Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! (1555 Views)

Huge Snake For Sale At Opebi Round-About. Come And Buy While Stock Last (Pics) / Do You Sing In The Shower? / Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by amefi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mehmmm, it isnt easy! I have almost made it. I have been on Nairaland since 2007 and with a few more posts/comments i will be hitting 500. Is it that wonderful? Abeg join in the CELEBRATION. Thank you for your comments.
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by seedord247(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2011
Then Hug transformer
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by 190: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2011
seedord247:

Then Hug transformer

WORD!! grin grin grin
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by iyatrustee(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
Is this supposed to be an achievement undecided undecided
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by seedord247(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
iyatrustee:

Help me ask am ooooooo. . . . . . .Obsolete Foool
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by freecocoa(f): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
Chei madness in its highest oder.
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by Orton10(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2011
amefi:

Mehmmm, it isnt easy! I have almost made it. I have been on Nairaland since 2007 and with a few more posts/comments i will be hitting 500. Is it that wonderful? Abeg join in the CELEBRATION. Thank you for your comments.

I trust the Mods, Check the Jokes Section soon.angry
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by amefi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
seedord247:

Then Hug transformer

190:

WORD!! grin grin grin

iyatrustee:

[/quote

All of you that have responded so far lack logical and moral reasoning. Sorry i have to say so. I would rather you looked at sentences/ passages with a more broader mind and ponder on them before posting. I dont really blame you, it is an evidence of the fallen standerd of education worldwide, with particular reference to 9ja. The salient point  and moral of it all is to tell you that my life is not stuck on NL. For example, 190 registered 2008 including 190 PLUS IDs (papa-mama gee, .190, mr 190 etc), he is almost hitting  20,000 posts. In fact, many of you are culprits in this regard. Sometimes, i wonder if you pipo dont hv any other fins u do than to b on NL 2/4/7.
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by seedord247(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
what make you thinks you are far better than the peeps here  . . . . . . I can blame you  . . . . . . just bcus you got access to internet today yu self dey maker mouth. . . . . . Oga find way joooo
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by amefi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2011
seedord247:

what make you thinks you are far better than the peeps here . . . . . . I can blame you . . . . . . just bcus you got access to internet today yu self dey maker mouth. . . . . . Oga find way joooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
Seriously some one tell me, has seun started paying people for posting?

I need to know so I can make this a full time job grin grin
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by iyatrustee(f): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2011
amefi:

All of you that have responded so far lack logical and moral reasoning. Sorry i have to say so. I would rather you looked at sentences/ passages with a more broader mind and ponder on them before posting. I dont really blame you, it is an evidence of the fallen standerd of education worldwide, with particular reference to 9ja. The salient point  and moral of it all is to tell you that my life is not stuck on NL. For example, 190 registered 2008 including 190 PLUS IDs (papa-mama gee, .190, mr 190 etc), he is almost hitting  20,000 posts. In fact, many of you are culprits in this regard. Sometimes, i wonder if you pipo dont hv any other fins u do than to b on NL 2/4/7.

Oga park well Jor! wetin you dey talk sef? na we say make you dey make Nairaland post progress at snail speed grin grin grin
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by amefi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2011
iyatrustee:

Oga park well Jor! wetin you dey talk sef? na we say make you dey make Nairaland post progress at snail speed grin grin grin

Baby hw r u doin? No vex d trap was set for 190 n he actually came and gave his word as i planned ab initio.

Are u happy nw? Ok join in d cele[b]bra[/b]tions!
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by iyatrustee(f): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
amefi:

Baby hw r u doin? No vex d trap was set for 190 n he actually came and gave his word as i planned ab initio.

Are u happy nw? Ok join in d cele[b]bra[/b]tions!

very happy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by 190: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2011
Amefi

I would shook bottle in your nyash if you talk about me there again!! angry angry
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by amefi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
190:

Amefi

I would shook bottle in your nyash if you talk about me there again!! angry angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked?
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by 190: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by amefi(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Seriously some one tell me, has seun started paying people for posting?

I need to know so I can make this a full time job grin grin

What r u insinuating? Dont let me follow you oooo! I hv been monitoring your posts n comments, i must confess, 90% of them cant gv u positive personality test score. In other words, you need to work on your virtues n values as a gud brand for life in the future. Cheers.
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 04, 2011
I laugh, Oh I laugh.

interesting that you follow me so closely, I am just seeing your name undecided

One advice, find something better to do.

Cuz I do not give a Bleep.

Cheers wink
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2011
what are your other ids poster because from your profile picture alone it's obvious you're not telling the full story.
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 04, 2011
you now removed the photo, abi?

i no talk am?
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by amefi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
tpiah!:

what are your other ids poster because from your profile picture alone it's obvious you're not telling the full story.

they r tpiah1, tpiah2, tpiah3, mrs tpiah, mr tpiah, dr tpiah and so on.

tpiah!:

you now removed the photo, abi?

i no talk am?

so u hv been busy bleepin my profile info? anyway, if u wan see my foto apply in person n wi i send it to your inbox. thanx 4 always checkin on me.

1 Like

Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by amefi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2011
rokiatu:

I laugh, Oh I laugh.

interesting that you follow me so closely, I am just seeing your name undecided

One advice, find something better to do.

Cuz I do not give a bleep.

Cheers wink

A typical bisexual comments.
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by amefi(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2011
seedord247:

what make you thinks you are far better than the peeps here . . . . . . I can blame you . . . . . . just bcus you got access to internet today yu self dey maker mouth. . . . . . Oga find way joooo

O boy r u related to senator ahmed yerima bakura? offense intended! cheers.
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
amefi:

they r tpiah1, tpiah2, tpiah3, mrs tpiah, mr tpiah, dr tpiah and so on.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! by 197(f): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Makes You Laugh The Most On Nairaland / Nairaland Craziest Usernames / Powerful Ways To Help Overcome Negative Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.