Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel (4583 Views)

Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil For Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
Natasha,,:

damn how could she have gone to the hotel of a man who was wooing her angry did she tell her husband where she was going to with her 6 months pregnancy? angry anyway this aint good men sad
Never under-estimate the power of woman ! This is somebody that may have been receiving phone calls and text messages with the bou behind the husband and now wey kasala burst,she turned saint.
What would a responsible woman go and do in a hotel with a stranger ? I blame the woman here.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Natasha2(f): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Never under-estimate the power of woman ! This is somebody that may have been receiving phone calls and text messages with the bou behind the husband and now wey kasala burst,she turned saint.
What would a responsible woman go and do in a hotel with a stranger ? I blame the woman here.
grin grin grin you are damn right to some extent but no one still knows what really transpired b/w them before the rape
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by oderemo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2011
Never under-estimate the power of woman ! This is somebody that  may have been receiving phone calls and text messages with the bou behind the husband and now wey kasala burst,she turned saint.

@bluetooooooth,
you must be the master of contradiction, your def. of a stranger is classic.
anywaz does that justify the rape?
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2011
ode remo:

@bluetooooooth,
you must be the master of contradiction, your def. of a stranger is classic.
anywaz does that justify the violation?  

''Stranger'' here means someone the husband may not be aware of prior to the ugly incident ? If that lady happens to be my wife,I won't even have anything to do with the boy that ra:ped her other than to ask my responsible six-month pregnant wife how she ended up in a hotel room with somebody I don't know .
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by mahil: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2011
Wat a disgrace
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by osifred(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2011
there is no link before this boy (the case) to PDP or GEJ
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2011
What was she doing in his hotel room? Should any decent lady be found in a hotel room with a man that is not HER man, under any circumstances? Was she forcibly dragged into the hotel room? Do such 'meetings' for contract awards take place in hotel rooms? Is it possible that she freely went to the hotel room to have CONSENSUAL sex with him in exchange for the so-called contract award? Might it not be the case that she is now crying foul perhaps because the contract failed to materialize afterwards?

Until sensible answers are provided to the above critical questions, I will temporarily hold the opinion that the woman in question belongs to the (highly common) category of love-peddlers (single or married) who readily trade their bodies 'codedly' in exchange for all kinds of favours from men. . .and only resort to blackmail and crocodile tears when their bodies fail to fetch them the desired favours.

1 Like

Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by FabulousE1: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
THAT BOY IS A PSYCHOTIC NYMPHO! HOW TRAGIC,THAT HE HAS TO MUTILATE ANOTHER MAN'S PREGNANT WIFE. HE NEEDS TO BE HANGED. ITS AN ABOMINATION.

THE FATHER SHOULD BE ASKED TO RESIGN FROM PUBLIC OFFICE, IMMEDIATELY. ( SCANDALOUS)  lipsrsealed
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Shinatu: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2011
pro01:

What was she doing in his hotel room? Should any decent lady be found in a hotel room with a man that is not HER man, under any circumstances? Was she forcibly dragged into the hotel room? Do such 'meetings' for contract awards take place in hotel rooms? Is it possible that she freely went to the hotel room to have CONSENSUAL sex with him in exchange for the so-called contract award? Might it not be the case that she is now crying foul perhaps because the contract failed to materialize afterwards?

Until sensible answers are provided to the above critical questions, I will temporarily hold the opinion that the woman in question belongs to the (highly common) category of love-peddlers (single or married) who readily trade their bodies 'codedly' in exchange for all kinds of favours from men. . .and only resort to blackmail and crocodile tears when their bodies fail to fetch them the desired favours.

Good points!
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by adagz01(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
Warri nor dey carry last
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by chamber2(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2011
Never under-estimate the power of woman ! This is somebody that  may have been receiving phone calls and text messages with the bou behind the husband and now wey kasala burst,she turned saint.

Have you ever sought for a contract before,especially govt contracts?If you have then you should understand the ordeal people pass through to get their contracts approved.Some people even sleep at the cemetery.This is a hard working woman who wants to contribute to her family needs by seeking government contracts, and along the line was lured into a hotel by an evil minded son of a bitch.No sensible man would want to sleep with a married woman,not to talk of a pregnant one for that matter, and no sensible pregnant woman would allow a man sleep with her in that condition,no matter what the contract deal is.I know the minister would want to change the statement to exonerate the imp son of his,but God will punish his generation if does that.

If i were the husband i would definitely not involve the police/piss or any traditional ruler/pencil in this,only N50k will do the job and the i.d.i.o.t will be down below en route to hell hire. Evil should never be allowed to prevail.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2011
for once i dont think we have any reason to mention GEJ on this one. Its the Minister's son that committed the crime not GEJ's son.

The minister should resign or send his son to jail!
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by johnjoel(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2011
HE look like a beast gone demit son of a bitch and a thief
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by sledge406: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2011

Kenneth Emuobo Gbagi Jnr, son of the Nigeria’s Minister of State for Education, Mr. Kenneth Gbagi allegedly locked up a six months pregnant woman in his father’s hotel in Warri and repeatedly violated her on February 22, 2011 in one of the most bizarre violation cases.

The violation victim, one Mrs. Oghenekobiruo Solomon, 26, who is said to be scared of losing her unborn due to the trauma was treated in an undisclosed hospital for minor injuries sustained while her husband, Mr. Solomon Okpame has threatened to “deal with” his wife’s abductor.

A source close to the minister told Pointblanknews.com that Gbagi Jnr who is in his late 20’s, met Mrs. Solomon during a reception last year in honor of his father who was appointed a minister and started the hunt. He was told the woman is married but insisted he wanted to meet her. After months of overtures, it was learnt that the minister’s son invited his victim to his hotel room under the pretext of securing her a multi million naira contract in the Education Ministry. She fell for it, and her ordeal began.

Pointblanknews.com gathered that unknown to the lady; the meeting place was Geekay Hotel, Jakpa Road, Effurun, Warri owned by Kenneth Gbagi. She was allegedly locked up in one of the rooms and violated repeatedly despite telling her abductor that she is married and six months pregnant.

It was further gathered that out of fear, Mrs. Solomon did not go to the police to file a complaint but rather tabled her experience with the Oginibo Village Council. The ugly incident is currently being handled by the Oginibo Village council. The head of the Gbagi family is said to have been invited to appear before the council.

Gbagi Jnr is the Managing Director of Woodridge Hotels and is said to be involved in running is father’s many other illicit contract.
It pays ALL the time that we readers pay attention to details or every line of a report and take up criticism thereafter before blowing hot air and curses cause for a fact, it cannot be ascertained the real issues on ground most especially coming from the so called involved pregnant lady.

Today is 4th of March and let's assume the case has been on since the 1st of March (I said ASSUME), now tell me, what happened from the 22nd of February till the 28th of February asides the acclaimed VIOLATION of the woman? Since it was said that she was LOCKED in his HOTEL ROOM and I take it to mean she spent over 3 days and was continually f[i]uc[/i]ked
Have you tried to follow up the stories of where she must have told her "now loving and ready to kill" husband she was going especially in her condition?
Even if she mentioned her whereabouts, going by the story, she must have been violated for days (unless the repeatedly violated must have begun in the morning and taken till late in the evening giving the said Gbagi Jnr time to re-energize and build up his s[i]pe[/i]rm bank) and if it is so, did the husband declare his wife missing?
Now she got out, nobody has mentioned exactly how she was free and she refused to go to the police to report the issue but the town council (make dem invoke gods for her kpekus abi?)

Yes, the point I am trying to arrive at; definitely, she must have been f[i]uc[/i]ked but until I read more facts, I refuse the violation part because like Bluetooth pointed earlier, it could have been consensus but since tis a deal gone wrong, she decided to bring it public. And in no way am I trying to exonerate the Gbagi Jnr (who obviously likes to think and act with his p[i]ric[/i]k) but it pays to get more and basic facts before judging.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by akyus(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2011
~Bluetooth:

This is a very sad incident. And I like the points you raised. The meeting was not arranged at the party. So it's obvious she was in touch with the guy. I don't know who to blame here but my, but my sincere sorry goes to the two major victims, I mean the husband and the unborn child.
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by shagaman: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2011

This case is likely to be a breach of contract from the guy, Some questions has been raised here
1) where did she tell the husband she was going
2) while she was missing did the husband raise any alarm, The guy should just calm down its not worth it fighting for what you know little about.
3) The police even if ineffective should be the first point of complain why the village square or village elders, what would they do,probably call meeting drink shinaap and tell the guy to apologise abi

The lady hasnt said the truth here thats just my humble opinion,There must have been an agreement between the fuckee and the fucker,Howver in the case the fucker bleeps the fuckee up then fuckee starts singing discordant tunes, wink
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by anointedf(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
Like father like son. What do you expect?
Re: Bizzare: Education Minister's Son despoils Six Months Pregnant Woman In Dad's Hotel by chiozor: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2011
women always blaming men for their irresponsibility angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odukoya's Son Jailed For Rape In UK / Watch As Clashing Cultists Publicly Execute University Of Ibadan Student In Ikor / They Killed This Man In Toilet - Blackaxe And Eiye PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.