Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? (630 Views)

At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Pressure To Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by Twenty8: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
I am of the opinion that men should enjoy a single life between the age of 20-29, they should enjoy their finance and time themselves before they get into a life long commitment and raising kids which would take a toll on their cash & time.

So I want to ask other men's opinion, is it advisable to carry the responsibility of raising a family early?

modified: Women are also free to give their opinions.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by fati2001(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Twenty8:

So I want to ask other men's opinion, is it advisable to carry the responsibility of raising a family early?
yes.
IF YOU ARE MATURED ENOUGH.
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by Blackbelly(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Twenty8:
I am of the opinion that men should enjoy a single life between the age of 20-29, they should enjoy their finance and time themselves before they get into a life long commitment and raising kids which would take a toll on their cash & time.

You'll have to clarify what you mean by the bolded. In your opinion, does "enjoyment" cease the moment a man gets married? undecided
While there is no hard and fast rule on the time a man should get married, some unmarried folks use questions like this to shield themselves from the pressures of being unmarried.
No time is too early or too late for a man to get married.
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Yes, if you have the means,its good to start being responsible for as early as you can
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by DontBullshitMe: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
IMO, marriage should not even be considered at all irrespective of the age. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by Twenty8: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Blackbelly:

You'll have to clarify what you mean by the bolded. In your opinion, does "enjoyment" cease the moment a man gets married? undecided

By "enjoyment", I mean having to do your own things without having to make sacrifices, and also having time for yourself.
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by bukatyne(f): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Blackbelly:

While there is no hard and fast rule on the time a man should get married, some unmarried folks use questions like this to shield themselves from the pressures of being unmarried.
No time is too early or too late for a man to get married.

I am also waiting.

I know the enjoyment that stops upon marriage. cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by Uzomacharles: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2020

Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by ojun50(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
fati2001:

yes.
IF YOU ARE MATURED ENOUGH.
Na so them talk oh, but if you enter fully them go turn ur matured to pre-mature
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by yomi007k(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Men should have dreams and aspirations.

Marriage hardly favours the male folks.

Going into it earlier further reduces your chances of success ; adding more financial, physical, mental and emotional stress upon him. Plus whenever you fail to deliver at any point, the society labels you as irresponsible.

Why choose to add insult upon sufferings and then die early?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by fati2001(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
ojun50:

Na so them talk oh, but if you enter fully them go turn ur matured to pre-mature
yes for those who lost their umbilical cord.
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by ojun50(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
fati2001:

yes for those who lost their umbilical cord.
I hear you
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by IamD18: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Marriage isn't all about maturity or readiness, it's not about your financial level or good character, it's not all about faithfulness or respect, it's not about nuggets or relationship advice, it's not about the experiences you've had from previous relationships, nether is it all about beauty or handsomeness.

It's simply all about NOTHING.

E no get manual, just marry.
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by Vyzz: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
At 30 getting to 40 I will still be rocking my life...
Re: Is It Advisable For Men To Marry Early Between The Age Of 20-29? by Hathor5(f): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
People are different so they will make different choices. It is neither advisable nor to be discouraged. It depends on the individual, his circumstances and preference.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Distress/butterfly/goddess Crotchet Locs / Baby CEO Death - We Are So Broken By Passing Of Baby CEO / Kanye West,Dbanj, Don Jazzy: Some Regrets In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.