Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) (75993 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by goldmatrix(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
If na you win, you for pick him call again?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Siscooh: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
He is meant to leave you the guy is very smart. Ozo no suppoz reason dis girl mata oo. The girl is very manipulative.
Full of tricks and manipulation.
I really worry about Ozo's family. Which kind Nengi
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Siscooh: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
ledamaster:

No mind am. Ma #30million dey decieve them. Ma Kidd waya papa dem dey chase her type. Let them not ginger that boy to goan spend all his money on top Yanch o.

�������‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Siscooh: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ingriid:
My dear Nengi, there was no boyfriend to start with. My Nigerian brother will not give u money to go do a butty implant unless this ur boyfriend is one big god somewhere sha.
I trust u know what u are doing.
Nengi is a Runz girl who wanted kiddwaya but as she no succeed, she don change talk. Full of lies and tricks.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Feggie3: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Vyzz:
She is upto something...

Trying to let laycon know that she is single codedly....

Laycon beware of people that call u friends now....

By the way u fit find me 5k dey... I no dey ask much grin
conspiracy theorists... Una go dey alright last last

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by maasoap(m): 12:04am On Oct 02, 2020
JewelJohn:
The guy is insecure. Move on dear. You're better off.

Zzor:
I'm supporting the guy in this case,how can you claim to be in a relationship and still allow people grab you all in the name of a show,and she's somehow stringing ozo along so she could eat her cake and have it.Let ozo have you and leave the supposed boyfriend,i like the fact that hes a no nonsense man,those type of men are highly disciplined
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by SubDurban: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Ozo leave 85m for her she reject em, her boyfriend don leave her for 1m jare.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2020
No baba won't move on. When you and Ozo were smashing in the HOH lounge, you think he won't see the video abi.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by maiquel: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2020
She never had a boyfriend.
That UK boyfriend she has been claiming, never existed.
She used that line to ward off distractions.

Before they left the house, in the final week, she kept saying the guy would've broken up... why?
The guy never exists...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by zudozz: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2020
ohlowshorochow!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by kole22k(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2020
I love nengi

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Exodora: 12:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Zzor:
where is the dance in peace?too much a dance for someone who claimed to have a relationship outside,how on earth did she want the guy to feel,do welcome back party for her or what?i like that guy so much already,dont give shit in a relationship if you can't take any.Nonsense and dance
If he can't take ordinary dance then he should walk away is not as if he is the last man standing .
He is insecure and is not every woman can stay around people like him for long.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Exodora: 1:01am On Oct 02, 2020
jimcaddy:
No baba won't move on. When you and Ozo were smashing in the HOH lounge, you think he won't see the video abi.
Smashing are you for real.
Please I need the video of them smashing.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by pasol4real(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Vyzz:
She is upto something...

Trying to let laycon know that she is single codedly....

Laycon beware of people that call u friends now....

By the way u fit find me 5k dey... I no dey ask much grin
Which laycon? Laycon is not even fit to be her driver
She loves only one man now n that’s OZO
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by fireback: 1:09am On Oct 02, 2020
coded message
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by pasol4real(m): 1:13am On Oct 02, 2020
saphiere:
Ozo got her. She doesn't got Ozo. She got Laycon.
Are u sure u are ok? What’s her business with laycon in terms of relationship? Are we talking about dance here ? You need to go n buy sense for this insult you just gave to Queen Nengi. She loves one man now n that’s OZO. Even the contact she had with the so called bf is just formality she’s already in love with Ozo.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by badonkadonk: 3:37am On Oct 02, 2020
saphiere:
Big Brother Naija 2020 finalist, Nengi has spoken about her boyfriend in an interview with NaijaFM today.

The reality believes her boyfriend before the BBNaija house has broken up with her as he’s refused to pick her calls. She revealed they have been together for about 2 years.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71JqSZhd_D8

My theory is "there was no boyfriend in the first place"
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by DoubleEngine007: 4:23am On Oct 02, 2020
JewelJohn:
Who takes a public property serious? If you were in her guy's shoes,will you want to continue with a serious relationship with this kind of girl? Can you advice your brother to do same? Stop saying the guy is insecure .. Truth is the said guy wants something better than this public property.. Happy New Month

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by chazon(m): 4:39am On Oct 02, 2020
I would love to have a responsive ecommerce website at a good rate for my business
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by fyneguy: 4:58am On Oct 02, 2020
pasol4real:

Which laycon? Laycon is not even fit to be her driver
She loves only one man now n that’s OZO

cheesy cheesy some of you overdo this stanship sha
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 02, 2020
JewelJohn:
Your type will allow a man touch you anyhow in public in the name of party or show and still expect your bf to smile at the way you are making the man's dick hard while claiming it doesn't mean anything and then tag it insecurity
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Amadaz:
grin grin grin onye guy
na so nwanne ! make I help her life na
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 6:40am On Oct 02, 2020
saphiere:

And Laycon is looking up to her nyash for a happier tomorrow
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by otes2626(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2020
JewelJohn:
this other gender people can protect their own fvck up shAa
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Amadaz(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
na so nwanne ! make I help her life na
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Bodlyspeaking(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2020
All of them looking for opportunities to trend on Social media
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Which one of them?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by Solsix(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Is she calling g for submission of CV??
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by TimiOG06(m): 8:28am On Oct 02, 2020
she don.....
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by accolyte: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2020
My dear Nengi,

Ozo is there for you.
Both of you is going to have a beautiful product, pl. stick to a lovely cool guy like Ozo.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) by semyman: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2020
saphiere:
Really
Engrish or what was that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet 25 Hottest Nigerian HAUSA Actresses Who Are Single / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.