Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid (9455 Views)

Girl Bathed With Acid On Her 14th Birthday In Lagos (Photo) / Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) / Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by mcocolok(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Picture of the young mans dick bathed with acid by his 16 yr old lover..

1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by sam4(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ouch? shocked
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by mcocolok(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
sam4:
Jesus Christ

This one pass Jesus oooo. Na Jehovah oooo
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by mcocolok(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seun come see dis one oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by sam4(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
mcocolok:

This one pass Jesus oooo. Na Jehovah oooo
ladies are hotter dan fire dis days ooooooooo
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by mcocolok(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
sam4:
ladies are hotter dan fire dis days ooooooooo

The thing tire me ooooo. I no dey fit look the picture ooo. I dey scroll down fast like the speed of light
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by IceSplash(f): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
OMG lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by deekseen(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
mcocolok:
Picture of the young mans dick bathed with acid by his 16 yr old lover..
Big lie! I've had this pic on my old phone for about 3 years now.
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by mcocolok(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
deekseen:

Big lie! I've had this pic on my old phone for about 3 years now.

Stories.
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by sam4(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
mcocolok:

The thing tire me ooooo. I no dey fit look the picture ooo. I dey scroll down fast like the speed of light
Ladies don get mind pass devil sef dis time around
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by naijaboiy: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Eeeeeeeeewww!!!

Op please put "Viewer's discretion" at your topic.

Not everyone can stand this sight embarassedlipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Eeeeeeeeewww!!!

Op please put "Viewer's discretion" at your topic.

Not everyone can stand this sight embarassedlipsrsealed
Hahaha what were you expecting with that title grin
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by deekseen(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
mcocolok:

Stories.

Liar. Stop feeding people lies.
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Frontpage pls.. Tags: seun lalasticlala ,ishlove
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by lalasticlala(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
etiosa79:
Frontpage pls.. Tags: seun lalasticlala ,ishlove

the pic from the earlier thread that hit the homepage was removed Bcs the original website that carried the news didn't put that Pics, I don't know where the other website that copied the news got the pics from.... And it's same Pic that was earlier removed..
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by mcocolok(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

the pic from the earlier thread that hit the homepage was removed Bcs the original website that carried the news didn't put that Pics, I don't know where the other website that copied the news got the pics from.... And it's same Pic that was earlier removed..

This is the real pics and I had a friend confirm. He is in ozoro and I live in warri. Ozoro is so close to umunede . They are both isoko communities.
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by deekseen(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2015
lalasticlala:

follow this link and you'll confirm that people are just being mischievous and the OP is a fat liar: www.africanspotlight.com/2012/09/22/jealous-girlfriend-allegedly-bathes-boyfriends-private-area-with-acid-photo-viewer-discretion-advised/
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by oneda(m): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2015
Aaarg!
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by celeron40(m): 1:38am On Feb 13, 2015
"Bathed"? grin
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by chillex8(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
deekseen:

follow this link and you'll confirm that people are just being mischievous and the OP is a fat liar: www.africanspotlight.com/2012/09/22/jealous-girlfriend-allegedly-bathes-boyfriends-private-area-with-acid-photo-viewer-discretion-advised/

BUSTEDcheesy
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by morgang(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
***JeeeeZzZzz**

I give up!"" No more pomo again, ever
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by deekseen(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2015
chillex8:

BUSTEDcheesy
deekseen:

lalasticlala:

Please lala, close this thread.
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by Ojoariyo(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2015
:oOLUWA ooo,
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by izonlucky01(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Jesu!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by Icon4s(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
This man is finished!!
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by Waskolo(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2015
People are wicked. Oh! what a world. God have mercy
Re: Picture Of The Young Mans Dick Bathed With Acid by nnanyereugo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Wmen r alwaz wicked, vry bad pple

(1) (Reply)

Two Arrested With 11m Marijuana / Police Kill 23 Suspected Terrorists, 37 Others Arrested In Sokoto / Police Sergeant Hospitalised After Hoodlums Attack In Mile 12. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.