Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures (61369 Views)

Erigga And His Family Loves Up In New Photo / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) / Morenike Makun Buys A Customized Car For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by thatnaijaguy: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Good
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Rustace: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Lol eriga have married and am still here
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2020
magnum247:
Congrats to him......but this woman don old na. lemme come and be going

you confuse huge stature with being old
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Congrats to them.. love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Rustace: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
YoonSung10:
Congrat man
wow the wife is cute
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Erriga once said

Let real boys quote me

1k each to top 10
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Rustace: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
magnum247:
Congrats to him......but this woman don old na. lemme come and be going
lol she looks older than her age
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by West2019(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
I hear say she be 47 yrs old .congrat man
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Rustace: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2020
magknox:
. So bcus she is old. Someone should not marry her abi. Go and look for a young girl for him now.
all he's trying to say is to marry someone young so at the age of 50 she won't look like the husbands mom

2 Likes

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by jrerico1(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2020
King of Nigeria rap.
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Rustace: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
See how happy the girl is. Marriage favors women more.

Congratulations Erigga, aka Na Man you be, aka See Money, aka New Money, aka Paper Boy, aka Their ear well well well.
it favors them more at the beginning part... But Las lass men enjoy more
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Karleb(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Flytime:
I think I speak for most when I say I no sabi am

Anyway Congratulations to him

You speak for yourself.

I like inter-tribal and Inter-racial marriages.
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Dshocker(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
The girl got wide carbon fibre mouth
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by StandardJohn(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
You see small men, fear them. They are very daring. Wishing them happy married life.
Dem no wan respect themselves marry their size. Tomorrow he will come online to tell us how his wife has been maltreating him. How lion wan take bow give dog

1 Like

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Rustace: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Is it just me or is eriga short... Ahmean.. The wife looks huger...
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Wrecxman(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Erigga my nigggar

Ogbeni...na old and matured girls make sense pass
Thier love and care is second to non

Hin neva sabi. 2 Sativa and 1 small stout for you! cool
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Kriss216: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Rustace:
it favors them more at the beginning part... But Las lass men enjoy more
There’s no enjoyment you will have with a wife that you can’t have with a baby mama. There’s nothing a wife can do that a baby mama can not do, even better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by NobleAngell(f): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2020
StandardJohn:

Dem no wan respect themselves marry their size. Tomorrow he will come online to tell us how his wife has been maltreating him. How lion wan take bow give dog
Thank you very much for this very accurate analysis.

1 Like

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Theslumflower: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Aww see how sweet his write-up about her is kiss embarassed

Hard guy, hard guy, na girl go still make una calm down grin grin

Where are nairaland alphas cheesy. This is a definition that you guys will never win this game. Keep fooling yourselves. Calm down, you will still write that beautiful marriage vows to a sweet lady grin

Love is beautiful. Loving someone genuinely doesn't make you a simp. Life is not that hard.

1 Like

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by guru90: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Street Na Military....................

Congrats !!!
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2020
He's now a married man

He should better stop this kettle story and remain focus on the marriage
Congrats Man
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Stomoney(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2020
God when? I need money na
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by nsilordgmail(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Na makeup make her look old!

Wait oh! Na two different women him dey marry? Because the second to the last image and the last image na different women I dey see for there!

Congrats to him though!
Bros i taya o. Don't know why pesin go paint face then come look old. Even my girlfriend, she looks younger and beautiful without makeup but with makeup she looks like she dey struggle age with her mama

1 Like

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by guru90: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2020
Rustace:
Lol eriga have married and am still here

We all Single Guyzzzzzz will get there but One Day!!!
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2020
grin. Erigma,ma bro and nigga.....so painful your wedding didn't shake area as we thought....

come on my fellow nairalanders,show some love for the urhobo nation..

*proudly urhobo*
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by RPG2020(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2020
Nor be this guy friend sell he papa house enter Ghana?
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by RabbitGuy: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2020
Sysdatek:
Erriga once said

Let real boys quote me

1k each to top 10
Yeah cool
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2020
nsilordgmail:
Bros i taya o. Don't know why pesin go paint face then come look old. Even my girlfriend, she looks younger and beautiful without makeup but with makeup she looks like she dey struggle age with her mama
oga,show us your wife photo make we do small election put to know who fine pass...
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by TheRedpillguy: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
I wonder whose song they would play at the reception

erriga is not a role model, be the best role model to your child and don't allow any criminal in the disguise of celebrities to corrupt your precious child

can you allow a serial rapist or killer to babysit your kid in your absence?
No
that is what you should ask your self about erriga

will I allow erriga a self proclaimed cultist and a drug peddler to chaperone my kid in my absence?

white wedding is on the 3rd

Same goes to a hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.