Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Information Communication Technology And Information Technlogy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information Communication Technology And Information Technlogy (961 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Bsc(ed) In Electrical Technology And Bsc In Electrical Engineering / Post Ume Form @ Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu Is Out / Admission At Federal School Of Dental Technology And Therapy Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Communication Technology And Information Technlogy by mamamia1(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2007
Pls I want to know what ICT and IT is all about, the prospects and the Universites that teach it well. Thank you.
Re: Information Communication Technology And Information Technlogy by smile007: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
Well i think they are more or less the same because am currently studying information technology and under this course we have many branches which likely information communication falls under.

Also i dont think we have this course in Nigeria universities. Almost every skool in Europe and America have it.

best of luck.
Re: Information Communication Technology And Information Technlogy by darkey(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2007
actually,we do have the course in nigeria. covenant university is offering it though from an engineering perspective which shouldnt be. ICT should be more of science than any other thing
Re: Information Communication Technology And Information Technlogy by mendax: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
try infotech jigawa

(1) (Reply)

Visit All Nigeria Universities Here / Futo Admission / Admission!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.