAYS, 2WEEKS! BUT 2MONTHS! UPTILL NOW NO SHOW, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT HIM TO DO SINCE THE MODS ARE SILENT

4 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by Donbigi2(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2020
tonididdy:

The seller gave the buyer a 7days ultimatum to apologise or blabla bla ( naira land took down the page because that shit is crap).

I said what I said.
If you know the consumers rights, even the said seller would act with caution. In my books as a buyers, this is a win win in the court.

Ps: I'm not supporting anybody.
The good could have been damaged by the courier company, it could also have been a deceit good and also the buyer maybe playing games here

But in all, a customer is always right... I have that written boldly in all of my business premises.
If any of my staffs dare to raise his or her voice at a customer be troublesome customer or not. The quarry awaits and possibly a lay off.

GN
Let love lead.... Both parties should settle outta court
Youre not supporting anybody but you clearly supported the buyer, you saying you dont support any one is as vocal as the letter H in honor

4 Likes

Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by tonididdy(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2020
west21:

Oga ur derailing this thread. I have carefully read all your posts and non has offered any solutions to the problem at hand.

Buyer is making an allegations which the seller perceives as defamatory, well meaning Nairalanders and mods have asked buyer to post evidence of this allegation so that they can act as defacto judges but he keeps mute.

Why then are you bent on tackling the seller with 'customers are always right' jagons. I particularly have reservations for people who are in the habit of talking large about themselves online like you love doing.

Not all thread deserve your comment, from your post history, if your not bad-mouthing a seller in the technology section, your posting uninteresting pictures from your outdated infinix note 4 angry
Re: Omotolsy Claim Of Integrity Is Not True. He Is Not Save To Buy Item From by dragnet: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
both parties have consented to a resolution method.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Fairly Used Pebble Blue Galaxy S3 16 GB 50k (SOLD) / Airtel 19gb For Only 5 Persons / Buy Original And Premium Binoculars!! For Your Outdoor Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.