Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. (838 Views)

“europe Is A Garden, Africa A Jungle” ~ EU Foreign Policy Chief Boasts / China Flies 28 Warplanes Close To Taiwan In Early Test Of Biden's Foreign Policy / Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
In less than 30 days from now, Americans will go to the poll to elect a president for their country for the next four years.

As we all know, it is a two horse race between the incumbent, Donald Trump, and the former Vice-President in Obama's era, Joe Biden.

As the date of election approaches, Joe Biden seems favorite to win the contest with many Americans on Twitter and elsewhere seemingly throwing their weight behind Biden.One occasion that brought Biden's popularity to fore was the last presidential debate before Trump tested positive to Covid19. According to CBC poll, 8 in 10 respondents said Biden won the debate.

But why the hatred for Trump by some/most Americans? Well, some think he lies too much. Others think he doesn't possess presidential temperament and decorum. But majorly because of his poor handling of police brutality on black Americans which has made most black Americans disenchanted with him.

Personally I feel Trump's greatest campaign masterstroke would be to bend the knee in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Now outside America, many people, especially Africans in general and Nigerians in particular, who have been met with stricter requirements for visa into America, have also joined in hating Trump. One message he's sending you; sit back home and make your country work. Don't travel outside the country be tweeting "Sai Baba" from overseas like diaspora Nigerians did in 2015.

But I and some others like me, want Trump to win the US presidential election. Why? Because of America's foreign policy under Trump.

In Nigeria for instance, we have Buhari as president today because of elements such as Obama and his cabals in the Democratic party. Obama frustrated Jonathan's fight against terrorism by refusing to sell arms to Nigeria. Some have said it was because Jonathan signed the anti gay bill into law. But what if it was an agenda?

Elsewhere in the world, during Obama's regime, US signed deals Iran and paid them billions of dollars to stop nuclear activities and ISIS was almost overruning the entire Middle east.

But Trump came and the story has changed. ISIS is defeated. Iran is almost crippled. Yes Iran needs to be crippled because of it's radicality. It's just the way soldiers pass through psychological test before arms are handed to them to make sure you are not arming a mad man, so also do countries need to pass through psychological test before they are allowed to possess certain weapons and I think Iran has failed its psychological test and shouldn't be allowed to possess a weapon of mass destruction.

Again in the Middle East, Trump recognized Jerusalem as capital of Israel which is the right thing to be done if we consider Jerusalem's history which dates back the time of Moses. It is a grave error for Arabs to claim any part of Jerusalem in whatever guise.

Then, there's restoration of deplomatic ties between Israel and UAE and Bahrain, with others likely to follow. These are things never thought possible.

In Afghanistan, the Talibans are on the negotiating table.

In North Korea, the little Bomb man is no longer launching missiles to the sea. All these through the instrumentality of Trump.

The last concluded election in Edo would have been bloody if Trump's administration did not announce that visa ban on people considered danger to democracy.

In conclusion, while I'm conceding that Trump is no Jesus, no man is, it is my thinking that his administration has aided in stabilizing the world and saved it from being overrun by Islamic fundamentalists. His visa ban on some Muslim countries believed to be sympathetic to terrorists was one of his earliest foreign policy that paid off.

Make no mistake, I have no issue against Islam, but I have big issue in radical Islamists who think my God is inferior to Allah and that I must be saved by force.

So, to avoid a return to a world where terrorists will be emboldened to overrun half of our planet and US foreign aid be given based on which country has legalized Abortion and Gay marriage, I think Donald Trump should continue for another four years.

AWOL is a Nairalander and a servant to reason!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
You must be a clown to say we have someone like buhari because of people like Obama and his cabals,was it Obama and his cabals that voted for buhari?

Get your facts right the Obama administration did not pay Iran to stop nuclear activities,the monies given to Iran where irans own monies frozen during sanctions and was given to them as part of the nuclear agreement deal.

Isis has not been totally defeated.

Iran is getting stronger daily because their is no deal to checkmate them,they have gone back to continue enrichment of uranium as a result of the breakdown in the nuclear deal.

Mind you the deal Trump intend having with rocket boy didn't work out it failed.
Trump failed in handling coronavirus.
He has no healthcare plan.
He lies on everything.

The Trump presidency is chaotic and a disaster.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Holyterrorist:
You must be a clown to say we have someone like buhari because of people like Obama and his cabals,was it Obama and his cabals that voted for buhari?

Get your facts right the Obama administration did not pay Iran to stop nuclear activities,the monies given to Iran where irans own monies frozen during sanctions and was given to them as part of the nuclear agreement deal.

Isis has not been totally defeated.

Iran is getting stronger daily because their is no deal to checkmate them,they have gone back to continue enrichment of uranium as a result of the breakdown in the nuclear deal.

Mind you the deal Trump intend having with rocket boy didn't work out it failed.

"ISIS has not been totally defeated", but is it still what it used to be around 2015 when it had foothold in about 3 countries? Releasing videos on a daily to advertise their slaughter of fellow humans in their hundreds?

And did you say Iran is getting stronger? Lol. Iran's economy has entered recession. It is a country that has attended to it's basic needs that will spend huge amount of money in enriching Uranium.

And don't forget that Iran used to be major financiers of terrorists. Now they can't even feed themselves not to talk of funding terrorism.

Or are you pained that Islamic fundamentalists are being cut to size?

1 Like

Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awol1:

"ISIS has not been totally defeated", but is it still what it used to be around 2015 when it had foothold in about 3 countries? Releasing videos on a daily to advertise their slaughter of fellow humans in their hundreds?

And did you say Iran is getting stronger? Lol. Iran's economy has entered recession. It is a country that has attended to it's basic needs that will spend huge amount of money in enriching Uranium.

And don't forget that Iran used to be major financiers of terrorists. Now they can't even feed themselves not to talk of funding terrorism.

Or are you pained that Islamic fundamentalists are being cut to size?
It will shock people like you when Trump and his green card carrying wife is sent packing from the Whitehouse by November,maybe he need to hire his loudmouth fans from Nigeria like you to come over to vote for him because majority of Americans are fed up with him even from his own base.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Holyterrorist:

It will shock people like you when Trump and his green card carrying wife is sent packing from the Whitehouse by November,maybe he need to hire his loudmouth fans from Nigeria like you to come over to vote for him because majority of Americans are fed up with him even from his own base.

Illegal migrants like your family people in the USA can only dream of it. .

1 Like

Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
TANTUMERGO007:

Illegal migrants like your family people in the USA can only dream of it. .
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Holyterrorist:

I wanna ask you again, are you pained that Islamic fundamentalists are being cut to size?

1 Like

Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Awol1:

I wanna ask you again, are you pained that Islamic fundamentalists are being cut to size?
Why should I be pained,am more christian than you would ever be and am fully in support of war against terrorism.
Whether Democrat or republican the US has always dealt seriously with terrorists,it didn't start with Trump,most of you have forgotten it's during the Obama administration that the greatest terrorist the world has ever known bin laden was killed and several other alquaeda commanders like us born anwar alwalaki was killed through drone strikes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by slivertongue: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Trump is no Jesus, no man is, it is my thinking that his administration has aided in stabilizing the world and saved it from being overrun by Islamic fundamentalists. His visa ban on some Muslim countries believed to be sympathetic to terrorists was one of his earliest foreign policy that paid off.

1 Like

Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Holyterrorist:

Why should I be pained,am more christian than you would ever be and am fully in support of war against terrorism.
Whether Democrat or republican the US has always dealt seriously with terrorists,it didn't start with Trump,most of you have forgotten it's during the Obama administration that the greatest terrorist the world has ever known bin laden was killed and several other alquaeda commanders like us born anwar alwalaki was killed through drone strikes.

US has always stood against terrorism until Obama.

What's the need in killing Osama Bin Laden only to create baby Osamas in different continents of the world through deliberate actions or inactions?

Trump needs another four years by which time elements that served in Obama's administration like Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden will be too old to run. They were part of that dysfunctional regime and should be put far from power.

Seems there's an agenda they are pursuing.
Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 04, 2020
slivertongue:
Trump is no Jesus, no man is, it is my thinking that his administration has aided in stabilizing the world and saved it from being overrun by Islamic fundamentalists. His visa ban on some Muslim countries believed to be sympathetic to terrorists was one of his earliest foreign policy that paid off.

Funny. You just took my line verbatim. Why?
Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by slivertongue: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Awol1:

Funny. You just took my line verbatim. Why?
seconded!!!
Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by kingbee90: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Awol1:

US has always stood against terrorism until Obama.

What's the need in killing Osama Bin Laden only to create baby Osamas in different continents of the world through deliberate actions or inactions?

Trump needs another four years by which time elements that served in Obama's administration like Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden will be too old to run. They were part of that dysfunctional regime and should be put far from power.

Seems there's an agenda they are pursuing.

Dude! Your points are clear and precise. I suggest u stop arguing with an Islamic terrorist claiming to be a Christian (@holyterrorist).
Donal Trump is a pain in the asses of all the Islamic terrorists world wide & an obstruction to their agenda that is why they don't want him to be re-elected. Trump has destroyed Isis in the middle East and they know if he gets elected, he will focus on Iswap/Bokoharam/Alshabab in Africa. Edo election is a typical example.

MAY GOD BLESS TRUMP & HEAL THE WORLD OF TERRORISM.
Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
kingbee90:

Dude! Your points are clear and precise. I suggest u stop arguing with an Islamic terrorist claiming to be a Christian (@holyterrorist).
Donal Trump is a pain in the asses of all the Islamic terrorists world wide & an obstruction to their agenda that is why they don't want him to be re-elected. Trump has destroyed Isis in the middle East and they know if he gets elected, he will focus on Iswap/Bokoharam/Alshabab in Africa. Edo election is a typical example.

MAY GOD BLESS TRUMP & HEAL THE WORLD OF TERRORISM.

Thank you my friend!

Ordinarily, I won't be arguing with elements like him but for the danger that some people might be tempted to agree with his thinking if the hollowness of such thoughts are not exposed.

I know enough to understand that idea, whether wrongly or rightly formed, is one the greatest force on earth.

U see why his dysfunctional line of thinking and irrational and illogical positions shouldn't be ignored?
Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Any reason why you prefer to put up your ad in your native language?

It's me trying to reach a target audience. Thank you.
Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:59am On Oct 31, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Ego ole ka iji eme Architecture Ulo? Ozo kwa, ego ole ga emenwu foundation.

Onye oma udo diri gi. ututu oma, ego anyi ji eme architecture di icheiche, o bu olu aga alu na ya, ga egosi ego ole i ga akwu anyi. Olu di kwa na foundation bu kwa ulo ichoro irukwasi na ya ka anyi jiri amata ego ole o ga eri. Biko kpoturu mu na akala ekwenti mu bu efu-asato-efu-isii-ano-ano-asaa-ato-ano-ano-ato. Daalu onye oma, ya gazie.
Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by WoundedLamb: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lordjiggs09:

It's me trying to reach a target audience. Thank you.

Oh.. ok
Re: US Foreign Policy: Why I Want Trump To Win. by panafrican(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Nowadays, the problem with the American political system as a whole is the fact that none of the presidents we have seen in the past two or three decades was capable of meeting the expectations. If both of their foreign and domestic policies are not a big mess, we get the following situation:
When they are good on foreign policy, their domestic policy is a catastrophe and when they are good on domestic policy, their foreign policy is a catastrophe. Kind of " zabo sonpa " ( Remove a foot from the mud and get your hand stuck in the mud) as the say goes in my native language.

(1) (Reply)

American Tourist Arrested For Refusing To Trade His Wife For 45 Camels With A Pr / Meet The Wonderful Princess That Abolished Slavery In Brazil(photos) / Hungary Said Will Not Allow EU Weapons Pass Territory To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.