Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! (3857 Views)

Non Return Flap Valve Solution To Snake Problem In The Toilet (photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos) / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by ghettokid1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
There is a good chance you are reading this article on the toilet seat. For many people the restroom is a retreat, a time of quiet sanctuary away from your your job, roommates, or kids. All Through modern history, many have opted to prolong & pastime with reading materials in a toilet, be it a magazine, book, or newspaper. But in recent times A mobile phone brings you that much needed entertainment, from surfing the internet to time consuming games, and such activities have incentives that extend your toilet visit and which can cause harm to your health.
When we use mobile devices in the toilet, we are putting our health and our brains at risk in different ways.
[b]There is no denying that phones attract germs. As Many bathroom surfaces, such as urinals, toilet seats, handles, sinks, & faucets, are covered in germs, & the risk of even more contamination through our mobile devices becomes greater when you use them on the toilet.
Your phone is like a door knob, because it exposes you to different micropathogens from the environment.
According to Tetro, fecal pathogens can lead to staph infections, and other form of a contagious bacteria.
If you must use your phone in a restroom, make sure to put your phone away before you reach for the toilet paper, and not touch your device again till you have thoroughly scrubed your hands. Germs are literally every where in the restroom.
2: Hemorrhoids and Rectal problems.
When you stay on the toilet bowl for of 20, 30, 40 minutes or more, you are putting pressure on the rectum, which could lead to health problems such as hemorrhoids, & make any pre-existing condition worse by prolonging pressure on the rectum. You could also risk triggering gastrointestinal (Bowel) issues.
In an ideal situation are supposed to get in & get out as quick as possible. However when you stay for long periods being sucked into your phone, that becomes a problem." Not only that, the awkward & uncomfortable position of sitting on the toilet can exacerbate nerve & hip problems.
3: Your brain needs rest
The Restroom ought to be a place free from distraction & technology. However that os not ussually the case and it is not good for our mental clarity.
Bowel movements may be the mind's way of begging for a break. "Probably the worst thing for your productivity is to be on your phone in the bathroom, at such moments," if you don't let your brain relax, you may be depriving the organ from rest. These moments of boredom that we deprive ouraelves helps our brains explore the recesses of our thoughts, and this is essential for our body systems.
The Solution: Make your bathroom a zone of serenity again- limit phone usage in the toilet.[/b]
[img]
https://res.6chcdn.feednews.com/assets/v2/8556051dee7c59ea0045362bd7b4fb68?size=1&quality=ulq&width=224[/img]

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by fergie001: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Unless I am in a hurry...........Phone in the toilet is compulsory for me.

I gathered only recently that it is bad. I am working on it...have reduced from an hour to 40mins...I will put more effort anyways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
One of the best places to chat or keep up with trends using your phone

2 Likes

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Moral Instruction.
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by wearsandtrends1: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Copy and paste... Weh done! This is my content
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by osamz007: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
NA FOR TOILET I DEY UNDERSTAND MOST MUSIC LYRICS AND BEATS INSPIRATION FULL THAT ROOM PASS WEED grin

3 Likes

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Xclusiveme: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hahahaha me that usually drops my phone on the floor of the toilet when tryna wipe my butt nko and then pick it after..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Angelnath(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Am currently in the toilet enjoying my gbedu while surfing nairaland. but anyways nice writeup.
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Kriss216: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
fergie001:
Unless I am in a hurry...........Phone in the toilet is compulsory for me.

I gathered only recently that it is bad. I am working on it...have reduced from an hour to 40mins...I will put more effort anyways.
40Mins na intro for me. I stay 5am to 7am every morning.
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 02, 2020
I'm guilty of this lol grin
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by noxy1962(m): 5:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Do this, don’t do that.
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by wittyt98(m): 6:02am On Oct 02, 2020
Currently pressing my phone & reading this post from the toilet grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Simvan: 6:05am On Oct 02, 2020
And I'm reading your post in the toilet now angry
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2020
That's the best place I get inspiration when i want to write or think undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by gregyboy(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2020
Aileexa1:
That's the best place I get inspiration when i want to write or think undecided

Check ur email pretty
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by gregyboy(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2020
I nor sure say if i nor take phone go toilet i nor go fit shit again.... Life don spoil abeg
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2020
...and toilet dey always get network

4 Likes

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by femi4: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Making this comment from there...always a sweet experience
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by muller101(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2020
gregyboy:

Check ur email pretty
Sense is about to leave your body. grin

1 Like

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by RosyIsBlessed: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2020
grin the day my phone fell inside water I stopped taking it to toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by gregyboy(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2020
muller101:
Sense is about to leave your body. grin

Abeg lemme
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Theevilone(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2020
wittyt98:

I won't be comfortable if I remove my boxers and trouser half way like u did, I pull off every every 100% unclothedness is bae.

1 Like

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by JimmyDarmody: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2020
There are more germs on your phone than on a toilet seat.
Scientific fact
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by ITbomb(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2020
The brain doesn't need rest in the rest room, in fact that's where the best ideas come from.

Just shut yourself from outside information (leave phones, newspapers etc) and reflect inward
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Tlov01: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Educating
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by josh123(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
wittyt98:
hmmmmmm!!! ur shit dey smell. delete the picture!!!

1 Like

Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by FrankBass281(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Fajoe2020: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
How do you am there right now? Anyways if not for this room I don't think I would had the time to read your article. Thanks for the knowledge impacted
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by ProphetofOdin: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
I am trying to stop.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Stop complementing urself, u are fugly and unattractive

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NGO, Ahmadu Bello Foundation Train 64 Sokoto Students On ICT / Ekiti State University (EKSU) Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Session / Photo: So You Thought These Kids Were Clueless Abi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.