Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures (61355 Views)

Erigga And His Family Loves Up In New Photo / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) / Morenike Makun Buys A Customized Car For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Danielmegg(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
magnum247:
Congrats to him......but this woman don old na. lemme come and be going
Hmmmm
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
magnum247:

An older wife with peace is better than a younger one with no peace. He know what he sees in her.
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by semid4lyfe(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
His wife has a close resemblance to Mo Abudu

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
magknox:
. So bcus she is old. Someone should not marry her abi. Go and look for a young girl for him now.
after all Na paperboy make her old .. he said she was a long time gf..
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Chigo247(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lai,Lai she no reach..[/quote]

grin
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Notateflonguy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Erigga my nigggar

Ogbeni...na old and matured girls make sense pass
Thier love and care is second to non...

Ignorance at it's peak...where did you get your statistics from mr old and matured girls

1 Like

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by promzy555(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
magnum247:
mumu na small girl, I Sabi her.... Mine ur business
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by mosunmola63765: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
:. So bcus she is boy. anyone should not marry her abu. Go and look for a teenagers boy for him now. after all Na newsboy make her boy .. he said she was a term moment aas..
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by kinzation(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
YoonSung10:
Congrat man your wife try. Please tell this guy below me to mind his business

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website + Free Domain Registration + SEO for 10k. Check signature for contact details
Do you have a Facebook page with 11k likes, preferably foreign
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Freshaviomoh: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hello everyone! Please check my signature. Thank you
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Greatfullheart: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chigo247:
Awwwn the girl is cute but she kinda looks like Dorothy bbn
how? Body size or facial looks.
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by OBku4(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
His words of appreciation (2nd part) to his wife reveals a lil about him.

quite distasteful

Anyways, wish them a blissful marriage
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by LegendAnselm: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Erigga my nigggar

Thier love and care is second to non... most niggarzz now get married to girls that are matured or even girls that are older than them.... You know we niggarrrz love for our mothers knows no bounds because of the way our mum do treat us...and older ladies seems to treat us exact way our mothers do treat us...so with this we start to attach and be fond of them thereby sharing part of the love we have for our mum to them....
Even me there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr
bro come marry my grand ma!! she will treat well...
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by dex4sure: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Paper boi...u too like big things

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by LegendAnselm: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Rustace:
wow the wife is cute
go to joke sction

1 Like

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by obowunmi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Their kids are going to be short.
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by bhorazzi(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
congratulations.................. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by uchebest20(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Congratulations to one of my biggest motivation. Voice of the street
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by bamasite2: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Speak for yourself!
WE KNOW HIM,
WE LOVE HIM,
AND WE RESPECT HIM.
You shaa just dey find talk
Flytime:
I think I speak for most when I say I no sabi am

Anyway Congratulations to him
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by teabully(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
magnum247:
the older, the sweeter
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Treasure123(f): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hope she won't end up beating you at home. Marry your size una nor go hear go ask Daddy Freeze
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by KingDash: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
the girl teeth be like baraka own.
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chigo247:
With her gap tsuth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Itzgeneral: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Rustace:
Lol eriga have married and am still here
street no friendly atall nw
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Damaski: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by ofiko123(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by ThatFairGuy1: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kriss216:
See how happy the girl is. Marriage favors women more.

Congratulations Erigga, aka Na Man you be, aka See Money, aka New Money, aka Paper Boy, aka Their ear well well well.
Hahahaha. Nah only you Waka come
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by nsilordgmail(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sonnobax15:
oga,show us your wife photo make we do small election put to know who fine pass...
Chelsea fans wey sabi do people wife like their former captain. You will never see my woman...don't come and John Terry me abeg
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Danisaint112(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chigo247:

You think she is cute? See what being cute means. That's my babe.

1 Like

Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Erigga my nigggar

Thier love and care is second to non... most niggarzz now get married to girls that are matured or even girls that are older than them.... You know we niggarrrz love for our mothers knows no bounds because of the way our mum do treat us...and older ladies seems to treat us exact way our mothers do treat us...so with this we start to attach and be fond of them thereby sharing part of the love we have for our mum to them....
Even me there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr
Aren't you tired of this your banging nonsense?Get a wife and move on,man.
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Bigmikedagod(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sysdatek:
Erriga once said
Let real boys quote me
1k each to top 10
‘’who naked no dey chook hand for pocket‘’
Re: Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures by Burgerlomo: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
magnum247:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.