Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Do I Apply For A K- 1 Visa To The U.s - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Apply For A K- 1 Visa To The U.s (706 Views)

Masters F-1 Visa For A U.S Bachelors Degree Holder / K-1 Visa, Administrative Processing, Received Phone Call From Embassy / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Apply For A K- 1 Visa To The U.s by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2011
can someone plz tell me the requirment of applying for a K - 1 visa to the u.s . all suggestions and advise are welcome .
Re: How Do I Apply For A K- 1 Visa To The U.s by anfanio: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
The U.S. citizen sponsor, (your fiancé(e), ) must file Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), with the immigration office that serves the area where he/she lives in the US. After immigration approves the petition, it is sent to Visa Center for processing, then to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you (fiancé(e),) will apply for a K-1 nonimmigrant visa.
Re: How Do I Apply For A K- 1 Visa To The U.s by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2011
anfanio:

The U.S. citizen sponsor, (your fiancé(e), ) must file Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), with the immigration office that serves the area where he/she lives in the US. After immigration approves the petition, it is sent to Visa Center for processing, then to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you (fiancé(e),) will apply for a K-1 nonimmigrant visa.

Thanks for your responce . my fiance is in the u.s while am in nigeria and i dont have document to present at the embassy thats why i want to know if i'll have to submit any other document at the embassy apart from my passport which is the only thing i have . plz can you explain how she's going to do it from u.s .
Re: How Do I Apply For A K- 1 Visa To The U.s by endmoll(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2011
emiloba:

can someone plz tell me the requirment of applying for a K - 1 visa to the u.s . all suggestions and advise are welcome .
The best place you can go to on the web to get a complete process on how to go about what you are looking for is www.visajourney.com. Am sure you will be glad you did,it helped me a lot on my process too with out any lawyer from the USA try to milk our purse. If you have any more question you can send me an email or leave your email and i will get back to you.But make sure you start on a correct note so that you would not have cause for delays. ll the best!!!
Re: How Do I Apply For A K- 1 Visa To The U.s by anfanio: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
tell your fiance to check website given above by endmoll or follow the link here:

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Arik Air / Get Your Ticket To Any Part Of The World At An Affordable Prize. / Toll Gate Issue In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.