Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help (1761 Views)

Taiwan Visa Help / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants / Embassy Denied Me Visa,help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by LegitBoyy: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hello,

I contracted an agent to procure a 2years working visa for me and that was our agreement. Now that the visa is out, I think it is a visiting visa with 2 years validity from this month. The plan is that I will travel and get a job within 3months and then apply for a work permit for 2years.

Please who has gone through this process before and is it reliable?
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Visiting visa of two years!!!!!!!!!
Don't you guys watch videos of travel processing on YouTube?
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by Geo4646: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
LegitBoyy:
Hello,

I contracted an agent to procure a 2years working visa for me and that was our agreement. Now that the visa is out, I think it is a visiting visa with 2 years validity from this month. The plan is that I will travel and get a job within 3months and then apply for a work permit for 2years.

First 2 answer ur question carefully, was it an E-visa? or a stamp visa? to start with.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by LegitBoyy: 5:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Geo4646:

First 2 answer ur question carefully, was it an E-visa? or a stamp visa? to start with.

E- visa
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by LegitBoyy: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by Geo4646: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2020
LegitBoyy:

E- visa

brother, pls confirmed it first from New Zealand portal, if it geniue, b4 any further steps, agent are heartless.

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by YourVILAGEpeple(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Check Google or Quora..
I would like to see your feedback and your progress in securing a job in New Zealand with a visit visa because I have plans to go thru that route.

Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by LegitBoyy: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Geo4646:

brother, pls confirmed it first from New Zealand portal, if it geniue, b4 any further steps, agent are heartless.

I'm telling you. He was running his mouths about 2 years work visa only for him to give me a visiting visa.
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
LegitBoyy:

I'm telling you. He was running his mouths about 2 years work visa only for him to give me a visiting visa.
you paid how much
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by Geo4646: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
LegitBoyy:

that's how they do, but pls for u 2 be on the safe side my brother, make proper verification of d visa b4 any move.. it's very important

3 Likes

Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by Gerrard59(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
LegitBoyy:

I'm telling you. He was running his mouths about 2 years work visa only for him to give me a visiting visa

You didn't apply for any job in New Zealand but you expected work visa? Anything you see, take it like that.

P.S. For the umpteenth time, Nigeria is not included in any work holiday scheme and as such Nigerians aren't qualified to move to another country visa free and begin work. Look at the list of qualified countries, did you see Nigeria there?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_holiday_visa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by cmoney22222: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oga you sure the visa issued to you isn’t nzeta? Because nz immigration isn’t opened for visit visa since the lock down till this moment... no go enter one chance ooo..

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by LegitBoyy: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2020
Gerrard59:

You didn't apply for any job in New Zealand but you expected work visa? Anything you see, take it like that.

P.S. For the umpteenth time, Nigeria is not included in any work holiday scheme and as such Nigerians aren't qualified to move to another country visa free and begin work. Look at the list of qualified countries, did you see Nigeria there?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_holiday_visa

Sigh.. I know I am the one seeking for clarification online but you should assume wrongly.

I did applied for a job he sent to me and the whole arrangement was with his "agents" in New Zealand.
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by LegitBoyy: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2020
cmoney22222:
Oga you sure the visa issued to you isn’t nzeta? Because nz immigration isn’t opened for visit visa since the lock down till this moment... no go enter one chance ooo..

Oh probably NZETA, what is difference please?
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by LegitBoyy: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
YourVILAGEpeple:
Check Google or Quora..
I would like to see your feedback and your progress in securing a job in New Zealand with a visit visa because I have plans to go thru that route.

Thanks for your effort bruh but I'm proceeding with my UK study route. I can't take such risk of traveling in midst of uncertainties.
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by LegitBoyy: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2020
ednut1:
you paid how much

Agreement was 1.8 (visa, accommodation and flight) but I deposited 70k only.
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by ImDStar: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by expertman(m): 3:45am On Oct 06, 2020
LegitBoyy:

Oh probably NZETA, what is difference please?

If its NZ ETA you can't travel with it by Air from Nigeria.

Pls be guided .

Enjoy
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by cmoney22222: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Let op tell us if it nzeta.. so we know the advise next
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by zeb04(f): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2020
LegitBoyy:
Hello,

i sent a mail .

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by Benson8585: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
pls i want to confirm my e-visa if is original though i have checked it via New Zealand www.immigrantion.gvt.com and the visa reference number, my passport number and date of issue come up, does it mean it original
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by cmoney22222: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
When was it issued?
Benson8585:
pls i want to confirm my e-visa if is original though i have checked it via New Zealand www.immigrantion.gvt.com and the visa reference number, my passport number and date of issue come up, does it mean it original

Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by Benson8585: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
cmoney22222:
When was it issued?
September
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by cmoney22222: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Via agent or yourself.. because nz shut their visitor visit visa since March this year and still closed till now

Benson8585:

September
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by Geo4646: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Gud evening house, pls anyone in the house with useful information of studying visa in New Zealand, due to covid19, pls all ur advices is welcome.
Re: New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help by hugo36: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
I have the same issue please someone with useful information on how to go about this should update us please

(1) (Reply)

Longest Traffic Jam Ever / Can I Apply For Dubai Visa Online On My Own? / Why Nigerian Visa Applicants Are Denied Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.