Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (76345 Views)

Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by tendingNews: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Here is a viral video of an old Nigerian grandmother smoking weed with dexterity.

The old grandma was caught on camera showing her smoking skills and was heard speaking Yoruba.

The video has gotten several reactions from Nigerians. Many hailed the old grandma for her weed smoking skills even at her age.

Watch the video and see photos and reactions after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/old-yoruba-woman-smoking-weed-video.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by tendingNews: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
More reactions

Watch video HERE

1 Like

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mama,chop life. YOLO

12 Likes

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
In this hot sun! This mama wan reach heaven in smokes...

2 Likes

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Blaze! "Bad habit" formed but not regretted.

5 Likes

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
If you check now, this mama fit be from Delta.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by Uyiii: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
but seriously, just think about it.
here we have a grandma smoking weed knowing fully well selling potato in France is more expensive than going to Mali to buy rice.
just think about it, we as human beings should try as much as possible to fry plantain in this harmattan so that recharge card will not increase in game of thronescheesy

so my people, just think about it.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
What da f*ck is dis

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by amaniro: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2018
SmokeWeed get high!, life no get duplicate o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2018
Uyiii:
here we have a grandma smoking weed knowing fully well selling potato in France is more expensive than going to Mali to buy rice.
just think about it, we as human beings should try as much as possible to fry plantain in this harmattan so that recharge card will not increase in game of thronescheesy

Bruhv,are u on the same thing I'm on?

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by mercidove: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Uyiii:

You are high on something expensive walahi.

48 Likes

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 2:16am On Dec 17, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR THIS
CHRISTMAS*
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation, wear an
oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.
At this time of the day, the owners will be
gone to work, market or indoors and the
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the
chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more
easy in a village setting]
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken
by the head. Quickly fold the head into the
feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt
under your armpit like a Bible.
7. Move on as if nothing happened. No
looking back!
ENJOY AND THANK-ME- LATER.

5 Likes

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 5:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari sef angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Pass me the light the blunt is out grin. Old mama catching tripz...

2 Likes

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 5:47am On Dec 17, 2018
I thought they used to say smokers are liable to die young....I have seen men with this lifestyle and still live upto late 80s and non smokers that died of diabetes/heart failure in their 60s. ..I'm not encouraging people to smoke, it's just the I'm marvelled with the inequalities of this life we are living even between two unequals we still have subequals undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:08am On Dec 17, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Mama,chop life. YOLO
That donkey gives weed smokers a bad name. I can only imagine the amount of carcinogens he's inhaling doing that.
Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2018
From research we have learnt that Igbo is medicinal which can't kill like cigar but can run someone mad...that mama go fresh die grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by dreamwords: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2018
She must b an oruba woman

1 Like

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by Samusu(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2018
And dis nonsense will grace front page later.

Tufiakwa
Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by kmaster007: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2018
dis one deport frm Jamaica
Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2018
caused by Buhari abi Jubril and APC.

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by geez18(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Uyiii:

Lolz... Grand ma dey Ibadan dey smoke weed, you dey here dey high!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by emerged01(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Lol! The woman no send at all. She dey flex.
Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by bedspread: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Any person that Receives grace to attain the Age of 70, 80, 90 and above and still goes to Hell should be Beaten Mercilessly!

11 Likes

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Lagbaja01:
I thought they used to say smokers are liable to die young....I have seen men with this lifestyle and still live upto late 80s and non smokers that died of diabetes/heart failure in their 60s. ..I'm not encouraging people to smoke, it's just the I'm marvelled with the inequalities of this life we are living even between two unequals we still have subequals undecided
That's for people who smoke Cigarettes. Weed is medicinal (or so I heard).Also we have different immune systems. I may not be able to survive an illness you can survive and vice versa.

Ps - I don't smoke, I don't plan to take it up and I'm not encouraging anyone to.

4 Likes

Re: Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2018
Lagbaja01:
That's cigar.

This is medicinal. Want a hit?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.