Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Embassy Denied Me Visa,help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Embassy Denied Me Visa,help (1186 Views)

Germany-based Nigerian Loses Job After Embassy Denied His Passport Renewal / New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help / Taiwan Visa Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embassy Denied Me Visa,help by johnson1924: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
Helo pals,I applied for masters at Lincoln university,the school is to resume on 12th of January but embassy gave me 19th of January for interview ,so when I went for the interview ,they said am not a serious student because the school has already started session,so they denied me visa,so I emailed the school,embassy gave me a letter not to appeal,so how do I go about it,I need help
Re: Embassy Denied Me Visa,help by talk2tosep(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Be logical Bros ! Really you not a serious student...

1 Like

Re: Embassy Denied Me Visa,help by johnson1924: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
I know,the fault was from the courier service that brought my documents down to Lagos late
Re: Embassy Denied Me Visa,help by johnson1924: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
please I need a way to get back my money from the school
Re: Embassy Denied Me Visa,help by Rexnegro(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
johnson1924:
I know,the fault was from the courier service that brought my documents down to Lagos late
U have the right to sue the courier service, especially when u have a brother or sister who's a lawyer... As per Ur money that one go hard since no be here e happen . But try tho by emailing them
Re: Embassy Denied Me Visa,help by Lexusgs430: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2018
johnson1924:

Read your terms of payment, are payments refundable?
Re: Embassy Denied Me Visa,help by Lexusgs430: 12:36am On Jan 27, 2018
johnson1924:

Have you made enquiries of refund from them?
Re: Embassy Denied Me Visa,help by mavinc4u(f): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2018
johnson1924:
Helo pals,I applied for masters at Lincoln university,the school is to resume on 12th of January but embassy gave me 19th of January for interview ,so when I went for the interview ,they said am not a serious student because the school has already started session,so they denied me visa,so I emailed the school,embassy gave me a letter not to appeal,so how do I go about it,I need help

You should have mailed the embassy regarding the date.

The school should be able to issue you a refund or do they want you to forfeit your money?

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Pack Quickly And Effectively For Your Next Trip / Where Can I Apply And Get My National ID In Lekki - Ajah, Nigeria ? / Why Is There An Open Drainage System Along Reconstructed Airport Road? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.