Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Patricia Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Patricia Is A Scam (5133 Views)

Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / How To Withdraw Money From Your Wallet On The Patricia Website / Scammers Patricia.com.ng Btc Gift Cards Just Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patricia Is A Scam by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please do not transact any business with Patrica it is a scam site.

They are about crashing, my money is currently stocked, i can't cash it out, they delibrately issue customers update password update so as to confuse customers into blocking their accounts.

They are currently accepting deposit but not cash out, naira wallet cannot be changed to Bitcoin.

In all these their customer phone number has been switched off, they don't respond to their email, no live chat, they are on social media updating for new victims while delibrately avoiding every means to ask them question on social media
Re: Patricia Is A Scam by Darkerberry: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
MilkyGalaxyBCH:

Sorry o... luno dey, quidax dey, paxful dey you no use them. Because say them advertise Patricia for Big brother Naija, u run go install their wallet.

Hello bro, pls my paxful has been notifying me of the need for me to do address verification I'll like to know if you are experienced on paxful and if you have solved this phase knowing our utility bills for naija here doesn't carry our full names.. and which wallet do you think is safest and best in nigeria from ur own point of view.
Naso I wan go open patricia based on say Zlatan say na dem dey solve Bitcoin matter grin
Re: Patricia Is A Scam by punisha: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
If they like let them Book advert space for the next Bbnaija 10seasons, I won't use them. the review alone
on the app alone is a huge turn off
Re: Patricia Is A Scam by thecuteone(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Darkerberry:

Hello bro, pls my paxful has been notifying me of the need for me to do address verification I'll like to know if you are experienced on paxful and if you have solved this phase knowing our utility bills for naija here doesn't carry our full names.. and which wallet do you think is safest and best in nigeria from ur own point of view.
Naso I wan go open patricia based on say Zlatan say na dem dey solve Bitcoin matter grin

Use your bank statement of account to do that address verification on paxful

1 Like

Re: Patricia Is A Scam by Darkerberry: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2020
MilkyGalaxyBCH:

I have been using luno since last two years and have not had issues. However, I would advise that you shouldn't leave huge amount of crypto on luno, quidax or paxful. I only use luno to cash out my crypto at a go. I mainly use atomic wallet to store my crypto because it is a non-custodial wallet.

Thank you bro, will find out bout atomic wallet for crypto storage.
Re: Patricia Is A Scam by Darkerberry: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2020
thecuteone:

Use your bank statement of account to do that address verification on paxful

Ok thanks boss
Re: Patricia Is A Scam by MrJonny(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Use blockchain wallet to save and sell to us whenever you want to sell.

We have offices in almost every major city. You just walk in, transfer btc and leave with your money breathing in your account
Re: Patricia Is A Scam by chordrylateral(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2020
They are truly a scam , imagine you selling your gift card to them at a rate and by the time they gonna credit your account it will reduce.

They buy higher and reduce your money when they want to credit your account.
Re: Patricia Is A Scam by oyiscala: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Patricia.co them be big scam ooooh. kai.. this people scam me 40k. i make a deposit to my wallet and till now i did not receive any fund. When you click on deposit naira,, They generate account information to send money to, and they will tell you don't specify bitcoin. after payment i call them and they keep on wasting my credit. i even send them email.. and this what they have to say::
Date: Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: KINDLY CREDIT MY ACC
To: Mercy Scott <support@mypatricia.co>

Hence, we would not be able carry out the resolution, please respond to this mail with the:
1) A PDF copy of your Bank Statement from the date of the transaction till date.
2) The Session ID of the transaction from the sender's bank account.

I have already send them a screen shot on my mobile app transaction statement that show the debit and the transaction
reference number.
till now they are not picking my call anymore. So this thief use Bigbrother programs to gain people trust.. Kai...

Re: Patricia Is A Scam by zinny377(f): 12:44pm On May 23, 2023
Please do not transact any business with Patrica it is a scam site.

They are about crashing, my money is currently stocked, i can't cash it out, they delibrately issue customers update password update so as to confuse customers into blocking their accounts.

They are currently accepting deposit but not cash out, naira wallet cannot be changed to Bitcoin.

In all these their customer phone number has been switched off, they don't respond to their email, no live chat, they are on social media updating for new victims while delibrately avoiding every means to ask them question on social media

Yes oh! I cannot withdraw my funds anymore! I feel so bad...I used patricia for about 4 years and I never expected this from them and now my money is stuck!!!

1 Like

Re: Patricia Is A Scam by Ejebleje: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2023
Na now sef the real cry begin. How can you convert people's cash and BTC to one useless Patricia token without people's consent?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Nigeria Reports Significant Revenue And Profit Growth In 2023 / Marykay Distributors Needed (lagos/abuja) -sell Authentic Marykay Products!! / Entrepreneur 101 - How To Start And Run A Business / Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.