Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

$500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) (9471 Views)

Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by okeyben10: 5:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Ishilove:
This is the kind of child that should have been miscarried or flushed away. To think the mother laboured in pains to give birth to this monster.

Anyway, no child is born evil. They become evil through demonic possession or external influences.

Over indulged coward. His parents spoilt him, because I don't understand why they will be giving a grown ass adult money when he is not physically or mentally handicapped. He will not escape judgement here and in the afterlife, which is why he is being denied the death penalty so he can daily face up to the atrocities he committed.

May we not give birth to children that will shame and kill us.

Ishilove how old are you today?

2 Likes

Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by K254725: 5:50am On Oct 03, 2020
He is obviously insane ...

Now I understand why there are mental asylums
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Ishilove: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2020
okeyben10:

Ishilove how old are you today?
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by BluntNigerian: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Happy Birthday Dear
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by BluntNigerian: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Happy Birthday Dear
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Zyxzzzz: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2020
R
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by MickzyDonald: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2020
After watching Nigerian kitchen online he finally wants to use his mother's head for ISI EWU

Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by ceejeck(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2020
May God not give us children that would shorten our days on earth.

Amen.

Nigeria is still one of the best place to be with your children.
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Ishilove: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Happy Birthday Dear
Thanks darling.
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Pious101: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:
If it's Nigeria, they will say rituals

[/b]Prosecutors say Guy Jr's motive for the murders was financial because his parents had been planning to stop giving him money so they could retire comfortably[b]

There is always a motive for all crime.
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by SnOOpERr: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Ishilove:
This is the kind of child that should have been miscarried or flushed away. To think the mother laboured in pains to give birth to this monster.

Anyway, no child is born evil. They become evil through demonic possession or external influences.

He is an over indulged coward. His parents spoilt him, because I don't understand why they will be giving a grown ass adult money when he is not physically or mentally handicapped. He will not escape judgement here and in the afterlife, which is why he is being denied the death penalty so he can daily face up to the atrocities he committed.

@ flush away. Quite funny
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Kingluqman(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2020
If these people were blacks... grin
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by DaInferno(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:
If it's Nigeria, they will say rituals
after all you read... this is what u could deduce? it's sickening that you would relate gruesome stuffs like this to Nigeria
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Damn....darkweb sh*t
u know what's up
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Or11: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2020
DaInferno:
after all you read... this is what u could deduce? it's sickening that you would relate gruesome stuffs like this to Nigeria

After all the years you spent in Nigeria, you are still living in denial
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2020
This guy na bast.ard sha.
Omo àlè radarada
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2020
Explorers:

Prosecutors say Guy Jr's motive for the murders was financial because his parents had been planning to stop giving him money so they could retire comfortably.

It's way bigger than the cited motive as far as I am concerned. They might want to run a psychiatric test/evaluation on that guy.

The explanation is pretty simple: Dude probably has some form of mental defect. Probably abuses hallucinogenic substances too.

If I wanted to whack my parents, because at 32, they wanted to "stop giving me money", then I would have employed a smarter and neater way of going about it- e.g. hire an iceman, use a shotgun/handgun etc.
Rather, this looney went as far as stabbing them like a million times, cutting them to pieces like a pro butcher, had his mom cooked like veal and what not. Like, only a mad man would do such a thing.

And now, he's in court and he's saying "no lawyers for me" and probably asking for the maximum sentence too.

Come on, what more proof do they need to come to the conclusion that this fellow has some bats in the belfry?

Funny enough, if he had consented to having an attorney represent him, there may have been a chance that a plea of insanity would have been admissible after proper psychiatric evaluation.

Once again, dude is unhinged. Schizophrenic, maybe, I don't know- not a neuropsychiatrist myself. But he is definitely troubled up there and it is way bigger than his folks trying to cut him off the family purse.

3 Likes

Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by obiefune65177: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2020
May God not give us kids that would shorten our hours on planet.Amen.Nigeria is still one of the excellence spots to be with your kids.
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2020
babadigu:
Atheist people...GOD will let the Devil show them things, horrible things....till they realize there is a GOD, the creator of everything
If I knock that your big head. Wetin concern atheist concern this matter, mugu
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2020
mansakhalifa:

It's way bigger than the cited motive as far as I am concerned. They might want to run a psychiatric test/evaluation on that guy.

The explanation is pretty simple: Dude probably has some form of mental defect. Probably abuses hallucinogenic substances too.

If I wanted to whack my parents, because at 32, they wanted to "stop giving me money", then I would have employed a smarter and neater way of going about it- e.g. hire an iceman, use a shotgun/handgun etc.
Rather, this looney went as far as stabbing them like a million times, cutting them to pieces like a pro butcher, had his mom cooked like veal and what not. Like, only a mad man would do such a thing.

And now, he's in court and he's saying "no lawyers for me" and probably asking for the maximum sentence too.

Come on, what more proof do they need to come to the conclusion that this fellow has some bats in the belfry?

Funny enough, if he had consented to having an attorney represent him, there may have been a chance that a plea of insanity would have been admissible after proper psychiatric evaluation.

Once again, dude is unhinged. Schizophrenic, maybe, I don't know- not a neuropsychiatrist myself. But he is definitely troubled up there and it is way bigger than his folks trying to cut him off the family purse.
Schizophrenic people are withdrawn and less violent, this has to be one of those aggressive mental issues like BPD, plus he might be using psychedelics.
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2020
Ishilove:

He is an over indulged coward. His parents spoilt him, because I don't understand why they will be giving a grown ass adult money when he is not physically or mentally handicapped. He will not escape judgement here and in the afterlife, which is why he is being denied the death penalty so he can daily face up to the atrocities he committed.

Demonic possession kor. He is obviously suffering from a mental issue.
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2020
mansakhalifa:

nah !! is it because he is white u are giving some excuse saying he is schizophrenic blah blah blah or having some mental issues ,if he was black it will be otherwise I am not trying to play some racial war here just that guy is damn pysotic
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Binarytimes: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2020
Passionate888:
Maybe he's possessed by the spirit that afflicts a particular section of Nigerians
your tribalism will not help you
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by WoeBetide666: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2020
See the civilized race in a saner clime. Fools
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Kinglyte56:

nah !! is it because he is white u are giving some excuse saying he is schizophrenic blah blah blah or having some mental issues ,if he was black it will be otherwise I am not trying to play some racial war here just that guy is damn pysotic

What's this guy going on and on about

You need to sum up your points more articulately for me to know where to take it up from.

But if you are implying that I am making excuses for the dude simply because he is white then that's really funny because you don't have to be a genius on the scale of Einstein to know that the guy is totally unbalanced.

Or what sort of guy butchers up and cooks up his "momma" when he clearly has no plans of eating the stuff?

1 Like

Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

Demonic possession kor. He is obviously suffering from a mental issue.

Exactly.
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

Schizophrenic people are withdrawn and less violent, this has to be one of those aggressive mental issues like BPD, plus he might be using psychedelics.

Bipolar disorder. Why didn't I think of that...? sad
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Sicko
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2020
SegFault:

nah nah they aren’t all withdrawn bro..infact they are more volatile like their counterparts the bipolars ..multiple personality disorders.. you will be surprise his alter ego personality killed his parents..
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Bipolar disorder. Why didn't I think of that...? sad

Not bipolar, borderline personality disorder, they are usually violent.
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by joinnow: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2020
see wetin $500k don cause

he is such a poor planner with doctors handwriting
Re: $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) by Passionate888: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Binarytimes:
your tribalism will not help you
guilty conscience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Man Caught Being Intimate With A Goat Was Found Eating Grass. / Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid / Police Sergeant Hospitalised After Hoodlums Attack In Mile 12. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.