Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,419 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support (73072 Views)

Bbnaija: Youths Showed Their Support For Hermes In Oworonkshoki Lagos (video) / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by DebbieBianca(f): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
#Itslaycon expresses his gratitude to his family and of course, the icons that brought home here.
#BBNaija #BBNaijaFinale

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSUUUs15xss

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Bola146(f): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin Omo ologo, I'm so happy for you. Please i need a deep freezer from anyone here. Thanks

* See me laughing here seriously grin grin grin grin grin

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by SmartProf(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rule your world and unleash your super potentials, but be careful of overnight greedy gold digging women who will crawl out from all corners to mop your cash with fake love and leverage on your fame. The whores among vagina people are destiny destroyers. One of them called Delilah sent Samson to his doom.

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by SmartProf(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin Omo ologo, I'm so happy for you. Please i need a deep freezer from anyone here. Thanks
You can contact Daddy freeze for freezers, and thank me later.

447 Likes 21 Shares

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Hoojay(f): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Who could have won if not Laycon?

and now that Big Brother Naija is over, what's next?

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Lagosfinder(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omo logo

Its your win

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by osamz007: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
like if you think laycon deserved the win

share for others

295 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by saheedbadmus(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uw Bobo lay lay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Madibah(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
When your glory is on 6g network
Nothing can stop you
Congrats omo ologo 2020

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by wolesmile(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thank God this is finally over. I can now watch other educative programs in peace....

I was really heartbroken when I heard the loud shouts and celebrations in my street tonight. I never knew our youths can celebrate mediocrity and promiscuity like this....

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by cutedharmee: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congrats boy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by kiddkash(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
hope you'll do better than #BasedOnLogistics

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Benesis: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:
You can contact Daddy freeze for freezers, and thank me later.
Oil dey ur head

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by SanLorrenzo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
This shows the sheer power of mass support

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by michaellovaldo(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omo better smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Jh0wsef(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ok

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
We Don hear o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Mjpem23(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bola146:

DADDY FREEZE DEY SELL FREEZER FOR IDUMOTA NAH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by MoodysMood: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Can we now rest?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Emerald04(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bola146:
ask your boyfriend.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Dcaliphate(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations Laycon, my guy pls stay away from Nengi...she sabi dig gold.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Ubykcee(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
You make us proud. Manage your money and fame wisely.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by murphybo(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
BBN has come and gone, but people has so many reasons to watch, and also to condemned the No.1 reality show in Africa, now that the show has come to an end can all the wailers now lay down the perfect way to make Nigeria great as they claim its the major reasons Naija is like this...I will just stay cool and see what they will wail about now that the show is over. Congrats to the Winner and all the housemate for the unscripted entertainment given...since BBN is the problem and its yearly you just won yourself another good 11months to fix Naija problems the best way you all can before the next season begins if possible to avoid distraction as claimed else...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Raymondschil000(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
now can u switch me back to "Who wants to be a millionaire "?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Quaddafi29: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
One boy just made millions but what is the intellectual benefit to the majority of sane NIGERIANS? Nothing. This is just a ploy to misguide gullible Nigerians that immorality pays. Come and slap me, I am in my house.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by potbelly(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ebuka can smile for africa sha... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by ekems2017(f): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Whom God has blessed no man can curse. Just a matter of time and chance.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by ArmaniUhuru: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
G.R.A.C.E

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by PureGoldh(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
I no too fancy dx BBNaija of a thing but truth be told...the young dude I watched in that clip sounds responsible.... Congratulations to him

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by XTHRONE(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Erica how market

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.