Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,310 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

VISA To Algeria... help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VISA To Algeria... help! (740 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VISA To Algeria... help! by Raylight2(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2020
please my friend needs to know the cost to process a VISA to Algeria for a 6months study period. What kind of Visa should he go for.

if you know anything about this, please help.
thanks

1 Like

Re: VISA To Algeria... help! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
6 months study period
This one shock me o
Re: VISA To Algeria... help! by dehiero: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
ZIINI:
6 months study period
This one shock me o
What's shocking abt a 6 months course of study.. Must u jump from thread to thread making derogatory comments?

5 Likes

Re: VISA To Algeria... help! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
dehiero:

What's shocking abt a 6 months course of study.. Must u jump from thread to thread making derogatory comments?
Calm down bro I was shocked cause I haven't heard of something like that before
Quoting me back you're supposed to explain to me what I don't know .
dehiero be calming down .
Re: VISA To Algeria... help! by OlakunmiSMELTD: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Raylight2:
please my friend needs to know the cost to process a VISA to Algeria for a 6months study period. What kind of Visa should he go for.

if you know anything about this, please help.
thanks

Go to Abuja
They will give you the visa form to fill
But you must go with all your documents
From the school too
You will submit the documents with your international passport.
And come back in next 4 working days.

If they stamp stamp your passport
Then you will pay for the visa
Around 15k or so
But if they don't stamp it.
That means that you re denied

1 Like

Re: VISA To Algeria... help! by Raylight2(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
ZIINI:
6 months study period
This one shock me o
It's part of our masters course. Don't be shocked
Re: VISA To Algeria... help! by Raylight2(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Go to Abuja They will give you the visa form to fill But you must go with all your documents From the school too You will submit the documents with your international passport. And come back in next 4 working days.
If they stamp stamp your passport Then you will pay for the visa Around 15k or so But if they don't stamp it. That means that you re denied
ok thank you very much for your response.
I am grateful

(1) (Reply)

ay(pictures) / 2 Days Trip To Erin Ijesha Waterfall And The Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring / USA Finally Removes Visa Application Reciprocity Fee For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.