Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx(forex) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx(forex) (314 Views)

Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx / Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx / Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx(forex) by cosell1: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Don't miss this opportunity

Do you desire to learn how to trade forex like a pro?
Join this forex Master class and Mentorship by a experience forex trader.
It's going to be very detailed and Intensive as we would be covering various aspects of forex... so that at the end, everyone here would become his or her own Boss

Some of You have heard about forex before I'm aware, though U may not have known how to Trade the Market..
Chat me up on WhatsApp 07,0(38)30-28:84

Re: Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx(forex) by criuze(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2020
cosell1:

It's going to be very detailed and Intensive as we would be covering various aspects of forex... so that at the end, everyone here would become his or her own Boss

Some of You have heard about forex before I'm aware, though U may not have known how to Trade the Market..

your workshop is how much
Re: Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx(forex) by cosell1: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2020
criuze:

your workshop is how much

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx(forex) by Playthepianos: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
I'm hiring SEO writers - if interested, I will pay

Hello, Nairalanders.

So I just started a project, and I need some seo writers.

For payment, I will pay you 3k to 5k per satisfying article. That's what I can afford for now. I will also add more if I am really impressed with your work.

Seo writing is not anyhow writing please.

But there is a twist about our deal

The kind of job I want to offer you is that, since it is a new project, there is no enough funds yet to pay you. But when the project grows, you are guaranteed of payment.

Please note that payment may take up to 3 to 6 months. So what you are about to do is an investment.

It makes sense because you can submit any number of articles daily. And guess what - you can do the work anywhere at your comfort, even in your room.

The number of rich and satisfying articles you submit will determine how much you would make at the end of the day.

You don't have to worry, I will pay you. Just that I am short of money at the moment, that's why I can't pay now.

My requirements

1. Good seo skills.
2. Knowledge of English language (how to use punctuations, tenses, concord etc).
3. Creative ability to make captivating titles, intros and body.
4. Knowledge of publishing on Wordpress (not necessary).

Apart from this, as we interact, I will teach you more about writing seo articles.
Sometimes, I will give you the topics to write about and the keywords to target.
I will help you improve your keywords research skills too.

Then you can create profiles on big marketplaces like Fiverr, Upwork etc, and make money with the skill you learnt.

There is more to discuss.

If you agree to my terms (especially the money part), send me a whatsapp message

0 eight 0 three five 1 three eight 8 one 8.
Re: Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx(forex) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
cosell1:

What is the evidence that you know what you're doing?

Showing charts with trendlines indicating support and resistance levels does not prove anything

Will the training be interactive so people can ask questions?
Re: Make Money And Have A Financial Breakthrough Trading Fx(forex) by cosell1: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

What is the evidence that you know what you're doing?

Showing charts with trendlines indicating support and resistance levels does not prove anything

Will the training be interactive so people can ask questions?
yes the training will be interactive that why I said chat me up on WhatsApp or do you expect me to start chatting people on nairaland myself if you are interested in the training come to WhatsApp please

(1) (Reply)

Solution To 403 Forbidden Error / I Want To Advertise On Www.nairaland.com, But It Is Still Pending. / Challenges - @webhosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.