Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Dembele Agree On Man Utd Transfer Terms - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dembele Agree On Man Utd Transfer Terms (686 Views)

Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk / Marcelo Agrees To Juventus {check Transfer Terms} - VANGUARD / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dembele Agree On Man Utd Transfer Terms by Comsmedia(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Barcelona and Ousmane Dembele are on the same wavelength in the midst of Manchester United intrigue.

Barcelona have allegedly settled on a concurrence with Ousmane Dembele that he will just leave forĀ Manchester UnitedĀ if the Premier League outfit makes a perpetual offer - totally precluding a credit move.

Read more https://comsmedia.com/dembele-agree-on-man-utd-transfer-terms/

Re: Dembele Agree On Man Utd Transfer Terms by ProphetofOdin: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hope it is a loan move?

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Dembele Agree On Man Utd Transfer Terms by paqman: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Hope it is a loan move?

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
what do I need to do
Re: Dembele Agree On Man Utd Transfer Terms by ProphetofOdin: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
paqman:
what do I need to do

Follow the link below my message and register.
Re: Dembele Agree On Man Utd Transfer Terms by paqman: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

Follow the link below my message and register.
have done that , I saw something like sign ,can you explain what is all about
Re: Dembele Agree On Man Utd Transfer Terms by ProphetofOdin: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
paqman:
have done that , I saw something like sign ,can you explain what is all about

Send a dm to me let me put you through

(1) (Reply)

Why Hakim Ziyech Reacts On Instagram After His Injury / How Man United Could Line Up With Cristiano Ronaldo / So Finally Messi Is Now Feeling The Heat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.