Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos (60881 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by CasNova: 1:55pm On May 29, 2020
One Chisom Eze has allegedly killed his 19-year-old brother, Henry, during a fight over a bottle of soft drink at their place of residence on Johnson Street, Alaba area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro gathered that 21-year-old Chisom left the drink in the house and stepped out to attend to an issue, but when he returned, he discovered that Henry had taken advantage of his absence to consume the drink.

Angered by his brother’s action, Chisom was said to have grabbed a knife and stabbed Henry in the neck.

However, their sister, who allegedly witnessed the incident, raised the alarm and neighbours apprehended Chisom.

Efforts to rescue Henry were said to have proved abortive as he died of the injuries he sustained during the attack.

Footage of the incident, which was posted on Instablog9ja, showed the victim’s remains being taken out by wailing neighbours and sympathisers.

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, said, “Chisom stabbed his younger brother, Henry, to death because of a bottle of soft drink. He is currently in our custody. Investigation is ongoing.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-stabs-brother-to-death-over-soft-drink/%3famp=1

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2020
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know
Modified
Honestly, you guys have an aggressive temper. The pill is bitter, just use soft drinks to swallow it and get off my mention.
And when last did you see an agbero stab person to death, Una worse pass Lagos agberos

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2020
MY Lord! MY GOD!
What Exactly is Happening to our world...

Sodom and Gomorrah will Stand up against Us ooo..

I don't think theirs was as wicked and evil as This our Generation

LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY!

The days are becoming more Dangerous Everyday!

And the Worst of all is for us to Leave this Earth without JESUS CHRIST..

Have Mercy O LORD

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 29, 2020
Not good at all. Now, the devil will be smiling for mission accomplished. My people please learn the act of self-control in all situations and the devil will not have dominion over you. #peace

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2020
And the love of many shall wax cold..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by dangermouse(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2020
Uncontrolled anger will always lead to this n more such outcomes. We should always learn to get control over our anger.

16 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by ClitRaider: 2:35pm On May 29, 2020
Na dem

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by SWORD419(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2020
Chisom ryt Biafrans extreme hate is consuming them one by one

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by tungamaje: 3:01pm On May 29, 2020
I don't believe it was ordinary soft drink his brother consumed. I have observed that more young men nowadays sip these soft drinks especially Fanta and Smoov more frequently. I shared my observation with someone and he told me these boys take TMD with these drinks. They dissolve it in the bottle. Maybe his brother consuming his stuff infuriated him

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by kasim155: 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
Na so so bad news today. God help us all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
Uhmmm....ANGER

Evil spirit flowing around ...
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Casan0va: 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
SenorFax:
Na dem again.

I don't know how easy it is for these guys to actually kill their own blood in such manners. It's either their brother, cousin, and all sorts

Why these?

What scared me more is, if you can do such to your blood, what will you do to someone who is not?

Mango
Girlfriend
Coke

If you know you know
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/herbalist-wife-nabbed-for-killing-stepson-for-ritual-purpose-in-ogun/

I'm deeply ashamed at the amount of tribalism that exists in this nairaland, and if you check well, you'll find out that you went to school, and with the same breath of condemning an entire tribe over the acts of one, you condemn racism and wonder why it cannot stop.

This is an editorial of a yoruba couple killing their 7 year old son for rituals.

At your age (i'm doing you a favour and assuming you're not 16), you should better than falling into the danger of Fallacy of Hasty Generalisation.

Back to the topic, this is a result of hot temper. Control your temper, you'll be using it to brag, "M na ewe iwe oku ( I dey quick vex)", instead of working on your destructive temper, now you've killed your brother over fanta, i hope his blood will be enough fanta for you, b.astard angry

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Biafra1stson: 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
Na this matter we dey settle so o.

grin grin

Join us on this thread to settle more matters

https://www.nairaland.com/5888592/nairalanders-settle-matter-photo/0

10 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by donjazet(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i]MY Lord! MY GOD!
What Exactly is Happening to our world...
Sodom and Gomorrah will Stand up against Us ooo..
I don't think theirs was as This!
LORD JESUS HAVE MERCY!
The days are becoming more Dangerous Everyday!
And the Worst of all is for us to Leave this Earth without JESUS CHRIST..
Have Mercy O LORD
]

You have a become a menace on this forum. angry
Why are you spamming all the threads seeking attention?

Every single thread on nairaland, you must show face typing rubbish!

It has become difficult to ignore your stupidity, abeg shift.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by jericco1(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
Evil men do undecided
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Ejyksneh(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
Make we fry beans? Abi
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Frankyboy1(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
There is hunger on the land! A hungry man is an angry man

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Estherfabiaan(f): 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
Things dey happen
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Omihanifa: 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
Nah so the soft drink sweet reach undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Enoch07: 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
wat? last time it was twin brothers now this. 2020!!!! wataguan??

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Kylekent59: 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
Alaba international kwenu ooo grin grin

Once the devil uses one, it leaves, then the "one" starts regretting his/her actions.

It is always good to flee when we sense it's about to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by noblealuu: 3:49pm On May 29, 2020
Anger management should be taught from primary school and in market places.

The family is in Perpetual ruin and sorrow that will leave with them till the end of life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Gondonu: 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
sad Shedding blood because of soft drink? Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by obembet(f): 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
We still dey settle one matter for IMO state.. Una don carry another matter come..

https://www.nairaland.com/5888901/man-butchers-twin-brother-imo

Na wa oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by babaRUNtinz(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2020
I comment my reserve

Shéy ogun l'ayé nii?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / Mechanic Stabs Friend To Death Over Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.