Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) (47412 Views)

A$AP Rocky Reveals He Was Sexually Violated By A Fan As Video Goes Viral / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) / Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Great.
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Mhizfateemah(f): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
-If u are currently not satisfied with your current income
--If u are hungry enough to be financially free
--If u would like to work from home and be earning a weekly income.
--If you have friends who would like to make some money.
--If you are interested in making your phone work for you.
--If you are tired of talking without earning
--If you lost so much in some investment before and ready to find things right
--If you are look for genuine business
Then longrich is definitely for you.
Longrich is over countries like Ghana,South Africa,Malaysia,Ireland,Nigeria,Spain Japan,Australia and others to numerous to mention.
Longrich is a global business and isn't limited to a particular continent.
WHAT WILL U GAIN FROM LONGRICH??
*cars,house,international trip,scholarship and degree
*more money
*Impacting lives
*more holiday
"Debt free
*more time with love one
*gift for love one
*owing your own live
*No boss,No deliveries
If this is something that interest you then please don't hesitate contact me and let get you started....
LONGRICH better life,better future.
Contact me or WhatsApp 08022537396 to come onboard
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
I'm freaking depressed right now.
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Revolva(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
After Abuja own ..na to do makurdi chapter
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Earnonline9: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
densiks:

The greater problem Nigeria has apart from the issue of zombie leaders is the alarming rate of jobless folks idling around.

I tell you bro, we celebrate too much mediocre in this country.
We really have so many jobless youth

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is one of the reasons our leaders rob us black and blue... Many of us don't have sense!
See the lot of people rolling after him like flies in a bowl of tofu. Of all the things that need our attention as youths and supposed leaders of tomorrow, it's a reality TV show participant who's probably a millionaire owing to the fact of who his father is that is sending shivers of 'exstacy' down the spine of these individuals.

Pity!

envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1366900/kiddwaya-takes-selfie-crippled-fan-gets-welcomed-abuja-video/
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by ugodson(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dis crowd was paid for cool
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Sometime I wonder how I click on this stuff
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by RapistOnBail: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin

This kIdd wan show Davido say na him be the Real OBO

Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Clemzy16(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
I'm not just gonna pretend like I give a 'F' cos really I don't.......
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by ugoosamm(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
I do genuine TURKEY Non Appearance VISA that comes out after 5 days. Please contact this number for details. 07084801438
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 5:11am On Oct 03, 2020
Must you use the word crippled
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Kinikini: 5:25am On Oct 03, 2020
The topic should be amended. We should show empathy to the physically challenged.

posteuauthor=envoymedia post=94542370]

https://igberetvnews.com/1366900/kiddwaya-takes-selfie-crippled-fan-gets-welcomed-abuja-video/[/quote]
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by magzey: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2020
By just partaking in Useless BBNaija he is now a celebrity? Chai Naija matter taya ne wallahi

Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by Osek(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Lol... Na to enter bbnaija ooo make person just blow ooo turn celebrity over night at least e go help ya career
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by shiwex: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Are people normal in this country at all? So big Brother Nigeria Contestants are now Celebrities........This country is really sick. I shame for my Country
Re: Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) by nsiba: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I agree with you, the joblessness and laziness is just too much.

Jobless useless call em whatever names they are a million times better than any Nigerian politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own' / Olajumoke Orisaguna And Denrele At Cruise & Chillz Event In Lagos(pix / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.