Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. (586 Views)

Any Good Auto Electrician In Ph / Dearth Of Good Auto Mechanics In Port Harcourt / 4 Reasons Why Nigerians Usually Have More Than One Auto Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by PaulH07: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hello guys, please anyone in the know of a competent mechanic in Yola.

My check engine and breaklight keeps showing despite several fixes, and my Kazeem dem dey tell me sey make I no worry say no wahala.

I even tried searching everywhere in Jalingo for a scanner to check what the problem is, but nobody to scan the car for me. Also to even fix car tracker put for car, na many brouhaha dem just dey yearn me.

I intend taking the ride down a 4hours journey- to Yola to have it properly checked and thoroughly repaired. Also need to buy a new condenser to get the ride back to chilling. My car radio would also come back on itself and start beginning to speak Chinese.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by ksmart027(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Eyah sorry, supposing you go come mubi, i for help you scan am. wink but for real bro get a mini scanner it will help you a lot.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by Kingdemu: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Weyreypey should know one.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by PaulH07: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2020
ksmart027:
Eyah sorry, supposing you go come mubi, i for help you scan am. wink but for real bro get a mini scanner it will help you a lot.

How much is it sef?
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by ksmart027(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
PaulH07:

How much is it sef?
There are different kind of scanner, go to jumia and you will get one, watch youtube on how to scan a car, you can post the code for the gurus to help you interpret.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by PaulH07: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
ksmart027:

There are different kind of scanner, go to jumia and you will get one, watch youtube on how to scan a car, you can post the code for the gurus to help you interpret.

Can you suggest one for me?

These are the two types I'm looking at, but would like if you could suggest others too. Thanks

https://www./launch-launch-creader-cr5001-obd2-car-diagnostic-scanner-65005622.html

https://www./launch-creader-vii-obdii-car-scanner-abs-srs-transmission-8538246.html
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by ksmart027(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
PaulH07:

Can you suggest one for me?

These are the two types I'm looking at, but would like if you could suggest others too. Thanks

https://www./launch-launch-creader-cr5001-obd2-car-diagnostic-scanner-65005622.html

https://www./launch-creader-vii-obdii-car-scanner-abs-srs-transmission-8538246.html
Sorry, the link you posted is not working, i use elm327 mini and it work fine for me.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by PaulH07: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
ksmart027:

Sorry, the link you posted is not working, i use elm327 mini and it work fine for me.

Here's
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by PaulH07: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
ksmart027:

Here are screenshots of them. They're all on Jumia. The link doesn't seem to be functional.

Also trying to get a coolant to prevent overheating and corrosions of my engine parts.

Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by ksmart027(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
PaulH07:

Here are screenshots of them. They're all on Jumia. The link doesn't seem to be functional.

Also trying to get a coolant to prevent overheating and corrosions of my engine parts.
I have not use any of these scanners before but you can read reviews and decide on which to get. As for the coalant, i think toyota coalant is good.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by PaulH07: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
ksmart027:

I have not use any of these scanners before but you can read reviews and decide on which to get. As for the coalant, i think toyota coalant is good.

Hey it's a Honda Accord bro.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by ksmart027(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
PaulH07:

Hey it's a Honda Accord bro.
sorry, i meant total coalant

1 Like

Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by PaulH07: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
ksmart027:

sorry, i meant total coalant

Okay, thanks a lot bro. I think I'll be going for the 30kplus scanner.

You can't imagine these mechanics are even convincing me not to scan the car, that it's not necessary.

These people be real weyrey I swear...
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by ksmart027(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
PaulH07:

Okay, thanks a lot bro. I think I'll be going for the 30kplus scanner.

You can't imagine these mechanics are even convincing me not to scan the car, that it's not necessary.

These people be real weyrey I swear...
Just ignore them, get the scanner and it will save you a lot from quack. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by PaulH07: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
ksmart027:
Just ignore them, get the scanner and it will save you a lot from quack. Good luck.

Thanks bro...
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good Auto Mechanic For Me In Yola, Adamawa State. by ksmart027(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
PaulH07:

Thanks bro...
u r welcum

(1) (Reply)

Why It’s Important To Make Sure Your Car Hood Is Shut Always / Honda Dc Not Moving And Have Been Scan.please Help / We're Looking For Automotive Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.