Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car (85818 Views)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by dadavivo: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2020
12inchess:
Congrats to Laycon. Im truly happy for him and I supported him all the way esp since he is an underdog. But Nigeria is a waste soon to turn 60. A country cannot thrive on entertainment alone. Every youth now wants to be a singer, Instagram celeb and comedian. Who will be the doctors? who will be design the roads? Who will teach in schools? If I was a youth and I was smart I won't even near medical school except my goal is to practice outside. Can someone remind me how much doctors make in Nigeria again?

Your so-called doctors should face their occupation while people in entertainment face their own. If they're tired they should join big brother next year
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by amanzejude(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon! Laycon!! Laycon!!!

How many times did I call your name.

Beware of Slay queens slaying around you..

Beware of them..... Beware of them.... I repeat beware of slayers of destinies.

So of them will even go to native doctors for charms, in order to have you test their bastardized and brutalized local governments, with the intention to get share of the BBN proceeds.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by 12inchess: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
dadavivo:

Your so-called doctors should face their occupation while people in entertainment face their own. If they're tired they should join big brother next year

When you're sick, I hope it's the BBN housemates that will treat you.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by Hedonisco: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
DebbieBianca:
More videos and photos of Laycon at the presentation ceremony in Lagos. Laycon was spotted inside his car.

In the background voice, someone mocked Laycon, saying"He can't even drive, that's why he is doing like that".

Watch The Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzeIpnsOI-0

Poor reporting. Which car is that? You just say 'car' and then leave it at that. Nonsense people.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by Kobicove(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
now now
Bros don buy car

It's part of the prizes he won
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by articlewriter: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
The show generated 900 Millon votes equivalent to N27 billion and paid him N30 million, that is 1 out 900 times of the amount the show made through voting.

Incredible
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by CodeTemplar: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
BestGospelMusic:
Every good and perfect gift comes from God. E get why Bible talk am.
hmmm
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by amanzejude(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
Are you serious?

articlewriter:
The show generated 900 Millon votes equivalent to N27 billion and paid him N30 million, that is 1 out 900 times of the amount the show made through voting.

Incredible
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by dadavivo: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
12inchess:

When you're sick, I hope it's the BBN housemates that will treat you.
the doctors that are ready will treat me, not the ones comparing themselves with entertainers and sports men
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by 2cribz: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
If efe tobori aka the johnsons family lol can go broke,who r u
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by efstore: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Congrats Laycon
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by Fmghewzy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
nairanaira12:

You that contributed to his victory, what did you benefit from it, please?

This is one of the things killing growth in the black community.

you should not always expect something for every favor you do.

Sometimes do things with free heart, do things because of the joy and happiness you feel doing it .It is not necessary you do something and expect something in return.

Karma knows how to repay everyone

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by paul100(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
Today,30 fans of laycon won 1million each.Something,our country can never do for their people.Congrats to you all.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by donmik: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Great evil and cluelessness that have befallen a poor nation like this is what is seen in the sponsorship and love for immorality when the majority of Nigerians are starving
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by paul100(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
articlewriter:

Incredible
I know that everything they used for the show will not be up to 10billion.See better profit.The person that owns this show go cash out better money.He used billions to arrange the show and get more than double.Wisdom!!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by KingDash: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
NwaNimo1:
He rich but still poverty stricken,
I tell you bruh, you can take poverty outta Laycon, but you cant take Laycon outta poverty.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by Lawsaite: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

Enough babes go full ground for Laycon.... women and ride

Ogbeni huzzle o
Make your children nor go dey type vanity upon vanity anyhow...
Being broke is good
But staying broke for too long is the bad thing
May we not stay broke for too long so that we won't start typing vanity upon vanity....and moreover brokeness is not of the lord

Wise words my indaboski cheesy
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
I love Laycon and I love innosin cars but this particular jeep is damn ugly like WTF!
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by modsfucker: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Congrajuns in Senator Abbo's voice
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by supercase1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
bejeria101:
Car doesn't have a name?
that's should be a 2013 model Jeep or a G-wagon I guess. only those two cars have such designs
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:

Omo ase grin grin
U need cane

The guy na omo ote! grin
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by Hindiman(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Meedon:
Vanity Upon Vanity is equal to
=vanity raise to power of vanity. if we find the square root of the answer, we would get #someone who is very poor and lazy to work for money# but if you find the antilog of the answer we would get #someone who is hopeful and believes he's not here to suffer.# bro even life itself is vanity, poverty too na vanity, there is positive vanity and negative vanity, when u r very rich your children, your, great great grandchildren would not suffer, they will continue to be rich, ask dangote, otedola etc and that's what I term positive vanity, but if u are very poor, your children and their generation might carry that poverty to their generation, that's what I term negative vanity, but that positive vanity that really changes and impact generations positively, is that one a vanity?
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by phestyblaq(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
BestGospelMusic:
Every good and perfect gift comes from God. E get why Bible talk am.
sorry o, Jesus Christ firstborn
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by naijapips04: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
What's sort of mumu car is this?
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by slowice(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Congratulations o lay lay lay lay..... But the way this boy like yansh make him no squander his cash for nothing oooo
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by Abagworo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Another Efe.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by terrezo2002(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Madibah:

Better pick this type of vanity
Bcuz poverty too is vanity
It is better to be poor and you are a candidate of God's kingdom than to have all the world and miss the kingdom of God.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by Madibah(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
terrezo2002:

It is better to be poor and you are a candidate of God's kingdom than to have all the world and miss the kingdom of God.

So did God assured anybody of making his kingdom?
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by bizzibodi(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon my man!
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by micflo28(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
I wish this news can generate 1 million employment opportunities for jobbless youths
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by Klassyqueen(f): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon, Grace speaking loudly
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car by FuckThaMod: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
martineverest:
enjoying his ugly 85milla while beautiful u is wallowing in poverty
Point of correction, 30 milla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Having Sex Again / BBNaija: "Khafi Has CCD, That's Why She Had Sex Severally' - Sex Therapist (Pix) / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.