Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

If Mi And Naeto C Are International, I Am Too – F Shaw - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If Mi And Naeto C Are International, I Am Too – F Shaw (793 Views)

VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics / U Don Dey Madt Remix By Sauce Kid Ft 2face,mi And Linxxx / Sorry Ur Favorite Rappers, Mi And Iceprince Cant Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mi And Naeto C Are International, I Am Too – F Shaw by steezzcom: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
F Shaw, real name Olufemi Adeyemi of “Moon Light Serenade” fame spoke to steezz.com recently about his music career. We particularly wanted to know what Nigeria music industry stands to gain from his entry into the industry. We wanted to know why people should pay attention to him and he responded by saying the music industry stands to gain a lot as his entry will expand the frontiers of the industry.  He even said Asa considers him dope.

“People should listen to me because there are not many of us out there. By ‘US’ I mean artistes that are conscious of their content. I hope to provide the balance between being lyrical, being authentic and being able to make people happy at the same time. I know it’s a cliché for artistes to say they bring new things to the industry but I’m not just another rapper and my content will prove that”  he told steezz.com.

F.Shaw who recently returned to the country from the UK after completing a post graduate in computer science said his music will be distinguished by his content.We then had to take him on what he thinks of the claim by MI that he MI and Naeto C are the only Nigerian rappers with international feel and touch to their music and he responded by saying that if MI and Naeto are international, then he too is.

"MI and Naeto? I don’t think he said that, or did he? I think what he probably meant was that they’ve got an international appeal which is true but they’re not the only ones who could cross borders. There are a few artistes who can, F.shaw, MI and Naeto included".

(Just in case you haven’t heard the song, here is the link to the song http://www.4shared.com/audio/yo51Onxs/Moonlight_Serenade.html)

So what do you think? Do you think MI is right to say only he MI and Naeto have international appeal and do also think F Shaw is right to demand inclusion?

For the full interview hit up http://steezz.com/morecontent.aspx?head=28-steezzwood

[flash=540,270]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wjCHGYa8Xw[/flash]
Re: If Mi And Naeto C Are International, I Am Too – F Shaw by shotster50(m): 4:19am On Mar 03, 2011
Relatively unknown but already sounds cocky,  Nice.
Re: If Mi And Naeto C Are International, I Am Too – F Shaw by tical(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2011
who is F-shaw?
Re: If Mi And Naeto C Are International, I Am Too – F Shaw by eldee(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2011
Who is M.I??

(1) (Reply)

Sdc Ft Mayd - Farabale | Wetin-dey.com | Commercial Naija Music / D’banj – Welcome To America (bet Interview) / The New Satanic Lady Gaga Song And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.