Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria (806 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by TOBIeee68(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Good morning nairaland mature fellow �, Actually, I am into tipper transport business and due to high cost of parts and the truck is given me serious headache like powerstering today, tomorrow engine, chassis problems etc. I go broke because of the truck � location: ibadan, oyo state. I sold the tipper truck yesterday to those ibadan dealer (#1,500,000). If I said I should go and buy tokunbo/new long journey truck or tipper with the high rate of dollar to naira I have to budget 10million naira which I don't have or nobody will help. Now, am thinking of a new business with the money again in Ibadan, please, what business can i do need your advice. Thank you mature nairalander. Ignore my typing errors please.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by SeedofDavid: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2020
TOBIeee68:
Good morning nairaland mature fellow �, Actually, I am into tipper transport business and due to high cost of parts and the truck is given me serious headache like powerstering today, tomorrow engine, chassis problems etc. I go broke because of the truck � location: ibadan, oyo state. I sold the tipper truck yesterday to those ibadan dealer (#1,500,000). If I said I should go and buy tokunbo/new long journey truck or tipper with the high rate of dollar to naira I have to budget 10million naira which I don't have or nobody will help. Now, am thinking of a new business with the money again in Ibadan, please, what business can i do need your advice. Thank you mature nairalander. Ignore my typing errors please.

Your post is so fixated on the tipper/truck business probably because you are so experienced in it. Except you want to go into plane old buying and selling (drinks, clothes, toiletries, cement, spare parts or footwear) you need to tell people about your interests, education or other experiences that can assist else they'll just start selling you some internet business so as to grab a piece of your pie.

Personally I'll advise you to consider either cement or vehicle/truck spare parts. They can be very lucrative with the right approach combined with some hardwork.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by gtech2sure: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2020
My brother go and open betting shop (bet9ja). This is the only business i am eyeing now. Though bet9ja has it's own criteria as they refuse to gives account to Lagos and Ogun environs but i don't know of Ibadan which i think you can make an enquiry.

Anyone who has link to non-functioning bet9ja shop and willing to sell the location (Agbado Ogun state precisely) should contact me.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by sulaimon22: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Since u are good in the transportation sector why don't you use the 1.5m to buy cabstar and start doing Local and Inter-state packing of goods. That's what some of my brothers are doing in ogun state and they are doing good. 1.5 can start d cabstar
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by longetivity(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2020
gimme 200k
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by promzy555(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2020
sulaimon22:
Since u are good in the transportation sector why don't you use the 1.5m to buy cabstar and start doing Local and Inter-state packing of goods. That's what some of my brothers are doing in ogun state and they are doing good. 1.5 can start d cabstar
which is cabstar, bro pls explain
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by TOBIeee68(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Actually, I have hand work like cctv installation and web design buh no contract. And the truck business is only what I inherited from my Dad. I manage it myself also sponsoring my 2 brother to school. A friend teaching me forex already buh to me I never can't it as a business.Buying spare parts now cost like mad. I think I will do my findings on spare parts from igbo people. Thanks sir.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by sulaimon22: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2020
promzy555:
which is cabstar, bro pls explain

Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by adelnehis(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2020
Startup a laundry business
You can get a washing machine for about 70k
Start with just two
Advertise yourself on Instagram through sponsored posts and put up flyers all over town
Then develop a website too if you want
It'll be easier if you're in a major city like Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Benin, Asaba, Warri etc
The aim is to get customers who want their laundry picked up and dropped off different times of the month
If you can get 10 customers paying 20k, that's 200k a month already
I'm pretty sure startup capital won't pass 800k

Make sure you partner with a logistics company to pickup and deliver the clothes

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2020
CCTV installation And Web Design?

You have already has a brand to build but you just don't see the opportunities in them

You can message me for consultant [Free]
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by ecomalchemist(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2020
That's a lot of money to start a business though.

Didvide that money into three parts.

Lock one up in a fixed deposit, convert the other one to $ and lock it up, start a PROFITABLE business with the 500k.

500k can start up 10 businesses.

https://www.nairaland.com/6137356/look-businesses-startup-little-no

Act fast, don't dip into your capital.

Thanke later.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by oladipupo38880: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2020
CCTV installer And website Design? You have already has a product to build but you just don't see the possibilities in themYou can message me for consultancy [Free]
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by Novemberaura(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2020
buy corolla for uber
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by flokii: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Logistics business or hospitality like catfish, grilled chicken, drinks spots, bars etc. Dry cleaning too is not bad.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by promzy555(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
[quote author=sulaimon22 post=94560333][/quote]ok, nice
Re: What Business Can I Do With #1.5m In Nigeria by hubconcepts: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Hello, Good day, with regards to your search, I offer to be your asset manager, there are businesses you can involve in that will bring revenue for you, some daily,every 7 days, 14 days, and monthly.
Among them are stock trade, export of products,production & wholesale of items like clothes,soaps,perfumes, and vegetable farming.
With stock trade, you stand to make money daily, the production and wholesale also makes gain for you, sometimes weekly, most people also setup online store, selling wider variety of products and then vegetable farming, here you can make 100% of your investment every 1&half month.
Think on these and let me know you response.
Whatsapp 08067344821
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Needs Update Or We Move!!! / Amazon KDP Discover How I Made $2000+ Monthly &how You Can Apply Same Method / Earn $10 with free Online Money Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.