Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

How They Raise Their Land. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How They Raise Their Land. (275 Views)

How To Raise MONEY When They Is NO MONEY / How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor... / How Do I Raise My Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How They Raise Their Land. by olaitandrake89(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
And they met.

In one of the renowned countries abroad.

These two political Titans.

That left the shore of their country on a trip to gain influence around the world; they were watering their ambitions of becoming the President of their country.

Each of them was a leader in their different political parties. They were opposed to each other.

Though, they were both born and hailed in the same state.

So, when they saw each other.

They giggled from afar, and as they walked close, they embraced and warmly shared greetings.

One wore Babariga and the other, A suit.

They took themselves to a restaurant, a well-known restaurant for only Noble, rich and famous men.

When they got to the place, it was indeed a place for outstanding people - it was excellently garnished, everything in this place was cool, superb and carefully placed.

All the workers were outstanding, cute, diligent and best in what they do. They'd welcome customers with huge respect, and the smile tightly wear on their faces was forever.

"No wonder this place is highly rated" A political guru, the one in Babariga noted.

"I see, our people need to learn a lot from a place like this, we truly need to package whatever we are into"

A male worker who was gracefully chimed directed them to a set of chairs; they sat first, and their security after them.

"My brother, I am happy to meet you here"

"Oh, all pleasure is mine. But don't be too courteous" he answered.

They had a short laugh moment. Meanwhile, the man in the suit had been a lively man from the onset.

"Have been trying to discuss something with you, these things have been roaming my mind since not less than six months. But, I couldn't help it...." Said the man in babariga.

"What! Six months! You should have called on me "

"Huh! You still don't understand. Don't forget we are leaders in each of our circle. the election is near. Can't you see what I'm seeing"

"Yeah, yeah, truly, out meeting may cause a ruckus. You've got a good idea. You are truly a gem in this game"

" well, thanks, what I want to discuss with you, has nothing to do with party interest. So, could you please pull of political mind and let's discuss the development of our land"

"Our land?" He asked.

"Yes, let's build our state, let's contribute immensely to its greatness and the joy of her people, after all, it's our land, our pride"

"Hmmm," he sighed.

"So please, don't let the transient political brawl between our parties send our land to the dungeon".

"Your words are like a dart, they keep pummeling my soul. You've really thought and speak the truth. What is the essential one's greatness, wealth, richness, if one's people are still suffering under the clutch of poverty, unemployment, dilapidated economy etc."

"Yes, thanks for the understanding"

"Oh no, you deserve all the accolades, you brought up an important subject, you pinch my rigid heart; awakened me to remember my land. Surely we shall raise up our land, rip off the poverty"

"God bless our land!" They echoed.

Few years after they'd discussed, both have started doing all in their capacities: building company, constructing roads, raising funds for the helpless, raised the flag of free education, catapulted agriculture to a vantage point.

Along the way, some wealthy, prosperous, noble, and great men in the land joined them in the movement, and together they raised their land.

Before they knew it, the UN (united nation) recognised this land and other international communities. They'd come to invest in the land.

And now, the land is self-sufficient, An economy bastion of his own time.

Fiction.

Minkail Olaitan
Photo credit: Ademola Peter.

(1) (Reply)

What Next? / Review Writer For Trading Sites / Used Children Books And Toys Wholesale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.