Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car (1462 Views)

Policeman Shoots A 19-Year-Old Barber Dead In Abuja / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja / Policeman Shoots A Lady While Trying To Shoot A Dog In Benin (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by WriterNig: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx1tECZNPt8

A team of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Nigeria Police allegedly killed a young man on Saturday.

The incident occurred in front of Wetland Hotel, Ughelli in Delta State.

The operatives allegedly shot the citizen and left the scene.

A trending footage shows them spending off in the victim’s vehicle – a white Lexus SUV. SARS is a dreaded Police unit that has repeatedly harassed and killed Nigerians.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/03/sars-allegedly-kills-man-in-delta-flees-with-victims-car-video/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CF4vOtGndkM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

For God sake what is this country turning to. This folks ain't different from boko haram in disguise. You mean safety can't be assure when this SARS re around? What a shame, security agent are turning into wicked, cruel men going around doing baleful things.

I fear my future without God, cause this people are gradually becoming killers. No matter the crime, they don't have any right to take his life.

Nigeria, Lord justice most prevail this days, this are getting outta hand. Rest in peace bro.

embarassed
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by Jafar1: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Which kind problem be this?

Are these the same set of people charged with the responsibility of fighting corruption??
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by xxolisexx(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
this is the height of it,
its time they flush out this agberos wearing uniform, so they shot him and still have the guts to take his vehicle, they didnt even consider taking him to hospital if he could survive,
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by sammysneh(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm, These sars are criminals in uniform

They just wasted this young man for nothing, The delta governor won't say anything about this because it's not his son or family member

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by osamz007: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
WHEN THE REVOLUTION STARTS THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTAIN IT

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by Luftwaffe(f): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is armed robbery. Move to Crime section.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by debbydams(f): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hummmm…
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by obyrich(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
Official robbers
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by 12spices(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ok
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by Dalil8: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
osamz007:
WHEN THE REVOLUTION STARTS THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTAIN It

That day is fast approaching

They'll all be rooted out from their hideouts and eliminated.

Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by heendrix(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
sad
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by Vyzz: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
sad
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by Mozino007(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Shut up there! u want tell me shey u no kno wetin dey happen for ughelli n obiaruku delta state environ? see mak i tel u somtin! if i hav d sam opportunity i wil burst ur head n u wil be history by now...hardwork n legit work pays,shun fraud! n other related crimes so dat ur days wil be long!...kid count ur loss n name dem one by one.#spits..upFSARS.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by prince2pac(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Na amadioha go kill all our leaders... And our BB Naija youths... no be our mates de stage protest for Thailand, Hong Kong, Belarus Israel etc... we waiting for these selfish leaders to wake up one day do the needful...

Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
These guys are eagerly pushing Nigerians to a point where wearing that uniform becomes a death sentence.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by stacyadams: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
These guys are eagerly pushing Nigerians to a point where wearing that uniform becomes a death sentence.
grin cheesy grin

Nigerians no fit do anything.. tommorow we dey go church,leave am for God..
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2020
Mozino007:
Shut up there! u want tell me shey u no kno wetin dey happen for ughelli n obiaruku delta state environ? see mak i tel u somtin! if i hav d sam opportunity i wil burst ur head n u wil be history by now...hardwork n legit work pays,shun fraud! n other related crimes so dat ur days wil be long!...kid count ur loss n name dem one by one.#spits..upFSARS.
Its obvious that you're a criminal or maybe you're among the Special Armed Robbery Squad SARS, but be rest assured that we're coming for all of you one after the other. Your cup is full to brim and overflown.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by Mozino007(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2020
FreeBiafra2018:
Its obvious that you're a criminal or maybe you're among the Special Armed Robbery Squad SARS, but be rest assured that we're coming for all of you one after the other. Your cup is full to brim and overflown.
Watch ur mouth kid coz las las u go surfer 4 it.
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mozino007:
Watch ur mouth kid coz las las u go surfer 4 it.

You are a stupid Ingrate! Bastard. If you are among those sars officials you will die a horrible death soonest and you lose loved ones. IDIOT. I feel like ripping your throat off your Neck.

The Revolution will be Televised angry mark today's date

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by Mozino007(m): 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
stanleyalpacino:

You are a stupid Ingrate! Bastard. If you are among those sars officials you will die a horrible death soonest and you lose loved ones. IDIOT. I feel like ripping your throat off your Neck.

The Revolution will be Televised angry mark today's date
u are a finished i wil track u down soon!
Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mozino007:
u are a finished i wil track u down soon!

Him who the gods want to kill they make him run MAD first. You are mere Mortal you cannot shit Scorpion.

Do your Fucking Worst angry angry

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Shoots A Guy Dead In Delta, Runs Away With His Lexus Car by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mozino007:
[s]Watch ur mouth kid coz las las u go surfer 4 it[/s].
Only if you understand how much you need this advice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri / DOWEN: Sylvester Drank Engine Oil From A House Master's Car - Kemi Olunloyo / 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.