Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) (75992 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by fof1: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:
The guy is insecure. Move on dear. You're better off.

THIS GIRL GET SENSE AND MORE REMORSEFUL THAN YOU. SHAME URSELF AND DON'T WASH UR DIRTY LINEN IN D PUBLIC, PLS.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Aksnoopy: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:
OFR crew talk. Naso Una go marry, then they Bleep upandan. If an Alpha male cut you Hoes some slack, y'all will label him insecure. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Sirmikky1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Some donkeys would open a GoFundMe account for her now.
��

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
blaise26abj:

Men that are conservative regarding things like that will find it hard to accept all the ass grabbing , ass rocking that happened in the bbn house . If that man also comes from a conservative family , it will be harder to accept her .
exactly,i don't understand how you will be in a relationship and still be messing up all in the name of dancing,i like that her boyfriend already

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Aksnoopy: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
I'm supporting the guy in this case,how can you claim to be in a relationship and still allow people grab you all in the name of a show,and she's somehow stringing ozo along so she could eat her cake and have it.Let ozo have you and leave the supposed boyfriend,i like the fact that hes a no nonsense man,those type of men are highly disciplined
This one you are making so much sense today. Is it that time of the month already?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by olisaEze(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
In other words, ure in the market for a new one. Laycon meanwhile has already seen another Nengi. It’s like you’re stuck with me! grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Sirmikky1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:

Well done madam, CSO.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Exodora:

What is this one saying . Mtcheeeeeew Somebody can't come and dance in peace again .
Is not as if they did anything other than the dancing sef.
where is the dance in peace?too much a dance for someone who claimed to have a relationship outside,how on earth did she want the guy to feel,do welcome back party for her or what?i like that guy so much already,dont give shit in a relationship if you can't take any.Nonsense and dance

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by SDEC: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Fyngal like dis....... She no need worri.... FFK likes them yellow.......... grin

Ned Nwoko too

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Alhajiemeritus: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Not bad sha.

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by IBvoss(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Shey she never see her sextape wey the guy release grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Ingriid(f): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
My dear Nengi, there was no boyfriend to start with. My Nigerian brother will not give u money to go do a butty implant unless this ur boyfriend is one big god somewhere sha.
I trust u know what u are doing.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by EMMY76: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
Big Brother Naija 2020 finalist, Nengi has spoken about her boyfriend in an interview with NaijaFM today.

The reality believes her boyfriend before the BBNaija house has broken up with her as he’s refused to pick her calls. She revealed they have been together for about 2 years we.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71JqSZhd_D8

It's only politicians or a very rich guy that can be able to control and tame this kind of girl not young struggling guys like ozo or laycon.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by KendrickAyomide: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
fubbyy:
do you know it's possible this girl wasn't in any relationship? after my articulations on her games based on my experience with women, I came up with this conclusion
you are a wise man

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by watchindelta(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
I will do the same, I dn't take bullshit.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
dont worry there are enough guys out there who are waiting in line to chop and clean mouth now that your bf has dumped you its paves way for all interested guy to try their luck....just know with this one you would spend but if you play your cards right you wee chop belle full. but always know for girls like this just chop them once and run dont think of keeping them they are blood suckers and would ruin you financially. may the best man win
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by manunitedbabes: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin yes now cos you are not straight forward
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by luluman: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
saphiere:
Ozo got her. She doesn't got Ozo. She got Laycon.
For where? She gotn't none of them.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:
When I saw this comment, I said to myself "this must be from a female" I had to scroll up, Lo and behold! I wasn't wrong

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
SDEC:

Ned Nwoko too

You Gerrit...... cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by andycom(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:

You'll never disappoint
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Caseless: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
I'm supporting the guy in this case,how can you claim to be in a relationship and still allow people grab you all in the name of a show,and she's somehow stringing ozo along so she could eat her cake and have it.Let ozo have you and leave the supposed boyfriend,i like the fact that hes a no nonsense man,those type of men are highly disciplined
I think Ozo ignored her at their reunion? She has lost 2 men. Laycon is probably the guy now.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by andycom(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
joshuaidibia:

When I saw this comment, I said to myself "this must be from a female" I had to scroll up, Lo and behold! I wasn't wrong

Same thing with me, I scrolled up and I knew definitely it will be a woman.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by cray91(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
gbamsolute!
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by cray91(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
boyfriend or one of your sugar boy or daddy hmm we know better.

girls like you no dey get one man

na abuja pot belly men got your back
saphiere:
Big Brother Naija 2020 finalist, Nengi has spoken about her boyfriend in an interview with NaijaFM today.

The reality believes her boyfriend before the BBNaija house has broken up with her as he’s refused to pick her calls. She revealed they have been together for about 2 years.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71JqSZhd_D8
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Traffic otipoju....see this woman oooo Poco pocohantas

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by olanrele78674: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Shey she never see her sextape wey the dude release
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by apparentlylaw(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Zzor:
and money my dear ...the guy must be really bucks'd up

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by inumidun2010(m): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mowsid:

600 years for you grin
The innocent guy wil just be having heart attacks watching BBN, na my babe dem dea do like this grin It is what it is
Especially if the guy get some Friends like mine Wey sabi yab person...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
People were talking about Erika's gold digging with kiddy but they never took their time to study this nengi herself who pushes her ass out in every opportunity she geta in a photo post.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by hkidola00(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
JewelJohn:
kaii,just look at ur comment, you women are wicked
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Siscooh: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
NENGI and lies telling. An Abuja runs girl trying to now settle with Ozo. She wanted Kidd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet 25 Hottest Nigerian HAUSA Actresses Who Are Single / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.