Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom (1522 Views)

Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by ememabasiakpan(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
It was a painful scene this evening in ibiono Ibom local government area of Akwa Ibom State where two brothers where seen fighting which later resulted in one killing one .

According to eye witness. The incident happened in ibiono ibom few minutes ago. A brother used a kitchen knife on his brother’s chest. According to the sister to the victim, the two guys were just fighting when one of them entered the kitchen and picked a knife. People tried to stop him, including his sister. But he managed to escape from them. He then used the knife on his brother. When more people came, he tried running away. But he was caught. They kept the Guy’s body on something, and he was ordered to carry it on his head to the police station. He carried it to some extent and dropped it. He wanted to run away, but they caught him again and dragged him to the police station finally.

Photos Below:
http://www.markangeltv.com/breaking-brother-stabs-brother-in-the-chest-to-death-in-akwa-ibom/

Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Temitopemo6e6(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
So when will we nIgerians stand up against the atrocities, wickednes happening in this country or we will continue to look, pretend and wait till God destroys the country HIMSELF
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Righteousness89(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
Every Corner of the Globe it's Just the Fulfillment of Endtimes Prophecies all around.

Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

We need to WATCH and PRAY so we will not be Casualties of the Endtimes Prophecies..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by weyreypey: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
It's mayhem nigga

It's better to avoid toxic family members...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by ememabasiakpan(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
@lalastica this story is fresh and just happened now in Akwa Ibom State lipsrsealed undecided cry

Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

The devil is really working in some people. Your own blood brother, you stab . wickness everywhere.

I blame the guy for allowing the devil to operate through him.

Lord I pray we never fall prey to this.
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by iHart(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
He must have told his brother; I go kill you oh!! ...and he thought he was joking.

When person say, I go kill you, me I tear race. Even off na small pekin, I run.
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by donbachi(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Power of anger...as him don kill him brother.make him come use me do brother.
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by chatinent: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
It could have been unintentionally but provoked.

The dead may had annoyed him to the core but he's dead now and all blames go to the living.

What a world.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Uzomacharles: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
"Barawo by Ajebo hustlers"

This country nawa oo
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Evablizin(f): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
The killer should face the consequences of his crime.R.I.P to the dead.
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by bjtinz: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
I can't see any wound.
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
The funny thing now is that his eyes will be very clear that the deed has been done.

I wish him enough watery beans
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by slimabby(f): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
sad
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
bjtinz:
I can't see any wound.
Look at that opening

Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by flyingpig: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Na akwa ibom way

Ilaumoh hunchogee people

RiP to the dead
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Juliusmomoh: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
iHart:
He must have told his brother; I go kill you oh!! ...and he thought he was joking.

When person say, I go kill you, me I tear race. Even off na small pekin, I run.
U nail it..
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Mayng01(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rip. I believe his eyes don clear now

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Simplyleo: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
So when will we nIgerians stand up against the atrocities, wickednes happening in this country or we will continue to look, pretend and wait till God destroys the country HIMSELF
This comment is incoherent.

It seems pointing towards govt officials and this thread is about a man that stabbed his brother to death. undecided

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

The devil is really working in some people. Your own blood brother, you stab . wickness everywhere.

I blame the guy for allowing the devil to operate through him.

Lord I pray we never fall prey to this.
Pls leave one imaginary devil out of this. The devil is completely innocent. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by djflexcy: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by wiseone28: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Na akwa ibom way
Ilaumoh hunchogee people
RiP to the dead
Thank God you're just as your name
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Golan007: 12:10am On Oct 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Every Corner of the Globe it's Just the Fulfillment of Endtimes Prophecies all around.

Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

We need to WATCH and PRAY so we will not be Casualties of the Endtimes Prophecies..

Even Cain did it to Abel in the Bible.

The world did not end.
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Golan007:

Even Cain did it to Abel in the Bible.
The world did not end.
Yes,Even when the world was still fresh.
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by noleflendum: 1:37am On Oct 02, 2020
Na dem
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Vision4God: 2:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Lord have mercy. Height of wickedness. Now he lives with horrible memories.

Aaah terrible
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by austine4real(m): 6:56am On Oct 02, 2020
sad sad

Rip
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by modsfucker: 7:16am On Oct 02, 2020
No blood no nothing? What a clean wound!
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by Edyice: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2020
The heart straight ... The family just lost two sons ..
Re: BREAKING: Brother Stabs Brother In The Chest To Death In Akwa Ibom by PureGoldh(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Fowl go soon dey shed tears because of the bad things wey dey happen in dx world.

May God forgive his shortcomings and grant him eternal rest

(1) (Reply)

Police Parade Hoodlum Who Participated In Attacking A Police Station (video) / Help, The Family Of My Deceased Friend Need To Get His Money From Luno App / Solution To Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.